Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Can i assign my midi slidere to more than one DJ FX amount knobs?

Product
Scratch Live
Version
Hardware
Rane SL3
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
djdsk 6:57 AM - 27 May, 2010
Product: scratchlive
Version: 2.0
Hardware: scratchlive-sl3
Computer: mac
OS Version: 10.6.3
---

I want to have 3 fx on the right but use the slider to control all of their amount knobs that way , i just use one control slider on my mpd 16 and switch on /off each fx as i need it .

Is this possible?
djdsk 2:38 PM - 19 June, 2010
anyone?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 12:01 AM - 23 June, 2010
Hi djdsk,

You are not able to do this currently in Scratch Live 2.0. There are going to be changes to the way effects work in an upcoming release which may be able to help you with this. Hold tight!
djdsk 5:29 AM - 23 July, 2010
Hi Sam

I been playing with my dicers and im on publice beta 2.1 , if i have some ideas about usage where should i write them . The forum is just for bug reports .
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 3:38 AM - 26 July, 2010
You can post in the feature suggestion area if it is about a new feature request or I would recommend posting in the general DJ discussion area. Otherwise, if you need any assistance, i'm happy to help :P
djdsk 2:11 AM - 7 August, 2010
Sam

Some thoughts on 2.1 and specifically using the dicer . First the ultra knobs are great and love the idea of being bale to make on effects , perfect.

Im using dicer have switch effect(ultar knob) on/off using one of the buttons on dicer . This is great but id like to be able to scroll thorough the effects via dicer keys . So i can choose my effect with having to touch the computer.