DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Your Favorite View Mode in Scratch Live 2.0

DJ-SHUFFLE 8:56 PM - 15 May, 2010
What is your favorite view mode Scratch Live 2.0?
KYLE SMILE 9:20 PM - 15 May, 2010
Horizontal view.
KYLE SMILE 9:21 PM - 15 May, 2010
Although i do like the new view where there is one above the other but it could be confusing, i recon the white timeline disc should be on the right side of deck 2.
Laz219 10:58 PM - 15 May, 2010
Library view (with the small two deck at the top)
Only thing that I don't like with it is having to switch views to delete a wrongly placed cue point.
lost vegas 10:45 AM - 16 May, 2010
Library view... It's hepled me to stop looking at the waveforms and get back to useing my ears. Love it!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:00 PM - 16 May, 2010
Still liking the Traditional View with the waveforms side by side- fuck keeping it real - I kept it real for 20+ years - I am using them bitches to reinforce what my failing ears are hearing.

All you guys that say that watching Waveforms are cheating, I bet you also carry a few crates of real vinyl into the club to "keep it real" too.

: )
Mike_P 3:35 PM - 16 May, 2010
Yep library for me. I absolutely love it & it's just more comfortable for me to not be tempted to look at the screen. It's also great when using the sp6...so much room for viewing the library insted of the few lines you gt in the normal view.
djdragon 4:12 PM - 16 May, 2010
Quote:
Still liking the Traditional View with the waveforms side by side- fuck keeping it real - I kept it real for 20+ years - I am using them bitches to reinforce what my failing ears are hearing.

All you guys that say that watching Waveforms are cheating, I bet you also carry a few crates of real vinyl into the club to "keep it real" too.

+1
Dj BuddyLove 5:14 PM - 16 May, 2010
verticle waveform & no waveform for the screen view..

traditional simple list / album art list / album art grid 1 for the library
DJ Nick Lee 6:06 PM - 16 May, 2010
The OG classic view for me
ZESH! 6:14 PM - 16 May, 2010
Quote:

+500 and LmFaOFF !
lost vegas 6:33 PM - 16 May, 2010
Quote:

ooook..... Did I miss something??? The thread said what veiw do you like, right? I didn't see anyone say a single word about "keeping it real" or "looking at the waveforms is cheating" and most defiantly nothing about "carrying a crate of vinyl to work with you"..... So why did the thread turn to that with people plus oneing Art pumping pains post?? Can someone tell me what I missed or is this something from an older thread spilling over into this one????
DJ_SCOOBY 6:35 PM - 16 May, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

ooook..... Did I miss something??? The thread said what veiw do you like, right? I didn't see anyone say a single word about "keeping it real" or "looking at the waveforms is cheating" and most defiantly nothing about "carrying a crate of vinyl to work with you"..... So why did the thread turn to that with people plus oneing Art pumping pains post?? Can someone tell me what I missed or is this something from an older thread spilling over into this one????

What you missed is the humor in the post lol
lost vegas 6:44 PM - 16 May, 2010
^^^ ok, if that's the case then I can admit when I'm wrong, just seemed a bit more harsh than funny. Oh well.
Will08272 7:23 PM - 16 May, 2010
I like the library view, the only thing i would like to see in an update is the gain nobs in the library view under the level meters.
GYNXxx 4:03 AM - 17 May, 2010
Reading waveforms is like earphones for your eyes! That's the way I look at it.
DJ Ritmo 4:12 AM - 17 May, 2010
Quote:
Reading waveforms is like earphones for your eyes! That's the way I look at it.

Never looked at it that.....pun intended
grrillatactics 7:33 PM - 17 May, 2010
I still like the original view the most - I like they symmetry, and I love vertical waveforms.