DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

yoooo my history is not working

dj vegas 5:48 AM - 14 May, 2010
any thoughts nothing is turning green ether after playing...
dj vegas 5:53 AM - 14 May, 2010
1. Tracks are not turning green when tracks are played and switched to the next track.
2. The full Wave format on deck 1 freezes and the way I have fixed it is by clicking a different deck style and going back. that seems to work.

ok i just hooked up my 57 and the tracks turn green and history works man i might have to send this 68 back its not worth playing out with it!
Impart 12:17 AM - 17 May, 2010
Same problem over here, no history anymore ??
Dow Jones 1:15 AM - 17 May, 2010
i'm having the same problem.
dj vegas 5:21 PM - 17 May, 2010
freakin post on the serato help forum they are telling me its my problem f-that please tell them there shit is fn broken!!!!!!!!
ancientyouth 6:20 PM - 17 May, 2010
Same issue here
ancientyouth 6:21 PM - 17 May, 2010
Just not turning green, no waveform issue
Adam DJ Paz 9:21 AM - 22 May, 2010
yup except I only get green when i play on channel one or a CDJ not when I play on TT
Supagee 12:00 AM - 23 May, 2010
set history isn't working either....
DJ Dub Cowboy 8:21 PM - 23 May, 2010
quote from Nick M in another thread
Quote:
Quote:
Tracks aren't turning green when played / marked in history

The Sixty-Eight uses the same A-B system as all other hardware - this means that tracks are only marked played (green) and added to history once a track on the other deck has been loaded.
It appears that this is only working when the selected primary decks are 1&2. We'll make sure this is fixed in an update. As a work around for the moment, if using only two decks, make sure 1&2 are set as your "primary decks".
That should ensure that tracks turn green and are listed in history.

If you are using more than two decks, or you don't want to change things around too much, the tracks will still be listed in history - you will just need to check the "show un-played tracks" box.

The selected decks layers are also related to the holding ctrl - up problem you mentioned:

Control left and right loads to the currently selected left and right decks (the ones with the flashing red border around them. Control up and down loads to the current unselected left and right decks.
To change the selected decks, use the tilde key: ~ or the layer button on the Sixty-Eight.

Hope that helps a little :)