Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

LOL @ Riz complaining about taxes

dj cubicle 9:55 PM - 3 April, 2010
Joseph Dj Riz Rizzo - Shame on the I.R.S. For takin all this money from us hard working people, unreal...

Pot. Kettle.
Audio1 6:45 AM - 4 April, 2010
IRS does rape DJ's but whatever.
dj cubicle 7:04 AM - 4 April, 2010
"taking money from hard working people"

Isn't that exactly what Crooklyn Clan does to artists?
Audio1 7:06 AM - 4 April, 2010
lol
nik39 2:49 PM - 4 April, 2010
My fav thread.
Millz 2:58 PM - 4 April, 2010
wow
sixxx 5:48 PM - 4 April, 2010
Quote:
"taking money from hard working people"

Isn't that exactly what Crooklyn Clan does to artists?

lol
Free Man 9:25 PM - 5 April, 2010
So when they get paid thousands in cash, they report that?
DJ SPAIR 2:26 AM - 6 April, 2010
Quote:
So when they get paid thousands in cash, they report that?

I assume very few clubs that book Riz are paying him in cash. His fee is probably over 1k and most clubs who can afford to spend the money want to keep those type of transactions on the books for expense purposes and accounting. However if you did get paid in cash you might not have to report it. I prefer cash,cash is king. Paying taxes kills me to,but it's all part of the game if you want to have a life in this country.
Henry GQ 6:07 AM - 6 April, 2010
where do u see anything about that ?
Jrock33 6:47 PM - 10 April, 2010
sixxx, nik39. still complaining about other people, unreal
sixxx 7:04 PM - 10 April, 2010
Quote:
sixxx, nik39. still complaining about other people, unreal

Huh? How is "lol" complaining about other people. I find this thread funny. That's all.

Oh wait, that's right. You must be in love with nik39 and me. You know... I think Dale is still available if you're willing.
Jrock33 7:10 PM - 10 April, 2010
homeboy, you have been complaining since this forum opened, u are always on here judging people that are probably more successful than u. in Love? how can anyone forget u 2
sixxx 7:11 PM - 10 April, 2010
I'm not your "homeboy".

And, you're paying too much attention to me.... find something more interesting to do. Unless your interest is men.
sixxx 7:11 PM - 10 April, 2010
If it is, keep it moving. Not interested. (no misquote)
Jrock33 7:30 PM - 10 April, 2010
no doubt "HOMEBOY:
nik39 9:44 AM - 12 April, 2010
Troll alarm.
Jesus Christ 10:00 AM - 12 April, 2010
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:09 PM - 12 April, 2010
lol...tracking
dj_KaSE 6:02 AM - 13 April, 2010
Quote:
onfinite.com

Hey, watch where you spray that. I didn't do nothing! lol
djpuma_gemini 4:21 AM - 14 April, 2010
donde esta el jotito?
Henry GQ 6:24 AM - 14 April, 2010
stop tracking. theres no proof or articles that say hes crying about taxes. this thread is gay.
dj cubicle 12:35 PM - 14 April, 2010
Right, because I'd make this shit up. Dumbass.

Go check out his Facebook posts...

Joseph Dj Riz Rizzo I can live with sales tax, but all this other shit they hit us with, def "Legal Extortion"
April 3 at 5:51pm via Twitter · Comment · Like

Joseph Dj Riz Rizzo Shame on the I.R.S. For takin all this money from us hard working people, unreal...
April 3 at 5:35pm via Twitter
DVDjHardy 1:06 PM - 14 April, 2010
Quote:
stop tracking. theres no proof or articles that say hes crying about taxes. this thread is gay.

Get off his nuts.
dj_KaSE 3:46 PM - 14 April, 2010
Well we already know that Riz is irrational, so his senseless posts don't surprise me at all.
Jrock33 3:01 AM - 15 April, 2010
wow, some of you people really have way too much time on your hands.
Jrock33 3:04 AM - 15 April, 2010
cubicle, you DEF have way too much free time
dj_KaSE 3:40 AM - 15 April, 2010
I don't think cubicle really gives a shit about what you think. Do you?
Jrock33 3:48 AM - 15 April, 2010
no one really gives a shit what u think either, amateur
dj_KaSE 3:53 AM - 15 April, 2010
Quote:
wow, some of you people really have way too much time on your hands.

Quote:
no one really gives a shit what u think either, amateur

Apparently your time is so precious that your dumb ass never has time to respond to this thread. Oh wait, nevermind.
Jrock33 4:02 AM - 15 April, 2010
go do some mobile gigs fool! -------->Additional Comments: Mobile DJ (weddings; Quinceañeras; birthdays; backyard boogies; etc.)

Spin at clubs occassionally, but no residencies. <--------- thats cause your wack & spend too much time on here, so now we appoint u "DJ Forum Boy"
dj_KaSE 4:04 AM - 15 April, 2010
lol is that the best you got? Come on now, you can do way better than that, especially now that you have "way too much time on your hands" like the rest of us.

Keep digging. I'll give you another chance to come up with a better insult.
Jrock33 4:06 AM - 15 April, 2010
take care puto, see ya next year
dj_KaSE 4:06 AM - 15 April, 2010
Sure thing, puta.
Jesus Christ 4:52 AM - 15 April, 2010
Jrock33, you're either Riz (Jrocck = JR = Joseph Rizzo) or you have a firm grip on his nuts. If you don't like what someone is saying, and it doesn't affect you specifically, feel free to not read the thread. But seeing as how you are very likely Riz since all of your posts on this forum are to defend Riz... Laughing My Motherfucking Ass Off at your lame attempt to be covert.

Seriously, how long before RIAA gets wind of your new illegal file sharing website? I reported i12inch.com by the way. www.riaa.com You should all do the same.

Pendejo
Jrock33 5:07 AM - 15 April, 2010
who is defending Riz ? What's to defend ? Everyone says what they wanna say, so did I
sixxx 5:48 AM - 15 April, 2010
lol @ this thread

*waits for man lover to make a comment about me for lol'ing*

(no misquote)
Jesus Christ 5:49 AM - 15 April, 2010
uh huh...

onfinite.com
Jesus Christ 5:51 AM - 15 April, 2010
LMAO @ 'man lover'

*waits for nut swinger to make a comment about me for lmao'ing*
djpuma_gemini 6:02 AM - 15 April, 2010
i2.5inch.com
latindj 6:08 AM - 15 April, 2010
Quote:
i2.5inch.com

lmfao!
AKIEM 7:12 AM - 15 April, 2010
lol (no invitation)
eder 8:20 AM - 15 April, 2010
checkin in, Jrock33 is a joke since all he does is defend Riz
bourbonstmc 12:07 PM - 15 April, 2010
I would post an I-B-T-L in here, but that would end this comedy fest. Carry on.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:29 PM - 15 April, 2010
tracking now, sooo much potential
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:31 PM - 15 April, 2010
oh shit you guys werent playing, i thought rock was just a troll but apparently hes a celeb-u-troll......dude really does just defend riz..

Quote:
who is defending Riz ? What's to defend ? Everyone says what they wanna say, so did I

and that proves it....anyone that has ever seen a tv sitcom made in Pre 90s knows that when your someone pretending not to be someone THATS WHAT YOU SAY
dj_KaSE 1:48 PM - 15 April, 2010
Watch out, ge might call you all a bunch of amateurs and use your profile against you lol.
dj_KaSE 1:48 PM - 15 April, 2010
*he
tehBEN 2:09 PM - 15 April, 2010
*grabs popcorn and takes a seat*
sixxx 2:14 PM - 15 April, 2010
Quote:
*grabs pops' corn and takes a seat*

Strange relationship with your pops u got there. (No JRock+Dale)
Jesus Christ 2:17 PM - 15 April, 2010
Quote:
Watch out, he might call you all a bunch of amateurs and use your profile against you lol.

Really??? I wish he would.
tehBEN 2:23 PM - 15 April, 2010
LuLz
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:40 PM - 15 April, 2010
J J JJ J J J J JROCK AND DALLLLE RESUCE RANGERS
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:41 PM - 15 April, 2010
Jesus Christ 2:47 PM - 15 April, 2010
Riz..... I mean Jrock33's first post on the forums: onfinite.com

His 2nd post: onfinite.com

Shall I CUNTinue?
tehBEN 3:01 PM - 15 April, 2010
please do
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:02 PM - 15 April, 2010
badoom boomdoom

Ladies and gentlemen hell be here all day remember the 6 oclock show is different than the noon show and theres a 2 drink minimum, remember to tip your waitresses
DJ Prinvale` 3:15 PM - 15 April, 2010
latindj 3:39 PM - 15 April, 2010
Rizzo: Where are you goin'? To flog your log?
Danny: Much better then hanging around here with you dorks.
Jesus Christ 6:16 PM - 15 April, 2010
Quote:
Rizzo: Where are you goin'? To flog your log?
Danny: Much better then hanging around here with you dorks.

Ahahaha Grease FTW!
Jesus Christ 10:36 PM - 15 April, 2010
Hmmm... got quiet in here. He must have a big gig, unlike us little people.
dj_KaSE 11:09 PM - 15 April, 2010
The puta knows better, that's why.
sixxx 1:30 AM - 16 April, 2010
lol
bourbonstmc 3:17 PM - 18 April, 2010
Quote:
Hmmm... got quiet in here.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Henry GQ 5:33 PM - 18 April, 2010
cubicle. i dont stalk peoples facebook page, maybe u wanna blow him or soemthing ? i dunno but i dont check facebook pages or tweets to see what people are saying. too busy for that shit, and i only come here for entertainment. thnx for a 39 cents worht of entertainment.... dumass
dj cubicle 5:46 PM - 18 April, 2010
Quote:
cubicle. i dont stalk peoples facebook page, maybe u wanna blow him or soemthing ? i dunno but i dont check facebook pages or tweets to see what people are saying. too busy for that shit, and i only come here for entertainment. thnx for a 39 cents worht of entertainment.... dumass

maybe you should use the internet to help you lurn to spel.
Henry GQ 5:48 PM - 18 April, 2010
good comeback. u could have just said... they been complaining about that ish on their facebook and twitter accounts, instead u try and come off hard. no need for that homie....

i was just askin where u heard that from? pretty simple... im not tryin to disrespect ya.
DJ Pullout 7:56 PM - 21 April, 2010
I mean the website is only a small portion of what Riz makes... he is part owner of a lot of clubs across the country.... including Shrine at Foxwoods. Thats why whenever he comes into my area thats where he spins. He owns the joint.

Smart business guy.
Jesus Christ 9:29 PM - 21 April, 2010
Quote:
I mean the website is only a small portion of what Riz makes... he is part owner of a lot of clubs across the country.... including Shrine at Foxwoods. Thats why whenever he comes into my area thats where he spins. He owns the joint.

Smart business guy.

So basically, if he didn't own the place, no one would let him spin??? That makes a lot more sense.
Millz 10:20 PM - 21 April, 2010
womp womp
eder 11:31 PM - 21 April, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Smart business guy.

So basically, if he didn't own the place, no one would let him spin??? That makes a lot more sense.

Sounds like he's paying to DJ IMO...
Jesus Christ 12:26 AM - 22 April, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Smart business guy.

Sounds like he's paying to DJ IMO...

That's the ultimate Pay-to-DJ.

They won't let you spin??? Buy the place with your CROOKlyn Clan money!
dj lad 1:25 AM - 22 April, 2010
Rumor has it him and Siz made a milli last year on CC and the other sites.

I doubt he made a mill DJing.
Henry GQ 7:13 AM - 22 April, 2010
man im sure they banking.. some djs are tearing it apart on the site! making moooonnney!

and u come to tell me they really telling those djs what they making ? it would be interesting to find out...

props to riz and siz, they made themselves world-famous with that site. and then could book gigs anywhere...

wish i would have thought of something like that..
Free Man 1:18 PM - 22 April, 2010
Quote:
man im sure they banking.. some djs are tearing it apart on the site! making moooonnney!

and u come to tell me they really telling those djs what they making ? it would be interesting to find out...

props to riz and siz, they made themselves world-famous with that site. and then could book gigs anywhere...

Aren't taxes public record? At lease thats what i've been told... just done know how to look them up
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:25 PM - 22 April, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Aren't taxes public record? At lease thats what i've been told... just done know how to look them up

ive always envisioned riz and siz's relationship with their remixers to be alot like how babys was with cash money back in the day. Like how baby wouldnt let anyone from his camp speak to ANYONE else in the industry at award shows then have promoters tell them they made half of what a show really made then poscket the rest
The Notourious B.K.S. 2:18 PM - 22 April, 2010
but really, who likes the IRS?
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:21 PM - 22 April, 2010
i was a huge fan en.wikipedia.org (lets see how old some people in here are LOL its an odd reference)
Nicky Blunt 4:02 PM - 24 April, 2010
lol @ the wwf reference.