DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ AM's Wonderwall Routine Breakbeat Identified?

DJ DennisJ 10:17 PM - 3 March, 2010
A well-known topic among DJ AM fans (among DJs at least) is the origin of the breakbeat he used in his Wonderwall routine. Well, I think I've found it, but I'm leaving it up to the experts (all of you!) to verify it.

Here's a sample I made using the track (yes, my scratching sucks, there's no debate there).

www.sandiegocreativemusicdjs.com
DJBIGWIZ 11:28 PM - 3 March, 2010
so, you think it's the LL joint huh?
DJ DennisJ 11:34 PM - 3 March, 2010
This LL Joint? Watchwww.youtube.com

Doesn't sound the same to me
DJ DennisJ 11:45 PM - 3 March, 2010
Which one? Got a youtube link or something? LL Cool J's 'Radio' is close but the snare is a bit too deep I think.

Is serato.com acting up? I posted a reply that disappeared.
DJBIGWIZ 11:47 PM - 3 March, 2010
you used it in your demo... you don't know the track I'm talking about?

haha, no, not Radio.

You used it so you should know what I'm talking about.... unless you didn't use the original (which is a copy of another track by the way... the REAL original)
dupastar 11:52 PM - 3 March, 2010
sounds about right to me.
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ DennisJ 11:59 PM - 3 March, 2010
silentpartner 12:02 AM - 4 March, 2010
It's "backbiter" by MC Shan a battle record directed at LL for the record you have cited above.
DJ TOGTFO 12:05 AM - 4 March, 2010
I can't believe people are still talkin about this.
dj poisonous handz 12:08 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:

same here
gotchuckz 12:14 AM - 4 March, 2010
the beat is track #7 from super duck breaks by the turntablist.
DJBIGWIZ 12:17 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
this one? Watchwww.youtube.com

no
it's the beat you used in your example here:
www.sandiegocreativemusicdjs.com
which you said (I think I have figured it out!)

but it seems like you don't know what it is that you used there so I guess you don't have it figured out.... that beat is not a Run-DMC remix or a Rectangle record or an MC Shan track or from Super Duck Breaks... where do you think Super duck breaks got it from?... it's an LL Cool J song where they re-played/programed the beat to an Original breal beat.

It's LL TRUST ME.. you know the artist, now get your fingers dusty.... do some digital diggin
jprime 12:24 AM - 4 March, 2010
kick and snare might be a similar pattern but the hits sound different, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a simple manufactured beat he made.
DJBIGWIZ 12:25 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
It's "backbiter" by MC Shan a battle record directed at LL for the record you have cited above.

by the way, Shan never had a song called Backbitter... it was Beat Biter and that is not the beat he is looking for and it was not an answer to LL's Radio, it was in response to the original Rock The Bells
jprime 12:28 AM - 4 March, 2010
Actually, it sounds like the DJ am beat is missing a bass kick immediately following the snare on every other measure compared to the LL / Radio beat.
Lithium 12:30 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
the beat is track #7 from super duck breaks by the turntablist.

No it isn't, it doesn't have the same punch to it....but it's what I use when I play with cutting up wonderwall.
DJ DennisJ 12:34 AM - 4 March, 2010
without a doubt not beat biter.. see for yourself: Watchwww.youtube.com
DJBIGWIZ 12:55 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

same here

This is the first I've heard of it... I can't believe this is such a big mystery.
This original break has been used SEVERAL times.... even on one of the biggest new JAY-Z songs from the new album.

here is a vid (really just audio of 1st, the original break then the LL beat that was used.
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ DennisJ 4:32 AM - 4 March, 2010
These don't sound the same to me, especially the snare. Anyone else?

dj am routine: Watchwww.youtube.com

bigwiz vid: Watchwww.youtube.com
djchrischip 4:50 AM - 4 March, 2010
totally diff
djchrischip 4:51 AM - 4 March, 2010
n it isnt 7 from super duck breaks either
DCD 4:52 AM - 4 March, 2010
Just keep this shit a mystery.
djchrischip 4:54 AM - 4 March, 2010
i want to know who inherited dj am's laptop
djchrischip 4:54 AM - 4 March, 2010
n hd lol
djdragon 5:03 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
Just keep this shit a mystery.

+1
Rebelguy 5:14 AM - 4 March, 2010
Just start being original and quit trying to bite peoples shit.

#1 Aren't wonderwall blends played out by now.

#2. Aren't there hundreds if not thousands of other breakbeats you could use?
DJ506 7:11 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
I want to know who inherited DJ AM's laptop

I've wondered that too. I think it would go big on eBay. lol
DJBIGWIZ 7:20 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
These don't sound the same to me, especially the snare. Anyone else?

dj am routine: Watchwww.youtube.com

bigwiz vid: Watchwww.youtube.com

if you don't think that's the break, good luck finding it.
take in to account he may have had a better sounding copy than the one I used for an example and his was played faster so the pitch will sound a little diff
Quote:
totally diff

TOTALLY? Really?
so... they both are made up of a Kick, Snare, HiHat and Crash.... That's it
AND they both have EXACTLY the SAME drum pattern in the same time signature and they are both played with exactly the same feel.... how is that TOTALLY diff?
Are you totally deaf?

Here is a copy of the audio from the vid that DUPASTAR posted above of AM showing him the mix with me dropping the break I linked earlier over it.... each panned a little diff so you can hear them both better.... listen and tell me again that they are TOTALLY diff and you are TOTALLY buggin.
Watchwww.youtube.com
dupastar 7:23 AM - 4 March, 2010
Nater 8:11 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
Just start being original and quit trying to bite peoples shit.

#1 Aren't wonderwall blends played out by now.

#2. Aren't there hundreds if not thousands of other breakbeats you could use?

How bout you make one. Unlike any you heard before. You sit and go thru drums or instrumentals and find one that fits. Then work out the timing to make it flow and sound good. Then practice it so you know where to move the pitch as wonderwall was not recorded to a click track so it sways off beat. When did people forget, thats what a DJ does. Last time I checked, we actually MIX ourselves.

I didn't say this... He did serato.com
DJ DennisJ 8:12 AM - 4 March, 2010
It's just my opinion, and that's one of the reasons I started the thread (to get everyone's opinion) but DJ AM's kick drum seems to have a certain hollow reverb/echo that LL's does not. I don't know the word for it, but DJ AM's hits harder and has a 'boomph' that I don't hear in LL's.
skratchworx 8:12 AM - 4 March, 2010
Bigwiz is right - unmistakably LL. I'm surprised there's even any debate or doubt. AM was a mashup DJ - I doubt he'd use an obscure or remade beat.
mic 8:48 AM - 4 March, 2010
Knuckleheads spreadin gossip all ova town, everytime i drive by ya jus standin around...

sorta describes this thread huh
DJBIGWIZ 8:50 AM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
Bigwiz is right - unmistakably LL. I'm surprised there's even any debate or doubt. AM was a mashup DJ - I doubt he'd use an obscure or remade beat.

THANK YOU.... Finally, another OG voice of reason and someone who knows his records!

Quote:
Knuckleheads spreadin gossip all ova town, everytime i drive by ya jus standin around...

sorta describes this thread huh

hahaha... someone else who knows their shit.

I'm really shocked that this track is such a mystery to people.
Like I ststed above... maybe he had his bass turned up or maybe he normalized the original of had some effect on it but I PROMISE you.... The LL song I am talking about and played IS the break AM was using.
I've given you the breadcrumbs you need.... follow them to the truth or keep looking.
Good luck.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:42 PM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
It's just my opinion, and that's one of the reasons I started the thread (to get everyone's opinion) but DJ AM's kick drum seems to have a certain hollow reverb/echo that LL's does not. I don't know the word for it, but DJ AM's hits harder and has a 'boomph' that I don't hear in LL's.

he just had keylock on before serato tweaked it
djchrischip 3:43 PM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

oh for sure
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:46 PM - 4 March, 2010
i dont think it would matter, im sure its password protected
freshtodeath 4:13 PM - 4 March, 2010
Can we get over this already. Lets let AM's Wonderwall routine rest with him.
Cavalry 5:03 PM - 4 March, 2010
I think its nice to know what beat he used but I don't find it necessary, I took his advice that he wrote in these forums that its about finding your own style and just found another beat that I think is even doper than the one he used.

I don't do this routine live ever, but I use it as a good scratch practice, beatmatch practice at home. It's definitely played out anywhere but for practicing I think.
DJBIGWIZ 5:14 PM - 4 March, 2010
Mixing songs is what DJs do. Stop acting like one song has to ALWAYS be mixed with the same song.... they are already songs... we just mix them together. It's nothing groundbreaking here... he mixed one song into another and it sounded good. That's what good DJs do. He was a great DJ and a really cool guy but it's not exactly creating a cure for cancer here.... he did what DJs do.... MIX records.
There was already an AM.... DO YOU!
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:28 PM - 4 March, 2010
lol, i had a similar experience one day messin around i mixed drop and gimme 50 with down with the sickness....the drums from disturbed gave the sone a whole new life
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:40 PM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

by the way, Shan never had a song called Backbitter... it was Beat Biter and that is not the beat he is looking for and it was not an answer to LL's Radio, it was in response to the original Rock The Bells

PREACH.
DJ TOGTFO 8:20 AM - 5 March, 2010
this whole thread = craigswinejourney.files.wordpress.com

It's so easy to see who the n00bs are on these forums.
dj_stylus 12:39 PM - 5 March, 2010
The original break:

Watchwww.youtube.com

LL's version:

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJBIGWIZ 6:25 PM - 5 March, 2010
Quote:
The original break:

Watchwww.youtube.com

LL's version:

Watchwww.youtube.com

NO, those were TOTALLY diff....not even close. The first one was way to muddy sounding and the LL version was too slow...the one AM used was faster... totally diff.
Anybody else got anything?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:55 PM - 5 March, 2010
i heard the original performance of the wonderwall mashup was a fluke, there was no beat at all it was the sound of the girls giving him head under the booth heads hitting the top of the table
DJBIGWIZ 7:43 PM - 5 March, 2010
Quote:
i heard the original performance of the wonderwall mashup was a fluke, there was no beat at all it was the sound of the girls giving him head under the booth heads hitting the top of the table

no, no, no.... you're thinking of the WonderBALL mashup
DouggyFresh 8:27 PM - 5 March, 2010
Quote:

Pauly D? :) i'll stop now.
djchrischip 9:34 PM - 5 March, 2010
lolol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:43 PM - 5 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Pauly D? :) i'll stop now.

6 minutes, 6 minutes, 6 minutes Doug E. Fresh you're on.
dj poisonous handz 1:07 AM - 7 March, 2010
HERE YOU GO www.zshare.net
dj lad 1:29 AM - 7 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Marshall Barnes did. At least one of them he did.
DJ GaFFle 1:43 PM - 7 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

same here

Same here x 3... ya'll acting like this is the holy grail of break beats.
Henry GQ 4:30 AM - 8 March, 2010
look at how proud AM is when he shows that kid his tricks. thats the shit.. thats being a dj!

being proud.. creative.. having influential mixes like that ... that spin the dj community!

yeap.. why i started doing this shit. love mixing!
djchrischip 4:13 AM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
HERE YOU GO www.zshare.net

not even close....

some of the responses r making me question if u guys have ears
dj poisonous handz 4:23 AM - 9 March, 2010
listen again numbskull.this is it.www.zshare.net
DJ'Que 5:02 AM - 9 March, 2010
its a run dmc beat. That all I'm saying
DJ'Que 5:03 AM - 9 March, 2010
loop that is.
Henry GQ 5:47 AM - 9 March, 2010
GUYS.. BIGWIZ TOL U WHAT IT IS.. LISTEN TO THAT FIEL JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER.WOW
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:02 AM - 9 March, 2010
Anybody that's a REAL DJ that has rocked Breaks, already KNEW what this was....

SMH.
gotchuckz 6:03 AM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
vega 6:07 AM - 9 March, 2010
lol damn... straight up AM set

first 2 mixes he mixed snare with bass kick too... ahhhhhhhh
DJ'Que 6:44 AM - 9 March, 2010
its funny cuz you guys are all wrong on the beat trust me. I'm putting it on my Facebook right now so search for me as que williams and I will add you and you can all be amazed. Just to make sure I had the video ^µ^ of am showing the dude playing while I did his remake. In the other war. Now serato or rane send me my watch haha. No for real :cool
ralph 7:45 AM - 9 March, 2010
...it's from the 1st superduck breaks scratch record....just appreciate the music and stop over analyzing please....
DJBIGWIZ 7:47 AM - 9 March, 2010
And where did super duck sample it from?
DJ'Que 7:50 AM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
...it's from the 1st superduck breaks scratch record....just appreciate the music and stop over analyzing please....
no its run dmc walk this way slowed down to -8 and wonderwall speeded up to +6 if I remember. Pm me ur email and I will send ur the video I'm waiting for youtube to put up.
gotchuckz 8:00 AM - 9 March, 2010
^ is that rollergod in disguise?
djchrischip 8:13 AM - 9 March, 2010
ya no way it cant b
Henry GQ 8:25 AM - 9 March, 2010
ur on crack to think its the beat from run dmc. u just tryin to get people to add u on facebook LOL
DJBIGWIZ 8:32 AM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
ur on crack to think its the beat from run dmc. u just tryin to get people to add u on facebook LOL

Hahaha
DJ'Que 8:36 AM - 9 March, 2010
trust me email me at dirtbikeq2@yahoo.com I will send the mix to you and you can post it.
DJ'Que 8:40 AM - 9 March, 2010
@ bigwiz I'm not trying that. But when I heard the mix I was like I know that beat. Its not even hard. I always speed up and slow down tracks and loop them. I remember mixing dana dane on 45 that shit was wicked ask jazzy jeff about that routine he use to do.
Henry GQ 8:52 AM - 9 March, 2010
there is noooooo way that that is walk this way. i will fuckin give u my sl-1 if thats true
gotchuckz 8:57 AM - 9 March, 2010
throwback.

scratchlive.net
Henry GQ 8:58 AM - 9 March, 2010
no thnx
DJ DennisJ 9:15 AM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
no its run dmc walk this way slowed down to -8 and wonderwall speeded up to +6 if I remember. Pm me ur email and I will send ur the video I'm waiting for youtube to put up.

WTF just post the damn video link and stop fishing for PMs and Facebook adds. But it's most definitely NOT walk this way.. I think that's pretty obvious.
Henry GQ 9:16 AM - 9 March, 2010
ha.
DJ'Que 9:17 AM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
there is noooooo way that that is walk this way. i will fuckin give u my sl-1 if thats true
are you a man of ur words.

s23.photobucket.com
DJ DennisJ 9:28 AM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
are you a man of ur words.

s23.photobucket.com

Sigh.

OK, I'm only going to make one attempt to open you eyes (and ears):

AM's beat goes - kick snare - kick kickkick snare
DMC's beat goes - kick snare - kickkick kick snare

Hopefully THAT should help you see the difference.
DJ'Que 9:34 AM - 9 March, 2010
dude figure the rest out. God dam. Put the same youtube video on where he showed the guy his wonderwall mix and mix it you self and see.. That's run dmc beat but he loop it and used the fader or another program to make the song sound like you think its a different song. He even show you on the video when he used the upfader to slice the beat.
DJ'Que 5:36 PM - 9 March, 2010
he sample a certain part of the song and used a editing program to make it a loop or small track.
DJBIGWIZ 5:50 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
he sample a certain part of the song and used a editing program to make it a loop or small track.

wow, dude, you need to figure it out.
here is the link where he shows the guy how to do it
Watchwww.youtube.com

LISTEN when he lets the break play.... it is a 2 bar loop with 4 kick drums in the 1st bar (including the one under the crash) and 5 kick drums in the 2nd bar where there is no crash.
Walk This Way is a ONE bar loop and your version has the crash cymbal dropping on EVERY bar.... you REALLY can't tell that they are diff?

There is NO way it's WTW because as I stated, that is a 1 bar/measure loop.... AM was using a 2 bar/measure loop so it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to be the same.

all I can saw about your ear for and understanding of music is... WOW
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:37 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:

great sentence
Djaward 6:52 PM - 9 March, 2010
That is not run DMC walk this way. Has to be a break beat.
djchrischip 7:16 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

great sentence

ya for sure...
DouggyFresh 7:18 PM - 9 March, 2010
It's too bad AM couldn't chime in right about now and say it was "XYZ" and we all look at each other dumb and say why didn't I think of that...
DJ DennisJ 8:05 PM - 9 March, 2010
Yeah either that or he'd say, "I dunno man, it was just some beat I got off this dude that was at my dealer's house..."
djchrischip 8:10 PM - 9 March, 2010
so wrong on so many levels... is it too soon to laugh?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:15 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
so wrong on so many levels... is it too soon to laugh?

on this forum...yes...i said he wasnt the greast dj of all time and disputed the rumor that he walked on water and i was almost lynched
DJ DennisJ 8:22 PM - 9 March, 2010
LOL yeah but I think this thread itself shows that I respected him highly so obviously I'm not a hater
DJBIGWIZ 9:06 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
It's too bad AM couldn't chime in right about now and say it was "XYZ" and we all look at each other dumb and say Damn, Wiz told us what it was but we didn't want to listen...

True, true... it's all good though.
=)
DJBIGWIZ 9:22 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

great sentence

ya for sure...

hahaha... was supposed to say "all I can SAY... I wasn't trying to SAW his ear off... although it doesn't seem to be of any use anyway really.
j/k (kind of)
=)
Lithium 9:53 PM - 9 March, 2010
I still don't get how you guys don't think this is the right beat:
soundcloud.com

And I still don't get why it matters either...finding the right beat won't make you a better DJ. Just keep practicing, play around, and create something new and different. Sure, it's fun to play around and mimic sets like I just did above, I'm not saying you shouldn't...but it's important to realize that some kicks and snares won't get you gigs that pay thousands of dollars per night.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:56 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
but it's important to realize that some kicks and snares won't get you gigs that pay thousands of dollars per night.

ya, you gota add BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ TOGTFO 10:09 PM - 9 March, 2010
and more cow bell
DJ TOGTFO 10:10 PM - 9 March, 2010
Henry GQ 10:30 PM - 9 March, 2010
que... u are so WRONG. thats soooo not fuckin run dmc. but little niece can point that out!

the whole thread is tellign you ur wrong. sheesh. bigwiz definately called it.
djchrischip 10:52 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
I still don't get how you guys don't think this is the right beat:
soundcloud.com

And I still don't get why it matters either...finding the right beat won't make you a better DJ. Just keep practicing, play around, and create something new and different. Sure, it's fun to play around and mimic sets like I just did above, I'm not saying you shouldn't...but it's important to realize that some kicks and snares won't get you gigs that pay thousands of dollars per night.

is more the curiosity
djchrischip 10:52 PM - 9 March, 2010
likmy curiosity of who ended up with his computer/music collection
djchrischip 10:53 PM - 9 March, 2010
n lithium tht might hav been close
DJ'Que 10:59 PM - 9 March, 2010
its a old school break beat. That was made from run dmc.
@ steve dub I Will Hold Of till we meet. & You think I'm Playing cuzz.
DJ'Que 11:04 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:
que... u are so WRONG. thats soooo not fuckin run dmc. but little niece can point that out!

who the hell is bigwiz shit. No Offense Wiz
but where I'm from When You throw out a name its either someone that will dome you or beat the shit out of you. Like when I see steve dub
DJ'Que 11:04 PM - 9 March, 2010
and as for the run dmc its dam close then.
DJ DennisJ 11:44 PM - 9 March, 2010
Quote:

is more the curiosity

Agreed! That's why I haven't responded to all the shit-talkers bitching about being yourself. Nobody said we wanted to perform it live as our own, I just know it's always been a curiosity topic among AM fans, as is evident by the length of this thread.
DJBIGWIZ 12:45 AM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

but where I'm from When You throw out a name its either someone that will dome you or beat the shit out of you. Like when I see steve dub

No offense taken my dude, I don't know you just like you don't know me... all good.
It does seem like you been puttin it down for a while just as I have. I know your man MWalk and we probably have more than a few folks in common. I've been doin this since '83 and I do this for real... this IS my day job, chosen profession etc... this aint a hobby and I know my shit. I was also down with 2 of the 3 original groups on Rap-A-Lot back in th day and was the main cat responsible for the design of all the TTM series mixers from RANE and have worked closely with a few other top equipment manufacturies to help bring you and get the gear you use today up to par. (your welcome) My pedigree can't be questioned... I aint no new jack and old school for me goes back before the 90's. I've been around the world doin this and am the real deal (just so you get a feel for who the hell is BIGWIZ)
djchrischip 12:49 AM - 10 March, 2010
n he did the dj hero party so u know wiz is legit.... (no sarcasm)... believe it or not
DJBIGWIZ 12:53 AM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
n he did the dj hero party so u know wiz is legit.... (no sarcasm)... believe it or not

hahaha.. yea, I've been tryin to forget about that one.
DJBIGWIZ 12:54 AM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
and as for the run dmc its dam close then.

and yes, it IS damn close... very damn close but not the same joint.
DJ DennisJ 12:59 AM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
old school for me goes back before the 90's

Amen to that. I finally got used to people calling 90's 'old school' but it took a while. For me, old school always meant 70s disco/funk.
the_black_one 1:01 AM - 10 March, 2010
wow.... i cant believe it........ Rollergod had not posted his version on here!!!

that guy is a genius!!!! his rendition of this DJ AM classic is far better than the original.

********my own wife shoots me in the balls after reading what i just posted******
Lithium 3:25 AM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

is more the curiosity

Agreed! That's why I haven't responded to all the shit-talkers bitching about being yourself. Nobody said we wanted to perform it live as our own, I just know it's always been a curiosity topic among AM fans, as is evident by the length of this thread.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I wasn't shit talking nor bitching at all. There is nothing wrong about trying to ID a track. I never said anything about stealing his set and doing it live...but more on the fact that we're treating this like it is some holy untouchable breakbeat, when in reality it's just a quick loop of kicks, snares, and a crash.
Henry GQ 5:06 AM - 10 March, 2010
u guys kill me

im fuckin laughin my asss off. and bigwiz. i see you homie. u are the real deal. dont worry bout these punks.
DJBIGWIZ 5:14 AM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
u guys kill me

im fuckin laughin my asss off. and bigwiz. i see you homie. u are the real deal. dont worry bout these punks.

Haha.. good looks. I ain't worried though. Just tryin to help cats out but if they can't see it, they can't see it.
gotchuckz 5:57 AM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
Haha.. good looks. I ain't worried though. Just tryin to help cats out but if they can't hear it, they can't hear it.
DJ TOGTFO 7:13 AM - 10 March, 2010
you guys are all retards AND wrong about the breakbeat used for the AM/Oasis Wonder Wall routine...

Watchwww.youtube.com

this is the real break beat that was used.
Henry GQ 8:17 AM - 10 March, 2010
ratard
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:36 PM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
wow.... i cant believe it........ Rollergod had not posted his version on here!!!

that guy is a genius!!!! his rendition of this DJ AM classic is far better than the original.

********my own wife shoots me in the balls after reading what i just posted******

Ive heard am got the beat FROM rrollergod who created it using a ballpoint bammer a steel drum 2 kitchen spoons and a soldering iron
Audio1 6:12 PM - 10 March, 2010
internet thugs!
tehBEN 6:22 PM - 10 March, 2010
lulz
bourbonstmc 6:39 PM - 10 March, 2010
Somebody missed when Rrollergod got clowned for saying it's "Walk This Way"...

Party on, Wayne! Party on, Garth!
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:40 PM - 10 March, 2010
its WIIILLDDDDDD STAAALLLIIIOONNNSSSSSSS
StevenWayne 6:57 PM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No offense taken my dude, I don't know you just like you don't know me... all good.
It does seem like you been puttin it down for a while just as I have. I know your man MWalk and we probably have more than a few folks in common. I've been doin this since '83 and I do this for real... this IS my day job, chosen profession etc... this aint a hobby and I know my shit. I was also down with 2 of the 3 original groups on Rap-A-Lot back in th day and was the main cat responsible for the design of all the TTM series mixers from RANE and have worked closely with a few other top equipment manufacturies to help bring you and get the gear you use today up to par. (your welcome) My pedigree can't be questioned... I aint no new jack and old school for me goes back before the 90's. I've been around the world doin this and am the real deal (just so you get a feel for who the hell is BIGWIZ)

damm, Que just got modid
djpuma_gemini 7:16 PM - 10 March, 2010
haha no modid is an old school classic.
Audio1 7:19 PM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
its WIIILLDDDDDD STAAALLLIIIOONNNSSSSSSS
RIRRRRRRRRRRIRRRRRRRIRIRIRRR!!!
tehBEN 7:21 PM - 10 March, 2010
lulz
Audio1 7:23 PM - 10 March, 2010
R O A D H O U S E
tehBEN 7:49 PM - 10 March, 2010
yee
DJBIGWIZ 8:00 PM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
haha no modid is an old school classic.

hahahahaha
eder 9:09 PM - 10 March, 2010
Que's offering as much good, quality input in this thread as he did in this one where tehben and I put a smackdown on the jabroni:
scratchlive.net

(no logout)
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:20 PM - 10 March, 2010
lol DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN CRAIG
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:22 PM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
DJkahar...

1. listen to tehBen

2. listen to eder

3. ignore everthin ritten like dis.with poor grammer and terrible spacing.what.i.mean.is... Que is the new Tony Little.the end.ok.i'm dunn.not gonna rite anymore.thats all.no reely.honestly dis time.the end.

Quote:
DJ Que = the new tony little...... Wow.... homeboy is in terrible company

pic of tony little....c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com

lol
tehBEN 9:22 PM - 10 March, 2010
lol
SuckaDJ 9:45 PM - 10 March, 2010
i'm not going to lie, i feel bad for dj que right now, getting pwned is NEVER a good feeling.
DJBIGWIZ 9:55 PM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:
i'm not going to lie, i feel bad for dj que right now, getting pwned is NEVER a good feeling.

c'mon now... Que was just tryin to help out like other people in here... he was close but wrong but still tryin to help. Ease up off Que and Que.... don't get so offended in these threads man... it really aint that serious my dude... wanting to fight cats over opinions in this thread is ridiculous. You're older than that so be better than that.
One.
Audio1 10:04 PM - 10 March, 2010
reminds me of Apathy's older track PUT YA DUKES UP!
bourbonstmc 10:06 PM - 10 March, 2010
When Tony Little had a moment like this, he went on a trip to Italy.
eder 10:07 PM - 10 March, 2010
Quote:

you're so fucking wrong. it's walk this way by run dmc. AM moves so fast you don't see him manipulate the fader to make it match up with what's being heard. god damn open your eyes and clean out your ears. I'm right all you fuckers are wrong.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:08 PM - 10 March, 2010
i thought soljia boy made that beat?
Audio1 10:18 PM - 10 March, 2010
its a nitty beat
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:20 PM - 10 March, 2010
lmfao!!!
Dj Spin 10:22 PM - 10 March, 2010
Rick Rubin beat
Djaward 10:30 PM - 10 March, 2010
I FOUND IT. Took some time but I think I got it. Hope this solves all questions.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj Spin 10:34 PM - 10 March, 2010
Here is the party break version of it
Watchwww.youtube.com
wrosenbl12 2:17 AM - 11 March, 2010
you know i was reading this and was thinking....geez nobody has done any rick rolling in this thread yet... surprising!

too soon too sonn.
Henry GQ 8:09 AM - 11 March, 2010
eder and que sittin in a tree... the dumb tree that is. open ur ears meatballs
skratchworx 8:33 AM - 11 March, 2010
It's all irrelevant now. DJ AM owned that mashup. Find your own material.
Henry GQ 8:51 AM - 11 March, 2010
ahhhh the almighty scratchworx speaks. yawn.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:57 PM - 11 March, 2010
lol!!!!!!
Free Man 3:21 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
lol!!!!!!

+1...

still cool for the how he did it effect
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:08 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:

Basically.
tehBEN 5:11 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

you're so fucking wrong. it's walk this way by run dmc. AM moves so fast you don't see him manipulate the fader to make it match up with what's being heard. god damn open your eyes and clean out your ears. I'm right all you fuckers are wrong.

Quote:

eder was being sarcastic.
tehBEN 5:13 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:

Quote:
ahhhh the almighty scratchworx speaks. yawn.

Quote:
lol!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
lol!!!!!!

+1...

still cool for the how he did it effect

Quote:

Quote:

Basically.

and on that note... we are done. time to move on to the next epic lol-topic.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:15 PM - 11 March, 2010
thanks for posting the last 5 posts in a row ben, i never woulda been able to piece them together myself ;P
tehBEN 5:24 PM - 11 March, 2010
haha Im bored, well more like I dont feel like doing shit at work.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:26 PM - 11 March, 2010
welcome to my everyday life
tehBEN 6:25 PM - 11 March, 2010
haha
eder 8:13 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:

you should scroll up a few posts to see how serious I was about my last comment. Open your eyes, uh....meatball.
Djaward 8:21 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

you should scroll up a few posts to see how serious I was about my last comment. Open your eyes, uh....meatball.

EWWWW He called you a meatball.. THEM RIGHT THERE ARE FIGHTING WORDS... Seriously guys, its not that serious.
DJBIGWIZ 8:36 PM - 11 March, 2010
hahaha... "meatball"
DJ'Que 8:43 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

I see you in fullerton Im in buena park and cuzz we can handle this shit . on some gangster shit. I got ur meatball. cuzz all these bitch ass internet thugs. trust me Im not one. ask any body who the hell is C-Ragg from ETG and see what they tell you.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:44 PM - 11 March, 2010
this forum needs a dress code to keep all the e-thugs owt lol
SELECT 8:47 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
this forum needs a dress code to keep all the e-thugs owt lol

LOL, no autosync or athletic wear
DJ'Que 8:50 PM - 11 March, 2010
@ Bigwiz Ur Right @ Bezzle Ur Right Cuz The Two Call Me Names Like Steve Dub In Lb & Eder In Fullerton Dont Know what Im Most Of Them Dont even Know alot Of My gangbanging shootings Made The news. real Talk. Im hella cool But get On my bad side Then we have a major problem.On that not im done here.
DJ'Que 8:50 PM - 11 March, 2010
about
eder 8:50 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I see you in fullerton Im in buena park and cuzz we can handle this shit . on some gangster shit. I got ur meatball. cuzz all these bitch ass internet thugs. trust me Im not one. ask any body who the hell is C-Ragg from ETG and see what they tell you.

That sounds quite homosexual. No thanks. I like women. I don't want your meatballs.
DJ'Que 8:55 PM - 11 March, 2010
@ eder cuzz you wanna joke Im talking about fighting. steve dubb didnt have the balls to C me. you calling me names and I aint call you out of your name. so all this internet gang shit im not with.I real On mines have have many that will tell you.this the most talking i ever done.
dj cubicle 8:57 PM - 11 March, 2010
^ this dude's funny.

Idiot.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:57 PM - 11 March, 2010
Lol you guys better recognize who you playin with ques been doin dirt since way back when I found proof

Watchwww.youtube.com
djpuma_gemini 9:02 PM - 11 March, 2010
Usually bangers realize that it's dumb and retarded to bang and they stop and preach at the victory outreach.
Usually
SELECT 9:05 PM - 11 March, 2010
This threats on this thread are outta control. Buncha sensative sallys.

RIP DJ AM.
DJBIGWIZ 9:05 PM - 11 March, 2010

OMG... little dude needs his ass WHOOPED!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:06 PM - 11 March, 2010
which is ironic cause the last time Que threw out the threats and got banned was on the DJ AM rest in peace thread.....something about AM threads sets him off
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:06 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:

OMG... little dude needs his ass WHOOPED!

i know right least most kids ACT like they give a fuck this kid was like fuck it
bourbonstmc 9:08 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:

www.joblo.com

Oh, and IBTL!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:08 PM - 11 March, 2010
OHHHHH SHIT STEVE DUBB IN THE THREAD.......TRACKING......GETS FRONT ROW SEAT

I love it when i can plainly see which thread im going to spend my day in, next in brings the popcorn
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:10 PM - 11 March, 2010
SELECT 9:10 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
lol @ que goin to gangbang mode because he has NO DJ SKILLS!!!

Oh sheit, somebody better show and prove.. and no talk about facebook, blah, blah, blah. Youtube that beitch.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:11 PM - 11 March, 2010
fuck a youtube ustream or stick am that shit live and direct!!
tehBEN 9:12 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
@ Bigwiz Ur Right @ Bezzle Ur Right Cuz The Two Call Me Names Like Steve Dub In Lb & Eder In Fullerton Dont Know what Im Most Of Them Dont even Know alot Of My gangbanging shootings Made The news. real Talk. Im hella cool But get On my bad side Then we have a major problem.On that not im done here.

Quote:
@ eder cuzz you wanna joke Im talking about fighting. steve dubb didnt have the balls to C me. you calling me names and I aint call you out of your name. so all this internet gang shit im not with.I real On mines have have many that will tell you.this the most talking i ever done.

I found a pic of que: img.photobucket.com we should be scared.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:12 PM - 11 March, 2010
on the real though que no disrespect but i really do hear some kinda mix, not jumpin in this wonderful war of wits but you sound mad talented theres gotta be a recording or mix out there somewhere huh?
SELECT 9:12 PM - 11 March, 2010
Word, put up or shut up.
DJ'Que 9:13 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
lol NO DJ SKILLS!!!
invite me to spin at one of your spots and say that.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:13 PM - 11 March, 2010
i just pic googled the word EThug......best google search ever lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:15 PM - 11 March, 2010
Todays EThuggery was brought to you by the letter que
DJ'Que 9:15 PM - 11 March, 2010
@ tehBen Imm Be in long beach at 8pm at tobos on long beach blvd and 14th. you and steve dubb should stop in and say whats up.
tehBEN 9:16 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
i just pic googled the word EThug......best google search ever lol

yea I was laughing my ass off at work. this thread == funny.
DJBIGWIZ 9:16 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
Todays EThuggery was brought to you by the letter que

hahahaha
tehBEN 9:16 PM - 11 March, 2010
Quote:
@ tehBen Imm Be in long beach at 8pm at tobos on long beach blvd and 14th. you and steve dubb should stop in and say whats up.

pay for my plane ticket to california and I'll fuck you up.
9:17 PM, 11 Mar 2010
Discussion locked by ChrisD
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:18 PM - 11 March, 2010
DJ'Que,

Your tough guy attitude is completely unwelcome here. If I see you making similarly stupid comments again I'll ban you.

This thread has gone way off topic so... thread locked.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:20 PM - 11 March, 2010
tehBEN, your comments are also completely out of line.

Play by the rules or find somewhere else to be act tough.