Discusión en Español

Conversa con otros usuarios de Serato en Español

ns7 con serato scracht live fuciona?

dj ey 3:57 AM - 2 March, 2010
quisiera utilizar el scracht live con mi ns7 es posible? no tendre problema en la instalacion...
akrylik_skratch 4:22 AM - 2 March, 2010
akrylik_skratch 4:24 AM - 2 March, 2010
Can I use NS7 with Serato Scratch LIVE? I am a Scratch LIVE user and I want to use my content in ITCH.??

Numark and Serato understand that DJs like to organize their record cases in a certain way. Crates, loops, and cue points that you have created in Scratch LIVE are all available in ITCH. If you are a Scratch LIVE user and run ITCH on your system all the music from your Scratch LIVE library will be automatically be available to you.
DJ Stuart (AR) 7:05 PM - 4 March, 2010
Quote:
Can I use NS7 with Serato Scratch LIVE? I am a Scratch LIVE user and I want to use my content in ITCH.??

Numark and Serato understand that DJs like to organize their record cases in a certain way. Crates, loops, and cue points that you have created in Scratch LIVE are all available in ITCH. If you are a Scratch LIVE user and run ITCH on your system all the music from your Scratch LIVE library will be automatically be available to you.

eeeeh..que escribi en ingle guachoooo...recatate yanki, ponete pillo que ete e el foro de espaniol, gatooo...eeeeeehhh que onddaaa
Leandro Castillo 11:40 PM - 4 March, 2010
necesito un diccionario "villero-castellano castellano-villero", donde los venden?
jajajaja
leotronic 12:33 AM - 5 March, 2010
Quote:
necesito un diccionario "villero-castellano castellano-villero", donde los venden?
jajajaja

aaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajajajajajajajajaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
akrylik_skratch 10:55 AM - 5 March, 2010
Quote:
jajajaja

no hace falta comprarlo vas a www.google.com elejis traductor y pones:

Traducir de:
DANTE SPINETTA

Al:
Castellano

ejejejejejejejejejejej

Watchwww.youtube.com

Dedicado a mi amigo Leandro Castillo !
Leandro Castillo 4:08 PM - 5 March, 2010