Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

iPod

DJ BLEND 1:08 AM - 22 January, 2005
Will Serato be making it possible to attach our iPods and have serato read the playlists??
jack 9:05 PM - 25 January, 2005
i have lost all my files since putting serato in my system on the ipod it shows o songs but my regular ten gigs shows to be used. Also when i try to reupdate the ipod nothing happens i have a i-book trying to figure it out will wait to see what happens in the future.
Rane, Support
Shaun W 9:48 PM - 25 January, 2005
Do you have your iPod set to harddrive mode?
DJ BLEND 10:22 PM - 25 January, 2005
how do you do that and why do you do that? can you actually, shaun, explain step by step how to use your iPod as your external HDD for SSL? thanx man!
Rane, Support
Shaun W 11:02 PM - 25 January, 2005
If you want to listen to your music on your iPod, you must use iTunes to transfer your music. If you copy music files to your iPod in Disk Mode using the Finder or Windows Explorer you will not be available to listen to those files on your iPod, but you wil be able to use the import feature within SSL to import your music into crates.

Set your iPod to be an external hard disk:

1. Connect your iPod to your computer and open iTunes.

2. Select iPod in the iTunes source list.

3. Click the iPod options button in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window.
4. Click the “Enable disk use” checkbox, and then click OK.

5. Close iTunes and notice that your iPod appears on your Mac desktop or in the Windows Explorer on your PC.

6. To eject the iPod on a Mac, select the iPod on the desktop and drag it to the Trash.

7. To eject the iPod on a PC, select the iPod in the Windows Explorer, right click on the iPod and then choose Eject from the pop-up menu that appears. Or at the bottom-right of the screen, click the ‘Safely Remove Hardware’ icon.
djkenace 2:03 AM - 26 January, 2005
If you use itunes the ipod hides the audio library, so you have to set it up as a hard drive with a third party program. Which you probably can find on www.versiontracker.com.
DJ BLEND 5:06 PM - 26 January, 2005
Thanx guys. I'll try that!