DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Getting all songs back to white AKA unHighlighted ?

DJ McKay 11:41 PM - 29 January, 2010
This may be a stupid question but i was just wondering if there was a way to get all the songs back to the color white. for example all the songs that i have played turn green when they get played once, what i am asking is how to get them all back to white before each set so i know what songs i have already played ? thanks in advanced.
eder 11:53 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
This may be a stupid question but i was just wondering if there was a way to get all the songs back to the color white. for example all the songs that i have played turn green when they get played once, what i am asking is how to get them all back to white before each set so i know what songs i have already played ? thanks in advanced.

You got something against green songs?
latindj 11:57 PM - 29 January, 2010
They turn green because SSL is auto-suggesting tracks that may have worked well for you in the past. If you want to get rid of them, even though they are usually very good suggestions, just highlight them and then hit CTRL+DEL keys....

Nah, I'm just playing! Go to your History Tab and clear them there. Or you could actually try reading the manual.....