Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

house music

kozmik 1:36 AM - 14 January, 2010
is there going to be any house music besides hip hop some dance and electonica are alright here that i find i just wish there would be some house electro house deep house vocal house latin house god just something other than hip hop cause where i'm from that is all they play here i'm just a dj in need some good music i don't hate hip hop just not my cup of tea
Serato
Brigid 9:20 PM - 27 January, 2010
We're working really hard to sign agreements with labels that provide a variety of music, including more electronic releases. Working legitimately with labels takes a lot longer than you'd imagine, so I can't give you a timeline. But I'm hoping this year will be the best year yet for content on Whitelabel.

Thanks for the support!
HITUM 5:47 PM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
is there going to be any house music besides hip hop some dance and electonica are alright here that i find i just wish there would be some house electro house deep house vocal house latin house god just something other than hip hop cause where i'm from that is all they play here i'm just a dj in need some good music i don't hate hip hop just not my cup of tea

i agree, need lots more dance & house music & remixes. Rap just dont cut it @ a club.
It would nice to see more!!!.

Thanks!
vangelis_Crete 8:06 AM - 3 February, 2010
Yes, you are right. Most of the things are happening in the 'electronic' scene. There is a great interest in this field, both by audience and Djs.
Keep up the good work anyway.
Thanks.
Maskrider 6:52 AM - 5 February, 2010
Electronic Music is finding it's way again to the clubs. I agree with a balance staple of Hiphop and Electronic music on the Whitelabel.

Rap is getting worse by the day. The people that goes to the bar where I'm playing at,they rather here Alternative rock or 80's music.

And if they request some hiphop they rather here the classics....Lil wayne and Lil John already did there time......Time to move on.
djbanno 11:47 AM - 9 February, 2010
Everyone assumes that because you use Serato that you are a hip hop / scratch DJ. I would just like to add that there are a lot of us "mix" DJ's out there that use Serato for the ease of library, stability and overall "shithotness" of this program we all love. Bring on more tech / house / dance on Whitelabel. I for one cannot wait for the 3 deck option of 2.0. Viva la disco!
Gianni_uk 5:41 PM - 10 February, 2010
Amen to @djbanno!