DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Faders Knobs!!!!!!

bmoney 10:21 AM - 20 December, 2009
So I have now lost both my upfader knobs for the 57!!!! I posted messages when my knobs started falling off and got no response!!! Im sick of of ending up on my hands and knees trying to find knobs that rane won't even tell me how to replace!!!! This sucks!!!! I surprised that rane could care less that countless other djs are having this problem!!!!
nobspangle 10:45 AM - 20 December, 2009
if you're in the US, pick up the phone and give one of the guys in technical support at Rane a call www.rane.com they will look after you.
JEM 357 2:34 PM - 20 December, 2009
I had the same problem, i found the rane customer service was second to none.
bmoney 8:49 PM - 21 December, 2009
thanks so much for the response steve! I really appreciate it, and will give a call! I do only have one log-on and I posted something about the faders about a month ago under the 57 thread.
abfilth 9:53 PM - 22 December, 2009
If you're in Canada, "Contact Distribution"(rane's canadian distributor) in Ontario shipped me new knobs for $3/pc. Easy.
djdannyd 8:14 AM - 23 December, 2009
Steve,

I could use a set of knobs myself...
nobspangle 8:02 PM - 23 December, 2009
I'll collect my Royalties at the end of the year thanks Steve ;)
tAbLiSt33 3:54 AM - 3 January, 2010
tissue/kneenex.......c'mon guys...how the heck your knobs falling off? It's not that serious! Moving the upfaders harder won't make you a better dj......

If you find your knobs falling off; take of the knob, fold a small piece of tissue over the stem & then press on the knob......