DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

2 NEW MASHUPS!!!!!!

DJ Mo Rada 5:24 PM - 6 September, 2006
sick...

"Neworder Husslin"
www.soundtap.com

"Fallin Tipsy"
www.soundtap.com

if anybody wants a copy email me at djs@soundtap.com
E-Double 6:13 PM - 6 September, 2006
Nice job :)
Julls 6:16 PM - 6 September, 2006
Damn yo, that Neworder Husslin track is off the hook!
DJ Mo Rada 6:18 PM - 6 September, 2006
thanks fellaz^^^^
Julls 6:19 PM - 6 September, 2006
Damn, nice job on the Fallin Tipsy too. E-mail sent!
DJ Mo Rada 11:40 PM - 6 September, 2006
bump
aiRBaLZ 12:02 AM - 7 September, 2006
I really like "Neworder Husslin", but the Fallin Tipsy one is REALLY awesome!
DJ Sainte 12:07 AM - 7 September, 2006
Hot for real! Good work yo.
parafyn 3:18 AM - 7 September, 2006
Dope shit man!!
DJ Unique 5:04 AM - 7 September, 2006
Sounds great.
Good job.
DJ Mo Rada 2:36 PM - 7 September, 2006
thanx bro^^^^^

i didnt expect to get so many emails so i took the time to upload the zip files to my server...

enjoy
Neworder Husslin
www.soundtap.com
Fallin Tipsy
www.soundtap.com
Niral 4:28 PM - 7 September, 2006
SICK!! Good job!!
GoodVibez 5:08 PM - 7 September, 2006
nice
DjEmmTee 6:14 PM - 7 September, 2006
im feelin the fallin tipsy joint! great mash up!
DJ Mo Rada 2:25 PM - 12 October, 2006
update...

these links have been taken down, but you can listen and download these trax from The Vault

www.crooklynclan.net
DJ SHY 2:41 PM - 12 October, 2006
i picked these up on crooklynclan.....great work maan...
DJ Mo Rada 8:31 PM - 12 October, 2006
thanx for the support ^^^^^^^
gzentertainment 1:02 AM - 15 December, 2006
I was lucky enough to get these before the links went down, but they are definitely worth the purchase!

Quick question though, what was the background track on New Order Hustlin? Artist and track title... THANKS!
DJ Mo Rada 2:19 AM - 15 December, 2006
Neworder - Confusion ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Derb
Dj Ryme 5:43 AM - 15 December, 2006
Holy shit Mo!
I tried to guess your myspace and put in myspace.com/morada and was scared shitless!!!

I found yours though and requested you.

Man thats nasty!
Dj KaGeN 6:13 AM - 15 December, 2006
HA HA HA ..

"Fun and flirtatious BBW seeks people who are real.

Do you want to get Married: I already did.
Do you think you are Attractive: yes
In the past month have you gone on a Date: I guess so

Some people need to stay away from the internet and for fuck sake, do not post a pic!!!
DJ Mo Rada 6:25 AM - 15 December, 2006
Quote:
Holy shit Mo!
I tried to guess your myspace and put in myspace.com/morada and was scared shitless!!!

I found yours though and requested you.

Man thats nasty!

rofl ......

btw i hit the report button instead of the quote button, hope i didnt get u in any heat with the Serato gods over here
gzentertainment 11:24 AM - 15 December, 2006
Thanks bro! Didn't know you were from Jersey! Awesome... I'm in Parsippany (Morris County). Where you from?
DJ Mo Rada 8:03 PM - 15 December, 2006
^^ Union Co.. I guess u rock over @ Jimmy's?
allenbina 4:47 AM - 16 December, 2006
WOW, its bad enough that these guys are stealing other peoples tunes, NOT THEYRE BITING MY IDEAS! MO RADA, ive had that mashup on my myspace for months, all you did was redo it. please dont take credit for other peoples work. www.myspace.com. very sad. ive been giving my mahshups away for free for years or trading them with other djs. this should be a fox special: WHEN BITING DJS GO BAD.... thanks for profiting off of other djs shit.
DJ Mo Rada 5:49 AM - 16 December, 2006
allen,, please digest a penis ...

u act like ur the only guy smart enuff to come up with the 99 red problem mix. And just so u know were not the only ones with that mix. So get over urself

funny how its been on ur page for months and u only got 60 spins
ill ask santa to come give u a hug for xmas

bye bye now
gzentertainment 12:04 PM - 16 December, 2006
hahahahahahahahaha

There was a thread that addressed this issue when The Vault forums existed. It's very possible that at least two DJs in this world can come up with the same mash/blend. If two songs go together, it just makes it that more likely.

Then again, I know where you're coming from. Because there's been a few times that I'm in the club and the instrumental of a mash-up I made comes on, and I'm like "If that mo'f'er throws this/that track over it I'm jackin' his ass! lol
gzentertainment 12:05 PM - 16 December, 2006
Quote:
^^ Union Co.. I guess u rock over @ Jimmy's?

Nah man, but I'd love to get up in there. I could rock out at that spot. Any advice on how to get "my foot in the door?"
DJ Mo Rada 1:46 PM - 16 December, 2006
^^^ well Jimmy's is old school owners, so its pretty hard to get in over there. Any of the places round here want you to bring a crowd. If you can draw a crowd PM me, ill put u in touch with some promoters i know
allenbina 1:33 AM - 17 December, 2006
you're right. how about i make a mix cd for you and just spin that all night.

i dont promote myself and throw out my popularity as a gimick. i play music, i dont rely on my relationships with los angeles a-holes to make get my gigs. if you come to hear me play music, do that, dont come for the cool aspect of it.

and i dont need 10000 hits on myspace to make me a good dj. nor do i need to jock other djs styles.

and theres no way i would be pimped by the crooklyn clan selling other peoples music as my own.

enjoy ho.
DJ SPAIR 5:13 AM - 17 December, 2006
Allen Allen..easy easy.. I got a similar story to yours. I did a 99 Problems Mash Up 3 years ago with The Beastie Boys -It's The New STyle inst. I thought I was genius for this,because they fit together so well.Lo and behold a month after my remix went to press I come to find out that Just Blaze has done the same blend on the remixed Black Lp. Do I think Just Blaze stole that idea?? No. Coincidence? You bet! His EDITIng was diffrent from mine. Just lke Mo Rada's is diffrent from yours. Make sense? It's like my blend of Aaliyah and Justin ..(shameless plug..)hahha download.yousendit.com I can't hate if someone else had the same idea..Those songs are too obvious right? ..
DJ Mo Rada 7:42 AM - 18 December, 2006
allen,,, u sound like some wack ass DJ desperate for attention. Stop explaining why nobody knows u, get ur own hustle and stop knocking on mine.

Merry Xmas
P.S. please send me ur mix cd, cant wait to drop it
dj skiggz 8:15 AM - 18 December, 2006
Merry fucking christmas too you too!
dj-b 2:21 PM - 18 December, 2006
Hey Mo Rada I LOVE your "fallin tipsy" and "neworder husslin" mixes. I got them off crooklynclan a couple of months ago and have been using them in the clubs ever since. Keep up the great work. They both rock every crowd I play to.
djaction 9:44 PM - 18 December, 2006
Quote:
^^^ well Jimmy's is old school owners, so its pretty hard to get in over there. Any of the places round here want you to bring a crowd. If you can draw a crowd PM me, ill put u in touch with some promoters i know

this is what kinda cracks me up [coming from being a DJ in NJ]

A Promoters J-O-B is to bring a crowd and MAKE the party.. yet in the Tri-State they want the DJ to do that too. Only goes to show you promoters (with some exceptions) are the laziest and grimiest sob's on the planet. :D
cstylez 2:26 AM - 19 December, 2006
For the record, I've had the same mix I made on my page for "months" as well, I contribute it to great minds thinking alike. The 99 Problems with 99 red balloons is not that hard to come up with.
Mo, good job, I've heard your version in the vault and it made me smile.
DJ Mo Rada 3:17 AM - 19 December, 2006
thanx fellas...

for the record i know there were alot of dissapointed people out there with the Crazy Bitch Mashup. I just started to see what everyone was talking about and ive been doing it over, playing it out trying to get it to sound as best as possible.

As soon as im sastisfied ill post a link here in this thread where everyone can download it...

Rock Out
DJ Mo Rada 1:55 AM - 24 December, 2006
Alright....
heres the new copy of the Crazy Love Bitch mashup, and its bumpin now.

www.soundtap.com

The new copy should be in The Vault soon. Until then you can get it off this link which will be up for a few days.

Merry Xmas yall
AMF 2:33 AM - 24 December, 2006
Quote:
Alright....

www.soundtap.com

The new copy should be in The Vault soon. Until then you can get it off this link which will be up for a few days.

Merry Xmas yall

Thanx mane. This sh*t iz hot. When I first heard the first one, I thought it was pretty much the original (from the vault sound clip). But this one is the sh*t.
gzentertainment 9:44 PM - 24 December, 2006
Quote:
Alright....

www.soundtap.com

Merry Xmas yall

Thanks bro! Merry Christmas to you too!
Corex 7:06 AM - 31 December, 2006
shit mo
i hate how i missed out on all of it
any way you can up any of these again?
DJ Drew 7:19 AM - 31 December, 2006
Yea the links invalid... I'd like a chance to hear it too!
phatplastic 7:21 PM - 31 December, 2006
Out of interest, what kinda of percentages do you see from Vault sales?