Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

What would you like to see more of here?

DJ ID 1:43 AM - 13 November, 2009
First off, just to say that the whitelabel site is a great idea and a really nice touch for serato users. Cheers to those involved.

Personally I'd really like to see more DnB, JTek, Hardcore Breaks, and the more underground side of music on here. There's some great stuff but not a lot of volume compared to other genres.

Not a moan... just a wish. ;)

Anyone else like to see more of this, or more of something???
DJ CMount 5:22 AM - 13 November, 2009
Agreed. I'd like to see a lot more house. It seems like there's lots of hip hop but only occasional electronic releases.
Joe-Cutz 6:11 PM - 17 November, 2009
What would be nice if White label insync,with the radio stations, so i wouldnt have to search other websites for new music, it would be nice if whitelable would be my only go to source of music, so all my music would bump at a 320kbps, Which means i wudnt have to mess with my equalizer as much... note: im not complaining i still love yah white label..heheh
mykl 1:00 AM - 22 November, 2009
Music Videos
jogie 8:58 AM - 22 November, 2009
i say house /progressive if we may wish.
GoHoos 3:20 AM - 23 November, 2009
*ducks*
...top 40 stuff

Non-club type audiences don't like hip-hop unless they know most of the words, but they'll embrace a new Shakira song right away.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 3:57 AM - 23 November, 2009
No need to duck GoHoos ;-)

If that's what you want then the labels should know that.

Thanks for the feedback.
MrTM2 3:52 PM - 23 November, 2009
More Ultra records please. The Just Dance CD was amazing and whitelabel saved my butt with those tracks multiple times.

And possibly the new mixes of Feel It by Three 6 Mafia feat. Tiesto, Sean Kingston & Flo Rida. The music video version of the song is way better than the radio edit.
Plasmacarnifex 4:55 PM - 23 November, 2009
I would LOVE to see more Ultra record's stuff here. It seems like they are the ones putting out some of the major dance music nowadays.
MrTM2 6:13 AM - 24 November, 2009
And the gods have answered my prayers. All 4 Feel It mixes are now up. I <3 Serato and Whitelabel! Thank you!
Serato
Brigid 12:02 AM - 26 November, 2009
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll be sure to talk to Ultra about putting some more stuff up. Keep 'em coming!
selectajay 2:29 AM - 26 November, 2009
More Reggae! More More More:)
PumpkinHead 5:34 PM - 27 November, 2009
I'd like to see more imports. I love the sound that they have in the UK, but it's hard to get a hold of the music in the US. Also more pop and I don't top40, cos this site is on point in that category, but I'd like to see more of the pop genre.
adam-12 12:41 AM - 5 December, 2009
I'm only a couple days in but there needs to be more diversity of music, unless I don't know that this is a hip-hop music pool.

Also, I cannot find a search or browse option to find previous releases.
Related to this is this question: Can you suggest other music/record pool resources for past hits, 70s to present day?

That is it for now. It is great that there is a forum like this.
Dj Fantum 3:38 AM - 28 April, 2010
More progressive, trance, D&B, Breaks
KMadison 6:57 PM - 3 May, 2010
Yeah I agree more Top40, and more defined house music like Deep house, or electro house
DJ Jhay Whun 7:36 PM - 10 June, 2010
I Concurr with Selectajay More Reggae More more More....LOL!!! and Some How To Videos For Stuff Like Using the Sample Player and Calling up and playing a sample or adlib.
DjChino3 2:12 PM - 20 June, 2010
definitely more reggae/dancehall and some reggaeton for the latin crowd.
DJ Danceboy 8:57 AM - 27 February, 2011
Hardstyle - Hard Trance - Hard Dance - Trance - Jumpstyle - Psy Trance.. ANYTHING with a little character. No offense but this is one of the worst sites i've EVER checked out for music downloads.
Dj Farhan 11:07 PM - 28 February, 2011
good house stuff
DJ Teh 1:15 PM - 11 March, 2011
I'd like to see more music being de-restricted for the UK.

There is so much limitation on what music we have access to.
Steve O Dizzle 7:22 PM - 11 March, 2011
I would love to see more old school instrumentals
David Lovas 8:17 PM - 14 March, 2011
Trance - definitely more trance.
max-z 1:39 PM - 18 March, 2011
Danceboy has a definite point.I think there is way too much commercial stuff on here. Get some more Europe tracks on here.
Rockerman 4:03 PM - 19 March, 2011
Definitely psytrance!!!
bnutz 4:13 AM - 30 March, 2011
music videos..actually music video loops would be really great.
ashtavakra 3:46 AM - 15 April, 2011
psychill/psydub
ashtavakra 3:46 AM - 15 April, 2011
and world music
[B]Rogers 4:47 AM - 16 April, 2011
more main stream conversions.
Filip M. 8:23 PM - 23 April, 2011
More Music for us Europes!
selectajay 9:58 AM - 8 May, 2011
..more Reggae! more DJ Tools! more Dancehall & Soca!..Thank You.
Razor Rob 6:14 PM - 10 May, 2011
a few suggestions..the indie music is great...how about some dub step..not a big fan but getting requests from girls on it so i play remixes of commercial songs..personaly i perfer down tempo electronica..miguel miggs,jazzy jeff...
deejaydose 4:38 AM - 12 May, 2011
For the hip hop that is on here its great. There is some good house music too. Can u add some hip hop tracks with intro's and outro's, I don't want to spend all day trying to add 16 bar intros to each song. I want some tracks like the old days of Wicked mix, Fat wax, Heavy hits. If anyone knows where to get these songs on mp3 let me know thanks.
DragonTazz 11:22 PM - 16 May, 2011
Old School 12" Singles with: Radio, Extended, Instrumental, & Acapella versions from the original masters, so that this can be done like it's suppose to be done. Think of all the possibilities for those that still Love using their Technic 1200's from the original up the the MK5G's or those who currently use true CD turntables like NS7's or the Denon 3700's that actually spin like a real turntable. So that we can do this the way it was meant to be done... Don't get me wrong, but with all the new technology, up & coming DJ's have no knowledge or understanding of true DJ-ing based on the fact that all they have to do is push a button or series of buttons to do what we have done by hand with true timing and respect for the craft. When I started out on a Single Box Double Set Deck Turntable system with knobs, mixers were just starting to come into play. Technic SL1200's were about $150.00 each and you could get a nice Receiver for around $75.00, and all you needed was a 150-200w pair of quality house speakers to make it all work... Now look at how far Sound has come...
dj ceemomoney 8:54 AM - 20 May, 2011
like to see baltimore club here its unique sound is isolated to one area like to see it evolve
D.J.CURTNICE 6:59 PM - 20 May, 2011
I ALSO AGREE YOU NEED SOME BALRIMORE CLUB MUSIC,WHAT WEBSITE OR MP3POOL CAN I GO TO 2 DOWNLOAD SOME REAL BMORE CLUB MUSIC?
DragonTazz 4:00 AM - 22 May, 2011
@ dj ceemomoney- Well the thing about Baltimore Club Music, is that you need to live there and get as much as you can, when you can. Fortunately, even though I live in Florida, I am from Baltimore and I still have some connections to some DJ's up there. I will see what I can do about getting their Baltimore Club Track Crates and then see if I can share them via emails, It may take a while to get you all of those tracks, but I think that it would be well worth it in the long run to get the Baltimore Club sound out there to the rest of the world.
dj ceemomoney 12:51 AM - 23 May, 2011
thats whats up we can exchage emails and try to get it started i have some and for d.j. curtnice there is a pool which requires a drop box i will share it in a few we also have club kings up here when i get some releases i will share thanks for the feedback
DragonTazz 6:55 PM - 23 May, 2011
@ dj ceemomoney: you can contact me directly at djdragontazz@gmail.com, I want to here some club from your area as well...
DJ Danceboy 10:55 PM - 24 May, 2011
Quote:
First off, just to say that the whitelabel site is a great idea and a really nice touch for serato users. Cheers to those involved.

Personally I'd really like to see more DnB, JTek, Hardcore Breaks, and the more underground side of music on here. There's some great stuff but not a lot of volume compared to other genres.

Not a moan... just a wish. ;)

Anyone else like to see more of this, or more of something???
I agree 100% with DJ ID!!! More underground would be great. But i've been posting on here for a while and contacting whitelabel.net about the small selection of music genres they have to no avail. Top 40 is only cool if your playing a club. I'm an EDM event and festival DJ and deff wouldn't play a single track i've found on whitelabel. www.djdanceboy.com
DJ1800 5:53 PM - 22 June, 2011
I agree with everyone on here. I think more volume of all genre's would be appropriate. That way, if you're a Serato user, all of your music can be tracked and synced, where the labels can get a feel for what DJ's are rotating.. Sorta like Digiwaxx, where you can leave feedback.
echey 4:17 PM - 2 July, 2011
Whitelabel Droid

A downloader android app
DragonTazz 4:41 AM - 3 July, 2011
Well that would be a nice addition to my Samsung Transforms list of apps...
Ricochet 1:26 PM - 19 July, 2011
Well i think that everybody has some great requests and i agree with all of them just about. Myself i would love to just get some more radio stuff or just a way to get everything because i think WL has some good Dj's and everybody is giving good feed back. I have XM and there is a lot of jams on there that i would love to have that is not main stream. I guess there is issues with trying to get those songs because of Music Rights not sure how that works. Dragon Tazz sounds like he has been in the game about as long as i have lol. But anyway check it WL

Dj Ricochet
Refugee 3:30 PM - 1 August, 2011
Less of this top 40 sound... More underground bangers and Tru Thoughts.
Genres: DJ Tools (breaks), Lounge/Trip Hop, Nu-Funk, Raw Hip Hop, Trance (obscure)

Best Releases:
J-Boogie
DJ KO
KRS
Masta Ace remixes
Pharcyde remixes
Anything Tru Thoughts =]
Altavos 9:26 PM - 8 August, 2011
Trance, trance and more trance!! And some more good, non-commercial house and tech-house wouldn't hurt.
chill1526 12:52 AM - 10 August, 2011
How about some glitch hop.... Also the dnb catalog is a little dated.. Is there any way to post some of my tracks??? I also would like some battle tools, or just some different scratch samples.
hcane 6:04 AM - 15 August, 2011
i see alot of post that say...to much of this or i don't play that, but the opportunity to get all kinds of music is what attracts me to this site so i say keep it all, i play mostly r&b,rap,and hip hop and i'll take what i can use and leave the rest for the next guy/girl
icb 11:16 PM - 16 August, 2011
More techno.
DJ Danceboy 7:38 PM - 4 May, 2017
I can't believe I just jumped back on here after years and years only to find the site is still EXTREMELY limited. No way to search white label for the tracks I am looking for still. Instead we have to sift through TONS and TONS of crap that serato want's us to see first. Dang man, I came back here years later with hopes. Back to TrackItDown & Junodownload for me. Later White label!
@miniphone 5:14 AM - 30 July, 2017
ITUNES
5:15 AM, 30 Jul 2017
@miniphone attached a file: Skyrocket (Nhato Remix Edit).mp3
Download· Permalink