Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Music Videos for whitelabel.net

kevin lewis 5:08 AM - 23 October, 2009
Since we have new devices and sotfware to support music videos to scratchlive. Are their any works in putting MP4's out here on the website to download for Video Jockeys? Help us out!
DJ Unique 5:26 AM - 23 October, 2009
Quote:
Since we have new devices and sotfware to support music videos to scratchlive. Are their any works in putting MP4's out here on the website to download for Video Jockeys? Help us out!

+1
dJ MoNeY mic 4:24 PM - 26 October, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

+1

+1
PopRoXxX 7:50 PM - 26 October, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1

+1

+1
Serato
dave 11:19 PM - 26 October, 2009
+1000?!

It's a good idea that is under investigation.
DJDDT 7:46 AM - 12 November, 2009
"Under investigation" is good enough for me!
mykl 1:05 AM - 22 November, 2009
wonderful.. been wanting videos for yrs...
DJ.T.BOOGIE 2:05 PM - 17 December, 2009
+1
under investigation
+1
shadoaforge 7:22 PM - 28 December, 2009
That would be great. Its difficult to try and find videos much less download them. A great resource for us is to bundle the mp3 and the video.
Kizra 3:08 AM - 31 January, 2010
Since we have new devices and software to support music videos to scratchlive. Are their any works in putting MP4's out here on the website to download for Video Jockeys? Help us out! www.kizra.com
the-d-o-c 7:40 PM - 22 February, 2010
+1
its all good getting lower quality videos from other pools but having whitelabel endorsed vids is the way forward, most clubs have video facility these days & with all serato users now having access the the video plug in it seems the natural progression
Dj Pex Da Pesada 10:55 PM - 23 February, 2010
i don't use video but i know a web page that have videos with a very good qualite
www.vevo.com
to download those video you need real player
these softwere download any flash video and you can convert them to many format
i hope that can help you
8:54 AM - 24 February, 2010
DUDES wats happening on this??will htere be music vids available for DL???PLEASE I MUST GET EM NOW!!!!
DJPTR 10:43 PM - 26 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1

+1

+1

+1
k-9eight 6:04 PM - 18 October, 2010
i got tons of videos from video pools but their quality varies from video to video i need good quality plus consistency and why are we paying for free promo videos that just doesnt sound right or legal.
dj j bras 9:49 PM - 1 November, 2010
If you have a mac, go to a video streaming site and press option+command+a and the activity window will pop up. Scroll near the bottom and look for the file that is still loading. It will normally be the only file that is mb in size, all of the rest should be kb in size. The file will either be flv or mp4. I go to youtube or vevo and find the hd versions. There you go, free videos and in hd when available. Also, some of the lower versions will still work, but the audio is not as good. I've just been swapping out the audio in pro tools. But, I would much rather whitelabel.net be my one stop shop. Anybody that is paying for videos is being jerked!
dj j bras 9:50 PM - 1 November, 2010
Side note: only get videos in 480p or higher.
WarpNote 12:03 PM - 29 December, 2010
Quote:

Any news on this Serato Team?
Is 2011 the year whitelabel.net goes video?
(sure hope so...)
dj-jv 9:12 PM - 6 January, 2011
im in...
deejay-motiv 7:30 PM - 20 January, 2011
Chur!
DJ LIGHT-G 2:47 PM - 25 January, 2011
so wuzz up now?

any infos?

is it happening?

when?

still thinkin about it?

under construction?

please dont let us hang

I WOULD LOVE THAT, THATS THE ONLY POINT WHY I DID NOT ALLREADY BOUGHT THE VIDEO SL SOFTWARE CUZ BAD QUALITY VIDEOS LIKE FROM YOUTUBE, ABSOLUTE NO GO
Mr. Walker 7:32 AM - 19 December, 2011
bump
benictrs 3:31 AM - 18 January, 2012
Quote:
+1000?!

It's a good idea that is under investigation.

+ 1
DJ LIGHT-G 10:24 AM - 26 January, 2012
boght my serato stuff in 2008 still waiting for the videos here wuzz up wit it?
k-9eight 10:36 PM - 20 February, 2012
ZzzZzzZzz
WarpNote 7:22 AM - 21 February, 2012
It would be a smart move to promote their new Video plugin coming to Itch as well....
XRM5 11:47 PM - 22 February, 2012
+1
K-zador 7:06 AM - 10 March, 2012
+1