Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

window 7

sparkki markki 8:05 PM - 22 October, 2009
is serato compatable with windows 7
im lookin for a new laptop and windows 7 is on most of the new ones.
ifs funny but to get xp on a new laptop they want too much dinero its crazy.
anyone know the answer??????
djdannyd 1:16 PM - 23 October, 2009
It's not officially supported by serato (yet), but I've heard some positive results.
sparkki markki 11:04 PM - 24 October, 2009
i hope so i just bought a new laptop with windows 7 so here i go ill post the good news laters!
sparkki markki 9:51 PM - 26 October, 2009
well it took the program and detected the interface thats good new but havent played witht the sersto yet.all is well though.
DJ Bully 12:21 PM - 9 November, 2009
Works for me, but tis a little more laggy than XP. For the waveformdiplays at least.
sparkki markki 10:50 PM - 10 November, 2009
you know what it works great for me i used it at 4 gigs i love it way better than xp cant wait for serato to support it
DJ506 11:47 PM - 11 November, 2009
I currently have Serato (1.9.2) running on Vista and it works fine except for the known issue of not being able to put the "USB Buffer Size" all the way to the left in Vista.

My question is for those of you that are running it on Windows 7 successfully, can U put the "USB Buffer Size" all the way to the left in this new version of Windows?
sparkki markki 9:30 PM - 16 November, 2009
i didnt needed to adj it but ill try it.Is there a reason you have it that way?
sparkki markki 8:41 PM - 9 December, 2009
many gigs in the bag no problems i love it i can also run multiple drives too very little lag but nothin i worry about windows 7 is cool beans! in my pot lol!
sparkki markki 6:15 PM - 20 December, 2009
serato itch what is that is that a diff type if scratch live?anyone have some info
Laz219 11:07 PM - 21 December, 2009
Itch is pretty much a controller based version of scratch live.
sparkki markki 11:17 PM - 1 January, 2010
what do you use it on like just the laptop or with mixers?
nobspangle 4:11 PM - 2 January, 2010
Quote:
what do you use it on like just the laptop or with mixers?

The mixer is built into the controller so you just need the controller and you laptop. More info here => serato.com
sparkki markki 10:33 PM - 9 January, 2010
thanks but i prefer hands on the turntables!
DJ Bully 10:43 AM - 11 January, 2010
Quote:
I currently have Serato (1.9.2) running on Vista and it works fine except for the known issue of not being able to put the "USB Buffer Size" all the way to the left in Vista.

My question is for those of you that are running it on Windows 7 successfully, can U put the "USB Buffer Size" all the way to the left in this new version of Windows?

I'm not able to put the slider all the way left, but it will go most of the way :)