DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Radio mixshow dj in my area selling songs on Craigslist

Dj-Bedtime 5:11 PM - 16 September, 2009
WOW!!

This "dj" (dj pinky) who does a mixshow on 99.1 KGGI out here in the Inland Empire is fucking selling his music @.25 a track to anyone who wants it.

Douchebag move for sure! This is also the same Dj that was selling his needles a few months back because he was hurting for money.

Here's some advice--if the mixshow isnt paying...either hustle harder or get a second job fucker!

inlandempire.craigslist.org
jwhispers 5:18 PM - 16 September, 2009
I'm sure his radio station is thrilled with him selling their promo tracks. Wow he's not even being inconspicuous about it either huh?
Audio1 5:31 PM - 16 September, 2009
WOW.
Dj-Bedtime 5:32 PM - 16 September, 2009
He plays on an old school show-- so he's not even playing current tracks. Sad man!
sixxx 5:41 PM - 16 September, 2009
Wow!

I know radio mixshows has gone to shit and they never really paid well but the gigs you got from it usually did....

Anyway, he needs his DJ card revoked.
eder 5:42 PM - 16 September, 2009
LOL best part:

"I PUT EACH SONG THRU A PROGRAM THAT RAISES OR LOWERS THE SONG TO THE QUALITY THAT WE HAVE ON THE RADIO."

IF YOU ARE INTERSTED PLEASE CALL AT 626-383-9445

So who's interested in calling him up and ordering 25k songs?
Sol*los 5:50 PM - 16 September, 2009
fill up his voice mail with stuff like

"yo I need to buy that one song with that rapper who sings also, but in this song he's not singing and the beats like, boom boom tick, boom boom slap.....it sounds like a dirty south song, but its not cuz my homeboy that plays dirty south music doesnt have it. He said its old school, but I think it came out last year........so do you have it?
djbigboy 6:15 PM - 16 September, 2009
haha I just flagged it....maybe everyone else should too
sixxx 6:43 PM - 16 September, 2009
Quote:
fill up his voice mail with stuff like

"yo I need to buy that one song with that rapper who sings also, but in this song he's not singing and the beats like, boom boom tick, boom boom slap.....it sounds like a dirty south song, but its not cuz my homeboy that plays dirty south music doesnt have it. He said its old school, but I think it came out last year........so do you have it?

hahaha
CMOS 8:19 PM - 16 September, 2009
Deleted the post.
Dj-Bedtime 9:00 PM - 16 September, 2009
Post is still up.

He's also getting blown up on twitter
djdannyd 9:12 PM - 16 September, 2009
what's his twitter?
djchase 7:03 AM - 25 September, 2009
hey danny you on crateconnect?
djdannyd 4:26 PM - 25 September, 2009
Quote:
hey danny you on crateconnect?

maybe......lol
djchase 7:37 AM - 27 September, 2009
HAHAHA if so z103.5? if so i was at the party in waterloo pretty wicked turn out
panic_1 4:40 PM - 27 September, 2009
hes a Douche and sucks @ mixxing only reason hes on the air
1. 991 sucks
2. his dad is that angel baby personality so he had to have got him on
3. they actually let ODM mixx live on the air i love to listen to hear all the train wrecks!!
dj shadow from detroit 5:54 PM - 27 September, 2009
wow