Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Scratch Live Built In ID3 Tagger

SIMPLY SMOOTH 2:04 AM - 15 September, 2009
i think that there should be a feature that would allow you to view and control your id3 tags very much the same way as how these mp3 tagger work.

full caps, first letter cap and so on ...

same way as how serato has sort of eliminated the need for an external sampler.. and finds your bpm for you and auto gains your songs .

id3 tagging would be cool within serato..
skinnyguy 6:31 PM - 15 September, 2009
it already does?
SIMPLY SMOOTH 2:31 PM - 16 September, 2009
no it dosent
skinnyguy 6:52 PM - 16 September, 2009
i don't understand your request....

we can edit our song title, artist, album name, etc in ssl...even do groups at a time...and these are saved to the file itself, in what i believe are the id3 tags...?
DJ Unique 9:29 PM - 16 September, 2009
Quote:
i don't understand your request....

we can edit our song title, artist, album name, etc in ssl...even do groups at a time...and these are saved to the file itself, in what i believe are the id3 tags...?

I edit my tags in the SSL software.
I use the offline player to also set up cue points, loops, etc.
SIMPLY SMOOTH 12:55 PM - 18 September, 2009
let me explain ...

if you had 1000 songs that you wanted to tag in all caps or first case up .. the way it is now .. you have to do them all one by one which is very tedious ...

the way the independent tagger works .. you can highlight all your songs and have all in caps or lower case or first case up in seconds....

thats what i think would be cool in serato ....

do you understand now ?
skinnyguy 5:51 PM - 18 September, 2009
ah. so u just want more advanced id3 tagging. with a group capitalizing feature.

cuz as far as we understand, ssl already edits id3 tags. works great for us. but i guess you want more id3 editing features.

cool.

but my opinion, no. works fine for most of us. less bloat in the code. use another id3 tagger. or at least make it in the low priority suggestions.
Dj.Mojo 11:10 PM - 6 October, 2009
+1
ZESH! 2:16 AM - 7 October, 2009
www.mp3tag.de

works for me...and it's free
pueblofunky 4:06 PM - 9 October, 2009
and Tag & Rename also for ID3 in WAV files ;-)
dj mega-b 5:08 PM - 9 October, 2009
I need an undo option when i'm writting my tags on serato...