DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

**PETITION** DJ AM Control Vinyl

ZESH! 1:52 PM - 2 September, 2009
Got the idea from this post scratchlive.net
I think it's a great idea

Portion (or all) of procedes can be donated to an Organization to help fight drug addiction.

Instead of argueing about how he went out...we, with the help of SSL, can try to help others in his name. So many of you inspired by him...tis a way to say Thank You.

Put me down for 2

Keep the +1s and bumps goin!
sixxx 1:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
dj synystr 2:09 PM - 2 September, 2009
let the man die. he only inspired some. he wasn't a revolutionary dj who inveted scratches, or cuts etc. he was an AVERAGE PRO DJ. i never seen clips and went WOW howed he do that. he rocked clubs and parties thats what djs do.
dj synystr 2:10 PM - 2 September, 2009
*Invented*
Millz 2:15 PM - 2 September, 2009
Why is everyone on AM's jock...seriously
DJ-NEO 2:17 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Got the idea from this post scratchlive.net
I think it's a great idea

Portion (or all) of procedes can be donated to an Organization to help fight drug addiction.

Instead of argueing about how he went out...we, with the help of SSL, can try to help others in his name. So many of you inspired by him...tis a way to say Thank You.

Put me down for 2
+1
Keep the +1s and bumps goin!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:18 PM - 2 September, 2009
Who knows mabye because he came on here slit and was a really cool dude who was always humble and treated everyone with tons I'd respect who also happened to put djs back on the pedastal of the public eye they haven't been on since the 80 (if that)
Millz 2:19 PM - 2 September, 2009
Instead of arguing the fact, Ill let it be.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:24 PM - 2 September, 2009
Ya we should be making memorials to the REAL innovators of djing like jazzy Jeff (alive) spinbad (stil alive) Koop herc(alive), grand wizard Theodore (he's alive too), qbert (alive), z-trip (alive and in his prime), grandmaster flash (alive), Bambara (alive)...,.,,, only pioneer we've really lost was jmj and he has def had his membersnces (they named streets after dude and rappers are still yellin out his name)
djchrischip 2:30 PM - 2 September, 2009
+1 on the am vinyl
DJ Schematic 2:37 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
+1 on the am vinyl

+1
javlingames 2:38 PM - 2 September, 2009
+1
dj synystr 2:41 PM - 2 September, 2009
please someone explain to me what he did besides being a "cool humble dude" that warrents some sort of memorial vinyl? i'm not trying to take anything away from the man but shit. i know so many other djs who have done more for the art and kraft and know one even knows about them. but then again they didn't date Nicole Richie. cause really i never heard of DJ AM before nicole richie. to be honest and i've been in this industry for 16 years.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:51 PM - 2 September, 2009
Ok so like I said name 1 deseased Dj whose done more for the game than am and jmj.....just 1....
sixxx 2:53 PM - 2 September, 2009
What exactly did he do for "the game"?
sixxx 2:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
Before you type anything else.... think about this. The reason there are thousands of DJ"s out there "microwaves" and non-microwaves is NOT because AM inspired them. It's because of the existence of DVS sytems. It's EASY now to want to become a DJ.
djcrap 2:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
how about we just have a jmj memorial vinyl instead of Am. problem solved
sixxx 2:56 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

I think there should be a JMJ memorial vinyl... no doubt about that.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:57 PM - 2 September, 2009
To me dude took his celebrity status and used it to open the door to make it socially acceptable to push the creative envelope, ztrip did it a he'll of alot better but average Joe public dosent know z or his work AND he's still alive.
dj synystr 2:58 PM - 2 September, 2009
well more deservable than.
dj synystr 2:58 PM - 2 September, 2009
what creative envelope has he pushed?
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:58 PM - 2 September, 2009
I'm down for the jmj vinyl too,,,,, fuck it I don't care whose ugly mugg you put on it I just want new custom vinyl lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:59 PM - 2 September, 2009
Technically am is more deserving of a sl custom vinyl since he used and advertised for them and jmj didn't use sl..jmj needs custom adidas
sixxx 3:00 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
To me dude took his celebrity status and used it to open the door to make it socially acceptable to push the creative envelope, ztrip did it a he'll of alot better but average Joe public dosent know z or his work AND he's still alive.

Like I said... thank Serato and other DVS systems for that.
sixxx 3:01 PM - 2 September, 2009
and lol @ "socially acceptable to push the creative envelope".
ZESH! 3:01 PM - 2 September, 2009
I agree with what Millz and synyster are saying.

But my point (and purpose) was to turn so much negative into a positive
I'm not asking to build a monument for the kid.

But soooo many other stars, icons, public figures, whatever you want to call them have died, killed themselves, etc. and are getting much more attention than they deserve.

I didn't know much about AM (or cared for that matter) til the plane crash, and til I hopped on this forum. But I think the opportunity shouldn't be missed. He hasn't done anything for me and my DJ experience...but he HAS for others.

Hell, If they can put on the show they did for MJ, the junkie that he was (yea I know, musical genius), why not AM

I SAY HELL YEA FOR JMJ...but he was murdered because of "the game" and he is will be FOREVER remembered as a pioneer and one of the best ever.

Again...I think for now we can focus on what the purpose of this thread is about

AM used Serato...JMJ sadly enough didn't have the oportunity
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:05 PM - 2 September, 2009
Hey it's my own personal opinion and I'm entitled to it, I'll also be petioning for a Corey haim CV when he passes, kids a performance genius lol
sixxx 3:06 PM - 2 September, 2009
lol
dj synystr 3:08 PM - 2 September, 2009
HAHA! now thats funny.
ZESH! 3:09 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Before you type anything else.... think about this. The reason there are thousands of DJ"s out there "microwaves" and non-microwaves is NOT because AM inspired them. It's because of the existence of DVS sytems. It's EASY now to want to become a DJ.

You're absolutely right!!

But AM reached a DJ status that Most of us could only dream of...like so many others, he abused his stardom and paid dearly for it. One more thing we can learn from since I'm sure not everyone here is ****clears throat**** clean =op

Hell...Ima add a JMJ petition as well
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:11 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

You're absolutely right!!

But AM reached a DJ status that Most of us could only dream of...like so many others, he abused his stardom and paid dearly for it. One more thing we can learn from since I'm sure not everyone here is ****clears throat**** clean =op
Hell...Ima add a JMJ petition as well

how did he abuse his stardom....just an FYI you don't have to be a big celeb to get ahold of crack you don't even need to be employed lol
dj synystr 3:13 PM - 2 September, 2009
he def abused something
ZESH! 3:13 PM - 2 September, 2009
Watchwww.youtube.com

LMFAO Bezzle
sixxx 3:14 PM - 2 September, 2009
I'm not denying that he reached a DJ status that few have reached. He's not the only one getting paid that much or with that kind of fame btw.... few EDM DJ's/Remixers who pack stadiums and sell out too. But, still....

here's the bottom line. And, it became clear after one of my co-workers asked me what I thought of DJ AM. I asked her "How do you know him?". Her reply, "He dated Nicole Richie".

This is your average person who knew who AM was.
dj synystr 3:15 PM - 2 September, 2009
haha Told You!
djcrap 3:16 PM - 2 September, 2009
hahahahaahaahahaha
djcrap 3:20 PM - 2 September, 2009
on that point, just curious has AM ever participated or won any DMC dj championship?
djcrap 3:21 PM - 2 September, 2009
hahahahaahaahahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:22 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
I'm not denying that he reached a DJ status that few have reached. He's not the only one getting paid that much or with that kind of fame btw.... few EDM DJ's/Remixers who pack stadiums and sell out too. But, still....

here's the bottom line. And, it became clear after one of my co-workers asked me what I thought of DJ AM. I asked her "How do you know him?". Her reply, "He dated Nicole Richie".

This is your average person who knew who AM was.

BUT the fact is your average person DOES know him, Ask that same gir to list 5 other (nonlocal djs). Or who ztrip or jmj is and I bet 3 outta 5 people can't. And as far as the edm guys yes their bigger BUT their still alive so that knocks them outta the running so as far as I can tell the only memorial options we have are am jmj and nevoc....I can tell you which one is NOT getting a cv ;)

to quote pirates of the carebian your the worst pirate I've ever heard of.....awww but you HAVE heard of me
ZESH! 3:22 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
on that point, just curious has AM ever participated or won any DMC dj championship?

Has Himmy Hendrix ever had a #1 hit?

Does it make a difference?
dj synystr 3:23 PM - 2 September, 2009
u meant jimmy right?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:24 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

Name 5 dmc winners of the to of your head, ask someone on the street to name 1, oh and because qbert won like 8 times dosent mean you can list him multiple times, same for craze
ZESH! 3:24 PM - 2 September, 2009
oops...Jimmy
ZESH! 3:24 PM - 2 September, 2009
dammit...beat me to it
dj synystr 3:25 PM - 2 September, 2009
i got finger speed.
ZESH! 3:27 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
i got fingered.

sorry couldn't help it

CV for AM!!
VIVA la REVOLUCION!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:29 PM - 2 September, 2009
If you do. Google search on deaf Dj only one name is mentioned lol except for 1 entry for a Dj for radio 1 who's named not even listed it just says Dj for radio 1 shot deaf
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:29 PM - 2 September, 2009
FUCK I meant dead Dj not deaf
ZESH! 3:30 PM - 2 September, 2009
I'm glad u cleared that up...I didn't know where the hell you came from or where u were going with ^^that one^^
sixxx 3:31 PM - 2 September, 2009
lol @ deaf DJ
AMF 3:32 PM - 2 September, 2009
I guess I'll chime in.... I thought AM was dope. I personally had never heard anyone do the "multi genre" mixing like he did it (power 106 mix in'05). And I used to listen to quite a few mixes back then. And the word play mixing... again, I'd never heard anyone do that outside of a DMC competition. And please spair me the posts of "I've been multi genre mixing and word play mixing since '93...". Obviously you weren't that swift with it. He was most definitely one of the better DJs for club purposes. The best? Probably not. But whoever we personally think is the best is subjective anyway. But AM is right up there with the best of 'em.

Now with that said.... -1 for AM vinyl and +1 for JMJ vinyl. The dude just passed. Let's give it some time and then decide if we need to give him a piece of vinyl! JMJ is first in line for that privledge.
sixxx 3:40 PM - 2 September, 2009
We should have a limited edition vinyl for Joel Madden... lead singer of Good Charlotte.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:42 PM - 2 September, 2009
The way I see it the rap world owns jmj in a package with run dmc he's not just ours we share him, ams a pure Dj hiphop will always keep jmjs memory alive djs have to keep ams...... can we at least get someone to do a grafeti mural for the kid hell jmj PAC big even pun got one of those

it's fucked up we as djs arent more supportive of our own, rappers will memorialize any of theirs that pass. Heck ti made dead and gone (a hit memorial record about his boy/entourage member and dude didn't even have an album he was the dude doin doughnut runs. If souljaboy and Arab died tomarow hiphop would declare a national emergency so I think throwin dudes face on a vinyl that wil add to our collections and sell for 800 bootleg on eBay is the least we can do for one of our own
AMF 3:47 PM - 2 September, 2009
Bezzle you're right. We need to support our own.

That's why we owe a piece of vinyl to JMJ first. Don't worry, AM will get his props in due time.
DJ Sniffles 3:48 PM - 2 September, 2009
He embraced the technology of Serato and pushed its functions further than anyone else in 04/05 who was just using it as "vinyl manipulation" in abs mode.

That's 1 thing.
dj synystr 3:48 PM - 2 September, 2009
no 15 year old kids ould miss soulja boy
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:50 PM - 2 September, 2009
Damn it I just realized I missed the boat I should have been printing and selling Dj am rip stickers and shirts on eBay....., some guy on there has an am scratch record fror like 400 bucks with the butterfly instramental on one side and scratch vocals on the other
dj synystr 3:50 PM - 2 September, 2009
r u kidding sniffles? i have been rockling ssl since day one. before that final scratch and since day one i have been using all the features so what does that make me? hate to rain on yoru parad but ssl wasn't the first digital TC software.
dj synystr 3:51 PM - 2 September, 2009
nore was he the first dj to embrace it.
Dj Shamann 3:51 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
And please spair me the posts of "I've been multi genre mixing and word play mixing since '93...". Obviously you weren't that swift with it.

See this is just stupid right here. How do you know they weren't that swift with it? Because they didn't fuck Nicole Ritchie? Because they weren't doing it at a time when mash ups had already made it "cool"? In some places on the map it's common for Dj's to play like that so they're not going to recieve the big status because it's a dime a dozen thing.

Just because you never heard it doesn't mean it wasn't happening. I never heard of Dj AM until I joined these forums, half the Dj's I talked to in person either the night of or after the fact said "Who... that guy that was in the plane crash?"

So does that mean he wasn't that swift with it either?
billybobbarmcake 3:51 PM - 2 September, 2009
He made Scratch Live desirable. Serato and Rane gave us this incredible tool, but as far as I'm aware (and big Sam started a thread on it) DJ AM was one of the first to take the technology and show the real potential and how you could do much more than before DVS existed. Somebody said it in a blog post about AM, that before they saw him mix, they just thought of DVS systems as a way to do exactly the same job, just without having to carry a crate of records,that's it.

But after seeing him, their mind was blasted into space and filled with the possibilities of digital. Tons of these triple A DJ's have said shit like that. It's not really about earning crazy money or dating Nicole Richie. To the average person on the street, sure, but to many DJ's that got to see him, he blew their mind with his DJing.. That's all I really care about. DJing. His fame and lifestyle weren't really that important to me, he was just a fucking good DJ, and inspired me to get better.

Serato made the product, but AM was their posterboy, and without his influence I genuinely doubt all of these other big name DJ's would mix the way they do, many of us on this forum would mix the way we do now, and many people just starting out would be trying to mix the way they do.

Whether that's a bad or good thing, is a matter of your taste and opinion, but his influence on the American DJ scene as a whole in recent years is undeniable. He's not the most influential DJ of all time, and he's not Jam Master Jay, but for Rane and Serato, and a TON of DJ's, he was instrumental and a massive inspiration, so personally, I think something should be released, a lot of people would buy it, and at the absolute very least, it would raise money for a positive cause and from the little I know of him as a person, be a fitting tribute that ties in with 2 things very important to him- DJing, and helping other addicts recover.

I think it's a good idea, it just needs to be done RIGHT. ie, charities involved, and NOT selling them on ebay for $$$. How you prevent that though, I dunno.
sixxx 3:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
He embraced the technology of Serato and pushed its functions further than anyone else in 04/05 who was just using it as "vinyl manipulation" in abs mode.

That's 1 thing.

lol
dj synystr 3:56 PM - 2 September, 2009
i just don't understand why people think he was the first to use relative mode. i have been using that since day one and rocking one deck since day one when needed in small venues etc. i'm sure i wasn't the only one. shit mashups, i do them live, scratching, blending, doubles, all comes with the show. the people who are wowed by him are the same ones who ask how to scratch and beat match so that tells alot there.
dj synystr 3:56 PM - 2 September, 2009
and again FINAL SCRATCH was out for years before SSL had a DVS
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:58 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
r u kidding sniffles? i have been rockling ssl since day one. before that final scratch and since day one i have been using all the features so what does that make me? hate to rain on yoru parad but ssl wasn't the first digital TC software.

And yet With all that head start experience I have no idea who you are and I've never heard of you besides your forum posts, am was an influence there's no telling how many kids saw him spin on MTV movie awards or at a huge concert with jay z and said damn that's cool I want to get into that. How he got there dosent matter what matters is he was one of us he had skills and he was an influential figure in our scene.

Exactly it's ge may of mot

Are you petioning for a synystr pic vinyl cause your still alive so it don't count lol
DJ Sniffles 3:58 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

I know...I bought FS when it was first release. I guess I shouldn't have said he was ONE OF THE FIRST to really push the envelope publicly with this technology.
sixxx 4:00 PM - 2 September, 2009
synystr just hasn't dated Nicole Richie. lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:00 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
i just don't understand why people think he was the first to use relative mode. i have been using that since day one and rocking one deck since day one when needed in small venues etc. i'm sure i wasn't the only one. shit mashups, i do them live, scratching, blending, doubles, all comes with the show. the people who are wowed by him are the same ones who ask how to scratch and beat match so that tells alot there.

Are you trying to petition for a Dj synystr cv or are you shooting for the attendance award?? Sound a bit salty to me
AMF 4:01 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
And please spair me the posts of "I've been multi genre mixing and word play mixing since '93...". Obviously you weren't that swift with it.

See this is just stupid right here. How do you know they weren't that swift with it? Because they didn't fuck Nicole Ritchie? Because they weren't doing it at a time when mash ups had already made it "cool"? In some places on the map it's common for Dj's to play like that so they're not going to recieve the big status because it's a dime a dozen thing.

Just because you never heard it doesn't mean it wasn't happening. I never heard of Dj AM until I joined these forums, half the Dj's I talked to in person either the night of or after the fact said "Who... that guy that was in the plane crash?"

So does that mean he wasn't that swift with it either?

Ok.... from what I've heard, and I HAVE heard a lot of DJs in my lifetime, no one was as dope with it (in '05 or so). Him being with Nicole has no bearing on my opinion (I still don't know who she is =P). I know the "multi genre" thingy was happening. But when I heard it, it never sounded right... until I heard him do it.

Don't take it personal homeboy. Calm down.
sixxx 4:03 PM - 2 September, 2009
Btw, I think Enferno has pushed the envelope more with Serato+.
ZESH! 4:03 PM - 2 September, 2009
I grew up lovin JMJs stuff. Wanted to be like him, Jazzy Jeff, Grand Master Flash, etc.

JMJ got his props Watchwww.youtube.com more than any DJ...EVER

The purpose (((AGAIN))) was to turn all this negative into a positive (uuuugh I sound like Dr Phil). Read original post

AM used SSL. like we all do here. the best, first? No... One of the most famous to touch it. YES!!

He was not a bad person...a junkie, but not bad...SO many other addicted artists received their props. He is no less important to our craft than the others who died of the same problem.

I like to think that he deserves his...now, later? doesn't matter...I say while the news is fresh in everyone's mind.
sixxx 4:03 PM - 2 September, 2009
The Plus is intentional.
Dj Shamann 4:03 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
DJ AM was one of the first to take the technology and show the real potential and how you could do much more than before DVS existed. Somebody said it in a blog post about AM, that before they saw him mix, they just thought of DVS systems as a way to do exactly the same job, just without having to carry a crate of records,that's it.

But after seeing him, their mind was blasted into space and filled with the possibilities of digital. Tons of these triple A DJ's have said shit like that..

In what world was he the first? Maybe in his circle. But what does that say about those Dj's who never knew what to do with it until they were led by the hand? That they aren't that creative or special to begin with so it doesn't really matter to me what they think.

Anybody who is worth anything as a Dj (and AM was) opened the box and said "wow... you can do this? I'll bet I can make it do this"

The very first night I used Serato at a club I fucked up by not clicking a setting in the setup, and it screwed me up as to why the tracks weren't startingt right away. I figured it out much later in the night and then in the cab ride home as I was thinking about it, I thought "Hey..you know what i could use that for?"

And as soon as I got home I tried it and sure enough, with that fuck up I realized I could manipulate the feature into playing as if I had three decks with acappellas and instrumentals. Am I special? Fuck no, was I pushing envelopes? No. i just understand how to manipulate the tools I have to make really cool sets. Any Dj worth anything would've thought of the same thing, or at least thought of something else they could do with this magnificent little product our Kiwi buddies have given us.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:03 PM - 2 September, 2009
I can speak for me personally because I was head strong that cdjs were the way to go and mixin hip hop and edm was the way to go until I heard about am looked into him and was convinced vinyl with dms was the way to go and scratching wasn't just for dmcs, you said the same people wowwed by him are the same people askun how to scratch but that's my point odds are they saw him and he influenced then to want to try it
dj synystr 4:05 PM - 2 September, 2009
see you just don't get it. I care two shits about the "publicity or fame etc" i have played across the country in countless clubs, radio stations, internet, xm, mixtapes. djing PAYS ALL MY BILLS does it pay yours? i have cars trailers full of equipment play in 4 clubs WEEKLY private gigs on the regular. my tax return has DJ SYNYSTR as my company and DISK JOCKEY as profession. i happy with what i got going on and where im at. i won't be on the news for being found dead in my apt. when people turn to drugs its an escape. so like i said I'm GOOD where I;m at with my PROFESSION!
ZESH! 4:05 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

who has he dated? Consuela De LaCruz?? hehehe
dj synystr 4:06 PM - 2 September, 2009
and no i dont need nore care for my face on vinyl. but thanks for the vote!
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:08 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
see you just don't get it. I care two shits about the "publicity or fame etc" i have played across the country in countless clubs, radio stations, internet, xm, mixtapes. djing PAYS ALL MY BILLS does it pay yours? i have cars trailers full of equipment play in 4 clubs WEEKLY private gigs on the regular. my tax return has DJ SYNYSTR as my company and DISK JOCKEY as profession. i happy with what i got going on and where im at. i won't be on the news for being found dead in my apt. when people turn to drugs its an escape. so like i said I'm GOOD where I;m at with my PROFESSION!

Listin off the resume huh hmmmm tax returns trailers ect ect.... All symptoms of saltyness .....that's awsome your happy where your at but if that's true why so much anger, what's REALLYGoin on do you need a hug or somethin or is this just one of the grieving steps. Let it all out were all friends here lol
DJ Sniffles 4:08 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

Oh definitely but he wasn't doing that till late 06' early 07'
ZESH! 4:09 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

Did you bang Nichole?? =op

AM 1
Syn 0

He's dead .. game over .. he wins LOL

Relax bro...It's a forum thread not Parliament
sixxx 4:09 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

who has he dated? Consuela De LaCruz?? hehehe

hahahahahaha!!!!!
Dj Shamann 4:09 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

Ok.... from what I've heard, and I HAVE heard a lot of DJs in my lifetime, no one was as dope with it (in '05 or so). Him being with Nicole has no bearing on my opinion (I still don't know who she is =P). I know the "multi genre" thingy was happening. But when I heard it, it never sounded right... until I heard him do it.

LOL @ calm down, believe me, I'm not riled up. I haven't had enough sleep to get uppity, I can barely move right now and have a full day at the Kardinal show today in an outdoor stadium in the heat (I'm going to die) ;p

The point is though it was happening, but if you're in an area that it's not that prominent it doesn't mean that it's not going on. And it doesn't mean that these cats weren't swift with it. if anything they deserve more credit because they were doing it before it was the MTV thing to do.
ZESH! 4:10 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

I believe he will be the next one up for superstar status
DJ Sniffles 4:10 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

It's a good thing your dj business is off the ground. If your grammar is any indication of your level of education, I don't think you'd be making more than minimal wage in the world of "9 to 5" =P
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:13 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

once again people he'd still alive, the living don't get memorial records
dj synystr 4:13 PM - 2 September, 2009
lol ok then buddy who gives a shit about message board grammer? i can count money. as for being salty give up. let me guess next i'll be a hater next. hugs i'm good. i get them daily but thanks for the offer. as someone else mentioned earlier this is the on board that rides his dick. so i guess when you make factful comments then peoples feelings get hurt.
sixxx 4:14 PM - 2 September, 2009
Someone kill Imbecile... I mean M.Bezzle. :P
dj synystr 4:14 PM - 2 September, 2009
lol
ZESH! 4:15 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
i have played across the country in countless clubs, radio stations, internet, xm, mixtapes. djing PAYS ALL MY BILLS does it pay yours? i have cars trailers full of equipment play in 4 clubs WEEKLY private gigs on the regular.

Oh yea??!?...I just did a house party the other day....And a WEDDING...hah!! beat that
Mr. "I Aaam the Laaw"
Watchwww.youtube.com
dj synystr 4:16 PM - 2 September, 2009
i can't you got me on that one.
AMF 4:17 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

LOL @ calm down, believe me, I'm not riled up. I haven't had enough sleep to get uppity, I can barely move right now and have a full day at the Kardinal show today in an outdoor stadium in the heat (I'm going to die) ;p

The point is though it was happening, but if you're in an area that it's not that prominent it doesn't mean that it's not going on. And it doesn't mean that these cats weren't swift with it. if anything they deserve more credit because they were doing it before it was the MTV thing to do.

Fair enough. Good luck at the show in that 1000 degree heat.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:17 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

See that's the point I'm trying to make, yes I realise that he didn't create that style and may not have been the best but what he DID do was bring that style to the masses and popularize it in places that have never even heard of it, he spread influence. It may have been pure luck how he got to the level to do it but the fact remains he got there and he represented, alot of guys here do huge stadium shows with rappers like kardinal which is so crazy awsome but he got invited to do shows like that..... With no rapper ;)
AMF 4:17 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

My God that is funny.
dj synystr 4:19 PM - 2 September, 2009
he def had a good pr rep. and famous girlfriend with major connects.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:19 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

think I'll get a memorial cv? Lol what's fucked up is that's a play on words I made up when I made my name and your the 1st to ever use it lol
Mike_P 4:22 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
We should have a limited edition vinyl for Joel Madden... lead singer of Good Charlotte.

but we'd have to kill him first...okay i'm down.
ZESH! 4:22 PM - 2 September, 2009
OK OK so let's get back t original arguement

CV for AM
JMJ is another thread...already up
sixxx 4:23 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

think I'll get a memorial cv? Lol what's fucked up is that's a play on words I made up when I made my name and your the 1st to ever use it lol

Well, yeah... but I thought it was for Embezzle... Not Imbecile... although, I like what I came up with. hahaha
dj synystr 4:23 PM - 2 September, 2009
oh i thought we figured that one out.
sixxx 4:23 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
OK OK so let's get back t original arguement

CV for AM
JMJ is another thread...already up

Dj-M.Bezzle 4:23 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
lol ok then buddy who gives a shit about message board grammer? i can count money. as for being salty give up. let me guess next i'll be a hater next. hugs i'm good. i get them daily but thanks for the offer. as someone else mentioned earlier this is the on board that rides his dick. so i guess when you make factful comments then peoples feelings get hurt.

What factful comments have you made to hurt feelings the only comments you've posted in here have been that am shoulnt get a memorial vinyl because you did everything he famous for 1st and better though your not on wikipedia and a google search only brings up your homepage and myspace page..... Has anyone ever told you you look like Kane from the wwe
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:25 PM - 2 September, 2009
I'm gonna shut up now you look like you could kick my ass lol
ZESH! 4:26 PM - 2 September, 2009
irule19 4:28 PM - 2 September, 2009
Wow! I don't know about DJ AM but through a few youtube vid's but he is a fellow DJ. Weather he invented anything or whatever, he was a DJ. I swear cats can really be insensitive. All the what did he do that was so special type comments are sickening. What makes certain DJ's more famous over others who knows. I've known Non-famous local DJ who have past on. And all I know is at the end of the day they are DJ's. Therefore I'm going to Big them up! Much respect! may DJ AM's soul Rest in Peace!
ZESH! 4:29 PM - 2 September, 2009
I gotta give you a Holla when I go to Philly Syn (been a while)...will you put a pic of me on your site?
ZESH! 4:30 PM - 2 September, 2009
I'm famous around DaBlock yo
dj synystr 4:30 PM - 2 September, 2009
no steve austin and yes im just as big. an actually if you do google my name more than that comes up but i digress. i said he was an average profession dj. thats what it is. people in the industry that pays my bills knows me. i'm not on here to debate whos more popluar who better i'm on this thread to state a fact. he was an AVERAGE professional dj who contributed NOTHING in terms on inovation in the craft of dj. so what if someone seen him using relative mode first. he wasn't the only one.

zesh i'll even buy you some drinks
Dj Shamann 4:32 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
alot of guys here do huge stadium shows with rappers like kardinal which is so crazy awsome but he got invited to do shows like that..... With no rapper ;)

And that's my point, alot of guys have done this or done that, and were doing it long before the trend, and will continue to do it status or not. A lot of died in this game on the way up, and some on the way down.

I saw a discussion on a music board about certain artists popularity and would things have been different given different circumstances timing etc. And I thought a lot of good points were made. In AM's case he came along at a time where it was going to happen anyway. He was in the position to manipulate that and for that I give him props, anyone of us would've done the same. And I for one am glad it was done by a capable Dj rather than us sitting here discussing some other dead dude who completely sucked. But the fact is, if you look at what was already going on in the Dj world. Shit was going to happen regardless if it was Dj AM or Dj FM or PM or whoever.

I'm not saying any of this to take away from Dj AM at all, I just don't like taking away from the other Dj's in the game who bled for this shit and were never given the same advantages or opportunities.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:32 PM - 2 September, 2009
Synystr you need to slow down the slideshow on your page it goes a bit to fast to see the pics properly but that pic of you and babs from the band made me lol you look like you about 7 foot 300 and her heads like 3 times the size of yours lookin like she's about to chokeslam you or sometjin lol shes lookin a beast in that pic
dj synystr 4:36 PM - 2 September, 2009
i actually need to redo the who show add some things and change the format a bit. now that i look at that pic your right. she does have a larger mellon.
sixxx 4:36 PM - 2 September, 2009
FYI... it's lookin' like AM wanted to kill himself. Yup. Suicide. I heard it on the radio today from reports that there were 8 undigested oxycotton (sp) pills in his stomach when he died.
dj synystr 4:38 PM - 2 September, 2009
mtv is talking about dropping hsi show.
dj synystr 4:38 PM - 2 September, 2009
his
ZESH! 4:39 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
no steve austin and yes im just as big. an actually if you do google my name more than that comes up but i digress. i said he was an average profession dj. thats what it is. people in the industry that pays my bills knows me. i'm not on here to debate whos more popluar who better i'm on this thread to state a fact. he was an AVERAGE professional dj who contributed NOTHING in terms on inovation in the craft of dj. so what if someone seen him using relative mode first. he wasn't the only one.

Yes .. but he was world famous!! He made it!
He represents what so many of us would like to be for what we do
And was better than average...again...POSITIVE

But his demons had the better of him...just like SO MANY other artists (and they have been imortalized in their own way) He deserves the VERY SMALL honor of a CV. Not that much to ask for

oh yea....SOCO and Lime please =o)
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:40 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
alot of guys here do huge stadium shows with rappers like kardinal which is so crazy awsome but he got invited to do shows like that..... With no rapper ;)

And that's my point, alot of guys have done this or done that, and were doing it long before the trend, and will continue to do it status or not. A lot of died in this game on the way up, and some on the way down.

I saw a discussion on a music board about certain artists popularity and would things have been different given different circumstances timing etc. And I thought a lot of good points were made. In AM's case he came along at a time where it was going to happen anyway. He was in the position to manipulate that and for that I give him props, anyone of us would've done the same. And I for one am glad it was done by a capable Dj rather than us sitting here discussing some other dead dude who completely sucked. But the fact is, if you look at what was already going on in the Dj world. Shit was going to happen regardless if it was Dj AM or Dj FM or PM or whoever.

I'm not saying any of this to take away from Dj AM at all, I just don't like taking away from the other Dj's in the game who bled for this shit and were never given the same advantages or opportunities.

I agree 100% I can't speak for everyone but what i've been lobbying this whole time isn't declaring him a god and starting a religion around him it's just doing something cool to honor one of our own like I said earlier rappers memorialize body guards and assistants when they die just the same as when other rappers do I still hear rip hollas to alot of dead rappers who weren't shit (soulja slim rip) it isn't about how great he is it's be ause he's one of us and we've only lost 2 big time djs in our time sure we lost alot of smaller names but I betthe people they new did shit to honor em I've seen plantu of record cases with rip so n so it just happens an was on a national level. Abs was more commonly known than your average Dj. I don't think a pic vinyl is asking so much I mean eveyone loves custom vinyls and their runnin outta colors, and if procedues helped a good cause what would that hurt he'll if nothin else serato makes some money and invests it into 58 research
Millz 4:40 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

+1
djdragon 4:41 PM - 2 September, 2009
I would support a AM CV only if 100% of the proceeds went to a youth drug rehabilitation program.

If you are going to honor a minor celebrity in a niche market who died from drugs then make it worth while.
ZESH! 4:42 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

FUCK MTV!

MJ was a junkie and had a TEAM of suppliers. They couldn't stop playing his shit when his old plastic boy touching ass dropped like a sack of Mr. Potato Heads
ZESH! 4:42 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
I would support a AM CV only if 100% of the proceeds went to a youth drug rehabilitation program.

If you are going to honor a minor celebrity in a niche market who died from drugs then make it worth while.

ORIGINAL POST!!!!
sixxx 4:42 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

FUCK MTV!

MJ was a junkie and had a TEAM of suppliers. They couldn't stop playing his shit when his old plastic boy touching ass dropped like a sack of Mr. Potato Heads

hahaha
sixxx 4:43 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

ORIGINAL ROAST!!!!

I'm lost.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:43 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
FYI... it's lookin' like AM wanted to kill himself. Yup. Suicide. I heard it on the radio today from reports that there were 8 undigested oxycotton (sp) pills in his stomach when he died.

lol I was right then if you look in the main tnx am dead page I said it was OCD that did him in, 8 OCD in his stomach dosent gaurentee suicide you take more to stay fucked up once you have altolerance
dj synystr 4:43 PM - 2 September, 2009
u cant possibly compair mj and am
Millz 4:43 PM - 2 September, 2009
Thats a hella tolerance
sixxx 4:44 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

lol I was right then if you look in the main tnx am dead page I said it was OCD that did him in, 8 OCD in his stomach dosent gaurentee suicide you take more to stay fucked up once you have altolerance

Yeah, but there were also pictures of his ex and a valentine's card.
dj synystr 4:44 PM - 2 September, 2009
never over a chick fuck thaaaaaat
Millz 4:44 PM - 2 September, 2009
she mustve had some killer booty
sixxx 4:44 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Probably, but he just barely got back into drugs... so his tolerance couldn't have been that high.
dj synystr 4:45 PM - 2 September, 2009
lol
Millz 4:45 PM - 2 September, 2009
forum queebe?
Millz 4:45 PM - 2 September, 2009
how does one know if someone just barely got back into drugs?
dj synystr 4:45 PM - 2 September, 2009
oh no
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:46 PM - 2 September, 2009
Damn the iPhone I and it's spell checker I meant tmz and oc not OCD
Quote:

I'll agree on that ( nice award list !!!). But when a firefighter or co died no matter how average or shitty they were they still rep for him
ZESH! 4:46 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

Shamman

It's like that in ANY PROFESSION.
sixxx 4:46 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

That's what the police reports are saying. Don't quote me cause I didn't say it or make it up. lol
Millz 4:47 PM - 2 September, 2009
have you guys noticed how shitty hes looked for sooo long?
dj synystr 4:48 PM - 2 September, 2009
thanks, shit now your gonna have me updating my site today. i;m looking and info is old. thanks for cracking the whip.
dj synystr 4:48 PM - 2 September, 2009
hard drugs do that to you. weed your fat and happy :)
sixxx 4:48 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

That's what the police reports are saying. Don't quote me cause I didn't say it or make it up. lol

and make that 1 pill in his throat.. .when he died!!! That means he was already passin' out or whatever and he probably said, "fuck it, one more"
ZESH! 4:49 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
have you guys noticed how shitty hes looked for sooo long?

You should see what he looks like NOW :op
sixxx 4:49 PM - 2 September, 2009
I got the number wrong but here's a direct quote:

Quote:
A New York City official says DJ AM had prescription pills in his stomach and one in his throat when he was found dead.

The official told The Associated Press on Wednesday that six pills were found in his stomach and that the pill in his throat appeared to be the powerful painkiller OxyContin. The official didn't know how strong a dose each pill contained.
Millz 4:49 PM - 2 September, 2009
and you guys want to do a control vinyl for him LOL
dj synystr 4:49 PM - 2 September, 2009
maybe he couldn't reach his grey goose.
Dj Shamann 4:50 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

I agree 100% I can't speak for everyone but what i've been lobbying this whole time isn't declaring him a god and starting a religion around him it's just doing something cool to honor one of our own like I said earlier rappers memorialize body guards and assistants when they die just the same as when other rappers do I still hear rip hollas to alot of dead rappers who weren't shit (soulja slim rip) it isn't about how great he is it's be ause he's one of us and we've only lost 2 big time djs in our time sure we lost alot of smaller names but I betthe people they new did shit to honor em I've seen plantu of record cases with rip so n so it just happens an was on a national level. Abs was more commonly known than your average Dj. I don't think a pic vinyl is asking so much I mean eveyone loves custom vinyls and their runnin outta colors, and if procedues helped a good cause what would that hurt he'll if nothin else serato makes some money and invests it into 58 research

I hear where you're coming from, and I understand it. To tell you the truth I didn't even want to get in on any of these AM convos. it's still pretty fresh and there are going to be supporters who are too sensitive to think objectively, and there are going to be insensitive people getting off on their high horse so I just thought it would be low class at the time to get too deep with it.

I'm not going to go out and buy the CV, but if it were something where the proceeds did go to a drug awareness program then I would buy doubles.

I dislike the fact that there are so many fanboys not looking at the real situation here, arguing to the death about how great and innocent their hero was. He was just a man and he made a bad choice and I think that it's important to remind the naive and starry eyed youngsters coming up that this game isn't as glamorous as it seem. It's very dangerous and you could end up paying the ultimate price if you get caught up.
Millz 4:50 PM - 2 September, 2009
i love grey goose
ZESH! 4:51 PM - 2 September, 2009
Dammit.....Wireless Mouse....dieing....one more pill...before ... i ... go

Recharge
Millz 4:51 PM - 2 September, 2009
<-og
dj synystr 4:52 PM - 2 September, 2009
me too specially with my vicodine
dj synystr 4:52 PM - 2 September, 2009
what too soon?
FunkyRob 4:54 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:

How about one for Charlotte's Web?
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:54 PM - 2 September, 2009
I was for honoring him when it was a pure od, suicide over a girl I can't back. I'll hold off because I don't know the facts I know tons of people who eat that many ocs a night and more it's just a tolerance thing do mabye he's been clean the fell off the wagon and didn't realise he didn't have a tolerance anymore but if he killed himself....over a bitch... I request my votes be stricken from this thread and added to thcorey haim and jmj threads respectivly
Dj Shamann 4:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Shamman

It's like that in ANY PROFESSION.

I know that, and this just happens to be mine so i try to give respect to all those involved who have given so much to what they love, not just the celebrated. This game is all I know, it's in my blood literally as I'm second generation (I didn't even know my dad but was told when i was around 10 or 11 getting into this shit that he was a Dj too)

Again, I feel like I'm putting dude down more and more as I speak and this is not my intention so i might just head out of here before i push the wrong buttons.
dj synystr 4:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
well thought out. its always best to wait and see the full report before assuming anything.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
still say the police framed him I mean look they sprinkled crack on the body (see dave chappelle standup for details)
Millz 4:56 PM - 2 September, 2009
jmj cv > am cv
dj synystr 4:56 PM - 2 September, 2009
it was by his croch maybe the crack whore who brought the oxy's dropped it after giving him famous dj head?
dj synystr 4:57 PM - 2 September, 2009
wait, what am i thinking. no self respecting crack whore would have even givin up the ocy's.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:00 PM - 2 September, 2009
What I'm noticing here is that the opinions depend on your status in the game, alot of you tour the country hang with celebs and make bank doin what we love. Those guys look and say he's not doin anything special that just life he's average....but for alot of who DONT do that and are striving for that and realise it prob won't happen ( the small town local djs the mobiles the bedrooms ect ect) we look at him like holy shit it's possible he did it he got there. We can't feel that way about most of you who are THERE cause we don't see you on tvs and magazines ect ect
dj synystr 5:02 PM - 2 September, 2009
your right once you hit a certain point its just another job.
sixxx 5:04 PM - 2 September, 2009
I agree with Steve Dub. From what I've heard and seen, he was a great club dj.... and like most club DJ's, he's also bombed. Ask a few of the DJ's in here who have stated that they went to see him and no one was feeling it.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:09 PM - 2 September, 2009
I was acutually reading some if his older posts yesterday and noticed one where ge was talkin about the whole am style of mixing and he was talking about how just cause he's famous he's still gotta work the crowd and how sometimes it dosent work and ge still bombs. I had never really considered that there's places and people who still don't feel him the same of the rest of us. Shit helped me out cause I'm still tring to wrap my mind around the concept that when I gig out I can't please everyone, if dude can do a set with his skill and it not happen for em than I got nothin to fee bad out when my gig dosent go perfect
dj synystr 5:12 PM - 2 September, 2009
you will NEVER please everyone.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:18 PM - 2 September, 2009
True that, I just figured there was a level where crowds loved whatever you throw at em because if who you are, I've seen bands and rappers come in and stink up the place but still get mad live cause of who they are..... Then again I did see busta rhymes and spliff star get damn near booed off stage durring the jay z 50 cent tour in new Orleans so I guess there's no gaurentee at any stage
sixxx 5:22 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Well of course he's bombed, we all have.

Yup. So, I still don't see what makes him so special. Or made him, besides dating what's her face. So, no special CV as, in my opinion, he isn't any different than many many many dj's out there.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:24 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Well of course he's bombed, we all have.

Yup. So, I still don't see what makes him so special. Or made him, besides dating what's her face. So, no special CV as, in my opinion, he isn't any different than many many many dj's out there.

Does it help that I also think many many djs our there deserve a cv when they die, mabye 1 with all their pics on it like that hiphop angel shirt
sixxx 5:26 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
True that, I just figured there was a level where crowds loved whatever you throw at em because if who you are, I've seen bands and rappers come in and stink up the place but still get mad live cause of who they are..... Then again I did see busta rhymes and spliff star get damn near booed off stage durring the jay z 50 cent tour in new Orleans so I guess there's no gaurentee at any stage

You have to be good at what you do. Even if you're famous, you only have a certain amount of 'freebie' time. After that, you better delliver or you will bomb. Think of stand up comedians.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:26 PM - 2 September, 2009
Fuck it let's get down to brass tax and adress the real issue damn it I want some new Cvs and I can floss em to more people if there's a celeb that people at least kinda know on em ok happy there
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:27 PM - 2 September, 2009
How bout some am memorial air force ones of gnikes ?? Mabye more appropriate
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:27 PM - 2 September, 2009
DAMN IT I WANT SWAG!!!! Lol
Detroitbootybass 5:28 PM - 2 September, 2009
To have Serato profit off DJ AM's death is more than a bit tacky (in fact, it's repulsive).

The only way something like that could possibly work is if all profits were donated to various respected charities devoted to raising awareness about depression and drug addiction.

All in all, it's a situation they should just seek to avoid.
sixxx 5:29 PM - 2 September, 2009
How about just all dj's/people who thought he was all that..... donate money to a fund to help addicts/abused people and such.
dj synystr 5:30 PM - 2 September, 2009
but then they dont have new vinyl
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:30 PM - 2 September, 2009
Lol
.:DjDECiPHA:. 5:34 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
I personally don't care about tribute vinyl but I do want to say that out of all the DJ's I've ever seen live (too many to name but Jazzy Jeff & Z-Trip are on that list) I've never seen anyone rock a club better than AM. And that was his job, a club DJ, he did THAT job better than anyone in my book. Jazzy Jeff and Z-Trip are both really dope DJ's but those guys play (from what I saw) for themselves, they played their sets, they didn't play for the crowd.

AM played for the crowd (when I seen him) he knew exactly what to drop and when to drop it, the only other DJ I've seen come close to that was Vice. Everyone has opinions and that's mine.

Gotta agree with Steve Dub...

I've got a lot of respect for all DJ's out there. And when i comes to all my fellow DJ's, its a sad day to see anyone of us go the have involvement in the DJ community whether in or out of the lime light...

I'm curious to see how many naysayers against AM's abilitys have actually witnessed what he has done live?

Personally I've had the opportunity to attend Banana Split Sundae's @ LAX twice to see AM... hands down the best DJ (again in my opinion) when it comes to rockin a crowd and keep them moving (song selection, crowd participation, and energy)

Again this is my own opinion... but when you lose someone in a profession like ours and your a true DJ, (not a cheap undercuttin step on you to get to the top DJ) you consider this a brotherhood (or sister) no different from Fireman, Cops, Army ect... So when I see us lose someone that pushed my profession and showed what a DJ is worth, its definitely a sad day to see them go. Honor him in your own way, play Daft Punk all night or rock the Wonderwall Mashup (no Rrollergod) ... but contol vinyl, eh..
Dj Sparky 6:21 PM - 2 September, 2009
Gotta give it to A.M. that motha funker could rock a party, get off his nuts guys, and I'd say serato owe alot to him from promoting their gear over the years so i wouldnt be supprised to see a limited edition vinyl
mastermind 6:29 PM - 2 September, 2009
For all thos Dj's that never bought real records and now want to buy CV, Stop with your quest and buy the real deal.
DJ Schematic 6:53 PM - 2 September, 2009
a picture disc with the AM logo would be dope (no misquote)
DJ Alkemy 6:57 PM - 2 September, 2009
Guys, I think a lot of people are missing the point...while DJ AM was not a revolutionary DJ, he could definately rock a party..but still, that is not the issue IMO. I think anyone who promoted Scratch Live to the hilt and probably inspired a lot of people to try their hand at deejaying (not sure if that is a good or a bad thing lol) deserves a little bit of respect. And seeing as the thread was made to try and give some proceeds to cure drug addiction I see it as a no brainer. I agree that people like JMJ should be recognised and he is a bona fide legend in my book but he wasn't actually around when SSL kicked off so I think it would be a bit pointless having some control vynils in his memory. DJ AM showed himself, on these forums, to be a down to earth cool guy (unlike some people who will remain nameless haha) and seemed like a cool person when doing his shows, regardless of peoples feelings towards him as a DJ or person comes second with the cause here, helping out people not as fortunate as ourselves while getting some new CV's...whats wrong with that?
mastermind 6:58 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
a picture disc with the AM logo would be dope (no misquote)

dont agree with you buddy
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:01 PM - 2 September, 2009
Well you won't HaVE to buy it then the am picture cv will not be essential to operate sl or itch
mastermind 7:13 PM - 2 September, 2009
^^ i try to spend my money wisely
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:15 PM - 2 September, 2009
I spend mine on hookers and blow so I can see why my fundamental outlook on the situation differs from yours now if you'll excuse me I have porn and fireworks to buy before the liquor store closes
sixxx 8:21 PM - 2 September, 2009
and it looks like AM did kill himself....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:23 PM - 2 September, 2009
Damn .......how bout a custom cv that just says fuck a bitch
sixxx 8:24 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
Damn .......how bout a custom cv that just says fuck a bitch

lol
mastermind 8:29 PM - 2 September, 2009
Go ahead and buy CV that represents what DJ AM was about!! and don't forget to tell your children about him too since you all want to canonize him !! tell him that he was this great DJ that loved sugar pills!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:31 PM - 2 September, 2009
Lol they wouldn't be impressed their dad will be a great Dj who likes sugar pills lol
DjWoody 8:36 PM - 2 September, 2009
Quote:
and it looks like AM did kill himself....

Yup!

www.cnn.com
ZESH! 9:06 PM - 2 September, 2009
So Kurt Cobaln should not get respect for his accomplishments because he killed himself?

Michael Hutchence (INXS)?

How about Larry Troutman(ZAPP)?

Paul Williams (The Temptations)?

All Suicides.----yea I looked it up...hell if I knew all this off the top of my head

I hafta admit...I have no pity for those who kill themselves. But that doesn't mean you discredit their accomplishments...AM has some
sixxx 9:55 PM - 2 September, 2009
Hell no for Larry Troutman... not only did he kill himself... he killed his brother!!!
DJ Emir 10:00 AM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Ya we should be making memorials to the REAL innovators of djing like jazzy Jeff (alive) spinbad (stil alive) Koop herc(alive), grand wizard Theodore (he's alive too), qbert (alive), z-trip (alive and in his prime), grandmaster flash (alive), Bambara (alive)...,.,,, only pioneer we've really lost was jmj and he has def had his membersnces (they named streets after dude and rappers are still yellin out his name)

You did you mean *Afrika Bambatta* correct?

and the statement The "ONLY Pioneer we've lost"? Highly doubtful, KRS One only mentioned Scott Larock every album he dropped, and there have been others, and other rappers who "lost their DJ"

Anyway if you haven't seen the DJ AM Fix Your Face Video here it is:
Watchwww.youtube.com

You gotta love the little head knod intermission. A very well put together video which emphasizes one of the things he really did well... put together entertaining sets. His scratches have definitly progressed since even the last few times I have seen him and I have no doubt he would have taken things up a few more knotches had he not been taken out like a bad final destination movie. Was a sad day when I heard Jam Master Jay was taken out, Then Michael, Now AM, That stuff with the Palms lighting only the A&M of their sign actually hit me the hardest for soem reason. I was thinking it was a sweet gesture on their part... of course a briefcase of grievance money for the mom to offset burial costs etc... would be a nice gesture too.

Z-Trip is Dope too!! Word met him twice he was real cool The two [AM Z-Trip] actually remind me of the other, cause they both have cool edits they pre produce to make their sets flow better when doing live scratch ins and blends etc... and they both put work behind the turntables. Just Z-Trip definitly pushes the experimental and electro more than AM did and Z-Trip is his own drummer... Seen him work the Akai pads hard one night, I was most impressed. I video taped a parts of the set, but damned battery ran out on the dopest parts so it didn't bother saving the video for those parts, stupid cameras... should have come with a dope battery... LOL

Z-Trip is mad humble most of the times, but like most of us we all have our moments of ... "GD can the wack DJs just quit already or go practice?" Heard he blogged some dude out after being bored listening to the anonymous DJ play for a few hours with no creativity in the mix. But hey, it definitly gets harder as you get better, cause you want to still be impressed by the skills of others. Unfortunately as you progress, little by little the amount of "Others" that impress you quickly diminishes.

If you really sit down and think about it, everyone using Serato creatively can be considered a pioneer, It's just in todays day and age the rate of information about new styles, new techniques etc... is instant, so no one can really tell who invented what anymore. We equate the scratch to Herc, the transform to Jazzy Jeff etc... but 20 years later no one can really tell fact from fiction, many times people think things up around the same time, and sometimes we borrow ideas subliminaly and later don't remember where we first encountered them.

In any case, I've met AM a few times talked with him a little here and ther and most importantly, seen him perform live many times. There is a huge difference between seeing someone on youtube and watching the performance live. There is so much more you see and hear in the sets. Dude was amazing, scratches, phrasing and cuts were clean. The wanna be DJs behind him in the booth knoding at each other like... "Yeah I got that Crooklyn Clan remix" then AM busts out of the song with an acapella scratch out goes into another beat... and we looked at those douche bags and you can see it in their eyes... "Oh I thought that was just a mashup" LOL many of the mashup makers were copying what AM had done live for years, taking his remixes and recreating them in the studio then stamping their name on a trademark AM mix, come on now...

All people are saying is maybe Serato should Honor one of the people that championed and pioneered the use of Serato. AM was going to quit when it seemed like the world was heading to a CD only state of mind... Where half the clubs no longer had a pair.. LOL I was going to finish that sentence [pair of turntables] but we'll leave it at no longer having "a pair"... same thing lol.

As far as the drug addiction thing goes, DJ Scottie B said it best "If you were in a recent plane crash you'd probably have a ton of prescription pills too" I think something like that would ruin many people physically and psycologically. I mean really, a plane crash for a DJ that travels extremely often would have to be a hard thing to come to terms with. The body pain alone takes a long time to recover from and the mental fear of flying after something like that has to be intense. If you already left behind a world of drugs, the combination of something like that might just pull you back in. At which point being wealthy enough to get em when you want them is not a good thing at that point.

Damn it's 4am I'm rambling caue of the time
and I gotta sleep so 4 AM I'mma say +1

-www.djemir.com
Real DJs.... ZZZZ huh what who woke me?...
Ramble Like a motherFer and yeah I signed my post what of it??? LOL
dj synystr 10:52 AM - 3 September, 2009
not for nothing but he does do the same scratch routine for each sample dope as it sounds its the same scratch combos.
DJ FlowJay 2:21 PM - 3 September, 2009
DJ Benny B NYC 2:28 PM - 3 September, 2009
too soon to be talking about am like this
DJ Alkemy 2:43 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

Exactly...let it lie for a while.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:45 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

Don't see how it's too soon considering the same people who are doggin him out now are the same people who were doggin on him when he was alive and reading their messages in person
DJ Alkemy 2:50 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Don't see how it's too soon considering the same people who are doggin him out now are the same people who were doggin on him when he was alive and reading their messages in person

Because its something of a lack of respect...his friends or family could use this board and see a bunch of scumbags talking ill of the dead...fucking soulless people on these boards sometimes...get out more, find a girlfriend and maybe you will have less trash to talk about people who cant defend themselves.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:03 PM - 3 September, 2009
1st off you'll notice I haven't talked shit about him on here so check yaself there, but as for everyone else it's not like anyone one here is saying ge fucked lil boys or anything their discussing his legacy, they can express their opinions especially since there are about 1000. Threads on here already that are saying the exact same things and are searchable and readable to family and friends for years to come, and if friends and fan read thus thread they'll see that everyone things he was a great guy the debates on HOW great ..., when it's my time everyone feel free to discuss wether I was the best or just really fucking awsome I won't mind ;)
DJ Alkemy 3:14 PM - 3 September, 2009
Did I say you did?...no....I am saying that a minority of people are unsensitive pricks and if they just stuck to discussing him as a DJ then it would be cool..but you got some clowns poking fun at his drug abuse...What gave you the idea I was talking about you anyway...Just annoys me sometimes on these boards, I think the Serato Forums got more douches by the pound than most forums I frequent.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:18 PM - 3 September, 2009
Lol sorry I just figured that was aimed at me since I was quoted lol as you were people move along nothin to see here
C. William 6:50 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
I think the Serato Forums got more douches by the pound than most forums I frequent.

absolutely
DJ TOGTFO 7:38 PM - 3 September, 2009
who is DJ AM? Did he just die or something?
DMacTheDon 7:44 PM - 3 September, 2009
+1 a DJ AM Control Vinyl would be DOPE!!! Please Rane/Serato!!!! :D
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:52 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
+1 a DJ AM Control Vinyl would be on DOPE!!! Please Rane/Serato!!!! :D

Yup it would
DJ Benny B NYC 8:00 PM - 3 September, 2009
also dont forget AM had a contract with Rane...
djdannyd 8:03 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
who is DJ AM? Did he just die or something?

Regardless of who or what he was, he was still a human being. He was somebody's son, brother, uncle, friend. Stop hatin' and give this man some respect!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:04 PM - 3 September, 2009
Since when does being a son brother uncle or friend earn you respect
DJ Schematic 8:04 PM - 3 September, 2009
At 12:24 AM 5 November 2007
in DJing Discussion
DJ AM wrote

DJ AM: $160,000 for three nights' work!
I am the most overrated DJ I think in the world. But its not ME who rates me, I just DO me (no self homo)

^^ actual post by AM

very humble IMO
djdannyd 8:07 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

I don't know, ask your mom! You tell me, unless your own family don't respect you! lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:07 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
AM's story gets weirder every day.

This is on People Magazine.
www.people.com

"The Post, citing investigators who spoke to Goldstein's friends, reports that he had recently been missing appointments and acting erratically. His West Coast manager and recovery sponsor were so concerned that they flew to New York to confront Goldstein. According to the paper, Goldstein would only let his sponsor inside his apartment – then lit up a crack pipe and popped pills in front of his horrified friend."

^^acutual actions
actions speak louder than words
very selfish IMO
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:09 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know, ask your mom! You tell me, unless your own family don't respect you! lol

I asked her, she gave a long explanation that didn't involve crab scratches crack and suicide
djdannyd 8:13 PM - 3 September, 2009
Please stop hatin' and recognize the truth. I am not talking about AM anymore, but I'm bringing it down to a personal level where your uneducated brain can process and understand this question:

Wouldn't you love your own son if he had an addiction?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:16 PM - 3 September, 2009
Ohhhh ok I get what your saying,,,,,,,,,,, your his father right? Or are you saying his addiction is what we are supposed to respect??
Jesus Christ 8:18 PM - 3 September, 2009
M.Bezzle... SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT INSENSITIVE CUNT!

You too TOGTFO

He was a human being who died!
djdannyd 8:19 PM - 3 September, 2009
Perhaps the question was too hard for you to understand! lol, i give up with you lil man
DJ TOGTFO 8:19 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

You too TOGTFO

yes, tragic he died, yes he was a human being. no to DJ AM Vinyl... No point of it.
Jesus Christ 8:21 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
yes, tragic he died, yes he was a human being. no to DJ AM Vinyl... No point of it.

I agree! 100%

Now I will report myself so as to get this topic locked.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 3 September, 2009
Let me ask you this on a personal level, if YOU had a son who had a bad addiction and you heard that one of his idols who battled the same thing and made it out reached out to you and said hey I want to get involved in your sons lif and show him there's life after this and he has a reason to quit using and get his life right...... Then that same person who stepped into your sons life as a rolemodel and earned his respect went on a drug spree and killed himself showing that you'll never beat that demon and that no matter how well you do in life that addiction will win and lifes not worth living.....,would youshower him with respect
djdannyd 8:22 PM - 3 September, 2009
I am not sure if I agree with the AM CV, but it is not up to me if the CV comes out or not. Would I buy it if it does? Probably.....but what I do know is that it is tragic and not that it means anything to anyone but he gets my respects

RIP
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:23 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

You too TOGTFO

How am I ignorant and insensitive I'm FOR the damn vinyl!!!!!
DJ TOGTFO 8:24 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

I agree! 100%

Now I will report myself so as to get this topic locked.

Can I snitch too OJ, can I can I Can I? I've always wanted to hit "REPORT" on one of your posts!
Jesus Christ 8:25 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

How about you go back through your posts for the last week and read every insensitive fucking joke you've made in every DJ AM thread you retard!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 3 September, 2009
Mabye it's a reigonal thing but in the Nola we celebrate death and the deaf we don't mourn we 2nd line and do it big especially for a man who lived for the party. Especially in his Cade he wanted to die he got he wanted he's happier so why the fuck ate people who didn't know him personally getting their pantys in a wad
djdannyd 8:27 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Let me ask you this on a personal level, if YOU had a son who had a bad addiction and you heard that one of his idols who battled the same thing and made it out reached out to you and said hey I want to get involved in your sons lif and show him there's life after this and he has a reason to quit using and get his life right...... Then that same person who stepped into your sons life as a rolemodel and earned his respect went on a drug spree and killed himself showing that you'll never beat that demon and that no matter how well you do in life that addiction will win and lifes not worth living.....,would youshower him with respect

Please punctuate right, can't read this shit. You might want to consider using commas, periods, etc
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:27 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

How about you go back through your posts for the last week and read every insensitive fucking joke you've made in every DJ AM thread you retard!

And everyone of those jokes came after I found out it was a suicide
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:28 PM - 3 September, 2009
There's tons of commas and periods in there all in neat little rows for easy access
djdannyd 8:29 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
And everyone of those jokes came after I found out it was a suicide

Still does NOT give you the right to insult and disrespect any human being.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:32 PM - 3 September, 2009
But somehow you have that right??
DJ TOGTFO 8:32 PM - 3 September, 2009
Can't we all just get along. I think the main point(s) should be:
1. Its a shame he died
2. Some of us care, some of us don't
3. No point of Serato Vinyl dedicated to Adam Goldstein
4. Crack is a powerful drug... RIP Baatin another victim of Crack
DJ Schematic 8:33 PM - 3 September, 2009
I'd be down for a Sixxx or dj OJ vinyl if they died lol (no bad karma)
DJ Schematic 8:33 PM - 3 September, 2009
**knocks on wood** (no homo)
DJ TOGTFO 8:34 PM - 3 September, 2009
I'd take some Seiss cv's... then I'd put them on eBay.
DMacTheDon 8:35 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Can't we all just get along. I think the main point(s) should be:
1. Its a shame he died
2. Some of us care, some of us don't
3. No point of Serato Vinyl dedicated to Adam Goldstein
4. Crack is a powerful drug... RIP Baatin another victim of Crack

I can agree with that but

1. its a shame he died
2. Some of us care, some of us don't - their choice, i personally do care.
3. I believe there is a point in control vinyl again that is to each there own opinion but ultimately its up to serato/rane.
4. Crack is a powerful drug - R.I.P to whoever is a victim of addiction....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:35 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

And if you go through and look closly you'll find that not only did I not joke about it before the suicide news but I defended him and upped him adomentally but once the facts came out of what he did how he did it and why to me it's like he personnaly spit in each one of the kids faces he was tring to help
DJ TOGTFO 8:37 PM - 3 September, 2009
so was it suicide, OD? or suiciede by OD?
DMacTheDon 8:51 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
so was it suicide, OD? or suiciede by OD?

Does it really matter? People make mistakes, nobody is perfect. Bottom line - he's dead - the world lost a great DJ and a great person..
Whether you agree or not that's your choice, but thats my take on it anyway.
I'm done with this thread...
Peace
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:54 PM - 3 September, 2009
Ok now that that's outta the way, show of hands for the am pic cv

(raised hand)
djpuma_gemini 9:21 PM - 3 September, 2009
Who...

Mike Jones
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:22 PM - 3 September, 2009
YOooooooUuuuuuuUuuuuu
mastermind 9:23 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
Who...

Mike Jones

yo no conosco Miguel Jones!! quien es el?
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:25 PM - 3 September, 2009
Lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:25 PM - 3 September, 2009
Lol...oops in Spanish el ole el
DJBlisk 9:29 PM - 3 September, 2009
+1 to a DJ AM, DJ JMJ, DJ QBERT, DJ MIXMASTER MIKE, DJ P, DJ ZTRIP, DJ JAZZY JEFF, and DJ GRANDMASTER FLASH records.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:31 PM - 3 September, 2009
You can't make memorial records to the living, mabye a legends series
djpuma_gemini 9:36 PM - 3 September, 2009
How about just a new color.

like tan, or glow in the dark.

Or black with red dots in the shape of the serato logo.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:37 PM - 3 September, 2009
I've been lobbying fir GITD for over a year now it NEEDS to happen
DjWoody 9:44 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
+1 to a DJ AM, DJ JMJ, DJ QBERT, DJ MIXMASTER MIKE, DJ P, DJ ZTRIP, DJ JAZZY JEFF, and DJ GRANDMASTER FLASH records.

Now to that I'll agree. A Legends Series would be awesome.
DJ'Que 9:45 PM - 3 September, 2009
What about who really need one.like Eazy E and N.W.A the og gansta rappers.that started all this rap music on the radio and in every state in the world.dj train n.w.a dj that died saving a kids life in a house fire in compton.how about 2Pac since every rapper wants to be like him and have tattoos.mj king of pop (nuff said) or elvis presley or james brown.or even salt & pepa or mc lyte or yo yo or queen latifya or red bull or monster energy for keeping alot of us djing through the night.dj am was a nobody till nicole.I've dj for no limit 1580 k day coolio and never ever heard of dj am till nicole was messing with him.now what would be cool would be a R.I.P cv with every body on it from marvin gaye to aaliyah to elvis and michael jackson as the main head line coz no one was or will ever be that big.have people in other states passing out.
Joshua Carl 9:47 PM - 3 September, 2009
Im still waiting on that Leonard Part 6 / Ghost Dad vinyl
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:47 PM - 3 September, 2009
I'm telling you guys don't sleep on my 2 corys vinyl idea
sixxx 9:52 PM - 3 September, 2009
The Sxxx vinyl is already out. Orange.

-----
Vendo naranjas
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:53 PM - 3 September, 2009
Waka waka waka
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:54 PM - 3 September, 2009
How bout some muppet show vinyls
eder 10:12 PM - 3 September, 2009
Holy shit Bezzle. Grow up will you?

1. You bash the guy for having issues and committing suicide. You belittle his problem/sickness/addiction and put off this holier than thou attitude.

2. You have no deisre to honor his life, but instead want to use this as an excuse to get some "rare ultra exclusive I'm a cool DJ now" vinyl.

3. You're immature, insensitive, and plain annoying. You really think that talking about getting GITD and MUPPET SHOW vinyl has ANYTHING to do with this topic besides the fact that you're an idiot?
DJMark 10:16 PM - 3 September, 2009
I'd rather have Rane and Serato putting their efforts towards more useful stuff (like versions of the Rane Empath and TTM-44 mixers with SSL built in) than "consumerist" type stuff like "star DJ tribute vinyl" (regardless of whether said "star DJ's" are living or not).
mastermind 10:22 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

1. You bash the guy for having issues and committing suicide. You belittle his problem/sickness/addiction and put off this holier than thou attitude.

2. You have no deisre to honor his life, but instead want to use this as an excuse to get some "rare ultra exclusive I'm a cool DJ now" vinyl.

3. You're immature, insensitive, and plain annoying. You really think that talking about getting GITD and MUPPET SHOW vinyl has ANYTHING to do with this topic besides the fact that you're an idiot?

my boy eder!!
Terry Tate Forum Linebacker 10:23 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:
How bout some muppet show vinyls

You can't bring that humppity hump up in side this bumppity bump!

How bout some M-Bezzle is gonna be riding the pain train limited control vinyl?

WHOOOOOO!

www.garybabb.net
djdannyd 10:32 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

There should not be a question mark next to idiot, it should be an exclamation mark.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:44 PM - 3 September, 2009
Quote:

All that's ok though cause I have an addiction and make bad decessions so I'll be forgiven, I'm not belittling anyfucking thing except his choosing to kill himself, I'm not acting holier than thou I have slot o f the same demons he did without any of his perks and I manage to not kill myself every day, my issue with his lack of giving a shit about his friends family and especially the kids he was helping I don't see why nobody here is at all pissed that his final time on the earth was spent with a middle finger raised to all the people who cared enough to help and be helped by him

so to all of the overly sensitive fuckers in here here's the facts
1 Dj am was an amazing Dj who affected the way I spin
2 he was a cool down to earth guy
3 he made a fucked up series of last secessions which will forever tarnish his legacy
4 he let alot of people down
5 I am for the vinyl because the procedes were to go drug rehad charitys aka a good cause who cares what the fuck is on them that was the irony of the muppet joke and I wasn't the one who brought up glow in the dark
6 being serious and somber about the situation changes NOTHING death comes to everyone it's to be celebrated not mourned especially when that person made the decession AND when that person spent his life entertaining and making people happy
djpuma_gemini 11:12 PM - 3 September, 2009
Chris D, for mod of the year (dru down voice)

He put someone in their place in the other petition thread.
Good Job.
DJ Dub Cowboy 11:26 PM - 3 September, 2009
-1 on AM vinyl.

AM rocked those original white promos harder than anyone else. If anything, the AM vinyl already exists in those whites.

If it's all about raising money, there are other ways to do it with products that have a much higher mark-up. Records are expensive to make and distribute, a AM CV would be more about cashing in on his name than doing good. Especially for the people that will be reselling them on ebay.

If you really want to pay tribute to DJ AM, grab the black ones that came with your Scratch Live and practice, practice, practice until there is another reason to make special records for superstar DJs.

I'm all for new control records, especially the limited edition ones but I think this is probably the wrong reason and DEFINITELY the wrong time.
AKIEM 12:01 AM - 4 September, 2009
bad precedent
tacky
unnecessary
sixxx 12:30 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
bad precedent
tacky
unnecessary

yup
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:38 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
bad precedent
tacky
unnecessary

yup

no THIS is tacky unnecessary and a bad precedent. ( hope link works I was only able to view eBay in mobile mode) iphone.ebay.com
mastermind 12:42 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bad precedent
tacky
unnecessary

yup

no THIS is tacky unnecessary and a bad precedent. ( hope link works I was only able to view eBay in mobile mode) iphone.ebay.com

en.wikipedia.org
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:44 AM - 4 September, 2009
What you don't like my kitty vinyl... It's mad rare
mastermind 12:47 AM - 4 September, 2009
i just use black CV and will always use JUST black!
DJ'Que 12:49 AM - 4 September, 2009
Just looking at that fix ur face video.reminds me of my show with coolio and the replacements in hawaii a few years ago b4 serato was out.that was the exact same routine I did at the water park was invited to go on tour with coolio to do that.was doing the band and dj mix long b4 am.its sad he passed but no cv needed.I would prefer one for Eazy E or N.W.A in that case our one with everybody from aaliyah to michael jackson who died.with the money going to charity.
mastermind 12:50 AM - 4 September, 2009
DJ'Que = en.wikipedia.org
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:02 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
is this serious???? really??? come on!!!

bunch on knee jerking DJ in here !!!!

The dude was great but come on!!!!

He was not mine or you family member, he did not help pay any of you bills, sad that he is dead!

You guys are basically making him the saint of DJ's !!!!

Kinda makes you a troll for agreeing in another thread

mastermind = troll
Jesus Christ 1:03 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Just looking at that fix ur face video.reminds me of my show with coolio and the replacements in hawaii a few years ago b4 serato was out.that was the exact same routine I did at the water park was invited to go on tour with coolio to do that.was doing the band and dj mix long b4 am.its sad he passed but no cv needed.I would prefer one for Eazy E or N.W.A in that case our one with everybody from aaliyah to michael jackson who died.with the money going to charity.

onfinite.com
djdannyd 1:04 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Chris D, for mod of the year (dru down voice)

He put someone in their place in the other petition thread.
Good Job.

Let's petition for Chris D control vinyl
mastermind 1:05 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

He was not mine or you family member, he did not help pay any of you bills, sad that he is dead!

bezzle, Im gonna let that slide, just know that you don't want the the boyz on you bad side. you already pissed of Jesus Christ and now your starting ti tick me off!!! WANRNING!!!!

mastermind = troll
mastermind 1:06 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

mastermind = troll

bezzle, Im gonna let that slide, just know that you don't want the the boyz on you bad side. you already pissed of Jesus Christ and now your starting ti tick me off!!! WANRNING!!!!
DJ'Que 1:07 AM - 4 September, 2009
Mastermind how but you fuck ur self our keep fuckin you dog.
mastermind 1:07 AM - 4 September, 2009
^^^^^ Wow... play nice the mods are watching!!
djdannyd 1:08 AM - 4 September, 2009
i smell someone being BANNED!!!!!
Jesus Christ 1:08 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Mastermind how but you fuck ur self our keep fuckin you dog.

www.rif.org

onfinite.com
mastermind 1:09 AM - 4 September, 2009
you got a warning by a mod DJ'Que... IF i were you I woud just chill!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:10 AM - 4 September, 2009
Was that an ethreat mastermind cause I don't do to well with threats .... So who are your "boys" and what the fuck they wanna do
djdannyd 1:10 AM - 4 September, 2009
lol @ www.rif.org
djdannyd 1:10 AM - 4 September, 2009
internet gangstas here they come, hold on i need pop corn
Jesus Christ 1:10 AM - 4 September, 2009
Was that an ethreat mastermind cause I don't do to well with threats .... So who are your "boys" and what the fuck they wanna do
mastermind 1:11 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:

No violence her!!!!! just we look out for each other in this board!
DJ'Que 1:11 AM - 4 September, 2009
Nothing off topic bitch.is ur name dj mastermind.that's off topic.if so weren't you that sorry ass dj at the pheonix supercross I met with mastermind on the back of ur laptop.O.M.G it was you.lmmfao.please get some practice.
Jesus Christ 1:12 AM - 4 September, 2009
mastermind 1:12 AM - 4 September, 2009
Im in Texas kid!!
Jesus Christ 1:13 AM - 4 September, 2009
djdannyd 1:13 AM - 4 September, 2009
watch out for the onfinite.com Alabama's e-gangstas!!
DJ'Que 1:14 AM - 4 September, 2009
You were very wack.but wait so is tobaco.who you were djing for.hahahaha.you get free tobaco for your pay.smokey.
Jesus Christ 1:14 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Nothing off topic bitch.is ur name dj mastermind.that's off topic.if so weren't you that sorry ass dj at the pheonix supercross I met with mastermind on the back of ur laptop.O.M.G it was you.lmmfao.please get some practice.

Quote:
You were very wack.but wait so is tobaco.who you were djing for.hahahaha.you get free tobaco for your pay.smokey.

onfinite.com
mastermind 1:14 AM - 4 September, 2009
DJ'Que, are you related to TONY LITTLE?
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:15 AM - 4 September, 2009
You know what I'm on some new shit what would am do, and am would tell your that it sucks that you disagree with my opinions your an awsome Dj and a great guy you keep up a good work cause there's enough money and success out there for all of us, you may have your boys and that awsome friends are great and we both have a mutual friend in god and that ROoLZ!!!! Hope you have a great night mastermind good luck with those anger problems, there's too many things in the world to be happy about, were all blessed to be here!!!
mastermind 1:18 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
You know what I'm on some new shit what would am do, and am would tell your that it sucks that you disagree with my opinions your an awsome Dj and a great guy you keep up a good work cause there's enough money and success out there for all of us, you may have your boys and that awsome friends are great and we both have a mutual friend in god and that ROoLZ!!!! Hope you have a great night mastermind good luck with those anger problems, there's too many things in the world to be happy about, were all blessed to be here!!!

LOL
mastermind 1:19 AM - 4 September, 2009
api.ning.com*vcRO61A*C9jNYxRS2BvxaTWHdQ0LtHFCxsopvtt99g8-S3jrUDx9uzs6beohorcGC/banned.jpg
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:20 AM - 4 September, 2009
If those pics are awsome I laughed my ass off you really made my night I'm blessed to be in the presence of such creative people and doubly blessed to be paid to do what I love i'm the luckiest guy in the world!!!!
mastermind 1:21 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
If those pics are awsome I laughed my ass off you really made my night I'm blessed to be in the presence of such creative people and doubly blessed to be paid to do what I love i'm the luckiest guy in the world!!!!

lmfao
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:22 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
api.ning.com*vcRO61A*C9jNYxRS2BvxaTWHdQ0LtHFCxsopvtt99g8-S3jrUDx9uzs6beohorcGC/banned.jpg

That sucks that your quote failed mastermin. I prob would have fucked it u too nimrod us are creative internet godz so find that pic link and post it again because I bet it'd more creative than anything I could do!! Feed the soul starve the ego!!!
Jesus Christ 1:23 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:

onfinite.com
mastermind 1:23 AM - 4 September, 2009
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:24 AM - 4 September, 2009
Lol what's fucked up Is I didn't type nimrod
my phones spellchecker did it, it sucks but sometimes I mess up while pushing the envelope with technology sorry about that I'll do better next time
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:25 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

onfinite.com

Lol that pics awsome it says juice but it's really bleach, meaning you would like me to kill myself.... What would am do??
djdannyd 1:26 AM - 4 September, 2009
What would am do??

WTF?

lol
mastermind 1:26 AM - 4 September, 2009
djdannyd 1:27 AM - 4 September, 2009
oh yeah that was the phone being stupid again
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:27 AM - 4 September, 2009
Nope mot gonna do it cause I'm here for a reason god put me here mabye to help someone and lifes too previous!! Still an awsome pic jc!!!
Jesus Christ 1:27 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Nope mot gonna do it cause I'm here for a reason god put me here mabye to help someone and lifes too previous!! Still an awsome pic jc!!!

onfinite.com
djdannyd 1:28 AM - 4 September, 2009
life is to previous...?????

OMG get you high school diploma kid!
mastermind 1:28 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

onfinite.com

LOL
djdannyd 1:28 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:

life is too previous....lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:28 AM - 4 September, 2009
I don't think someone killing themselves is very funney at all jc I mean after all were all human beings
DJ'Que 1:29 AM - 4 September, 2009
No mastermind.but didn't you play in anger management with.adam sandler.as far as banned goes.you can call me a troll and get away with it but I call you a dog fucker.you wanna say play easy.yeah ok.I post a reply about am's set with a band an I say that's the same routine I did with coolio.and its off topic.and you wanna start calling out names.I will be in texas in dec to see some family I will give you a text when I'm in town.off topic.
mastermind 1:29 AM - 4 September, 2009
Jesus Christ to you Bezzie
djdannyd 1:30 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
I don't think someone killing themselves is very funney at all jc I mean after all were all human beings

oh now he is mocking us...
djpuma_gemini 1:31 AM - 4 September, 2009
Bunch of whiny little bitches, up in this mothafucka.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:32 AM - 4 September, 2009
I'm not mocking anyone I'm really tring to live life like an dude obviously touched alot of peoples lives in a positive way!!
djpuma_gemini 1:33 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
I'm not mocking anyone I'm really tring to live life like an dude obviously touched alot of peoples wives in a positive way!!

Wilf hunter?
mastermind 1:33 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
I'm not mocking anyone I'm really tring to live life like an dude obviously touched alot of peoples lives in a positive way!!

dude get some sleep
Jesus Christ 1:33 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
No mastermind.but didn't you play in anger management with.adam sandler.as far as banned goes.you can call me a troll and get away with it but I call you a dog fucker.you wanna say play easy.yeah ok.I post a reply about am's set with a band an I say that's the same routine I did with coolio.and its off topic.and you wanna start calling out names.I will be in texas in dec to see some family I will give you a text when I'm in town.off topic.

oh snap!!! He said he's gonna send you a text! I better call the troops: onfinite.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:33 AM - 4 September, 2009
Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to have people who never or farley met or new me defend me!!!!
mastermind 1:34 AM - 4 September, 2009
you and this dude really need to sleep bezzle 4.bp.blogspot.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:35 AM - 4 September, 2009
I really don't care that you guys are mocking me, am was mocked continously on this board and he took it in stride was never mean and was always down to earth so that's what I will do in the face this assualt
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:36 AM - 4 September, 2009
FEED THE SOUL STARVE THE EGO!!!!
Jesus Christ 1:38 AM - 4 September, 2009
More than half of your message contains capital letters. To many forum users this means you are SHOUTING your message, and is considered bad forum etiquette. Please consider editing your message so that there are fewer capital letters.
mastermind 1:40 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
I really don't care that you guys are mocking me, am was mocked continously on this board and he took it in stride was never mean and was always down to earth so that's what I will do in the face this assualt

www.redhotlindyhop.com
DJ'Que 1:49 AM - 4 September, 2009
Jesus christ.I would take that as a joke.but that would be the truth I was bringing some of my homie with me.la riots can vouch for that.football from 8tray3 GC is one of my homies.freeway rick is my uncle,monster cody is my homie.tookie was my homie.I'm a real hood nigga.keep it 100 no bs.we started the la riot when them cops got off.football is the one who hit reginal denny with the brick.just to let you know.the national guards were called but we didn't give a fuck.we got the same heat the got.m16,carbines,ak47 fully auto.but I dj and leave the hood shit behind.but don't let the dj skills fool you.I'm quik to get down.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:49 AM - 4 September, 2009
I'm finally off work so I'm going to keep following my credo and do and take all the unnecessary negativity aimed at me and use it to motivate me to become better at my craft TO PRACTICE I GO that you guys for the fuel to keep my fire lit! Blessed night to you all!!
DJ'Que 1:50 AM - 4 September, 2009
Jesus christ.I would take that as a joke.but that would be the truth I was bringing some of my homie with me.la riots can vouch for that.football from 8tray3 GC is one of my homies.freeway rick is my uncle,monster cody is my homie.tookie was my homie.I'm a real hood nigga.keep it 100 no bs.we started the la riot when them cops got off.football is the one who hit reginal denny with the brick.just to let you know.the national guards were called but we didn't give a fuck.we got the same heat the got.m16,carbines,ak47 fully auto.but I dj and leave the hood shit behind.but don't let the dj skills fool you.I'm quik to get down.
Jesus Christ 1:52 AM - 4 September, 2009
Wow... you're tough. I would have been scared if it didn't take me 10 minutes to read that incoherent shit you try and pass off as writing. Why don't you retire the turntables and go to night school for a year or two. Maybe you'll be able to write in English. Lesson two will be "finding the space-bar."

Scary ass mahfukka!
DJ'Que 1:57 AM - 4 September, 2009
Dam cell phone double post.
sixxx 1:59 AM - 4 September, 2009
*eats oranges as he watches*
FunkyRob 2:02 AM - 4 September, 2009
WTF just happened here?

My question is.

If pills in stomach were "undigested", didn't he not get a chance to kill himself?
I'm no expert, but don't pills have to "digest" before they go into your system?

continue talking amongst yourselves.
DJ CISC0 2:09 AM - 4 September, 2009
awww shit...a text beef!
Jesus Christ 2:13 AM - 4 September, 2009
I'm just waiting for this clown to dig himself in deeper. Crossing state lines (California to Texas) to commit a felony (Already committed Terrorist Threat) is federal time.

Yeeehawww!!! What are the chances that the Mods, who warned you just today about being a troll, keep track of your email address and IP address? Things that make you say hmmm....
DJ'Que 2:15 AM - 4 September, 2009
Jesus christ we can meet if you think I'm jokeing.I can give a fuck about spelling shit right.cuz either read it or shut the fuck up.or I can shut you the fuck up for good.
Jesus Christ 2:17 AM - 4 September, 2009
ahahahaha... scary ass clown!
DJ'Que 2:17 AM - 4 September, 2009
M bezzle birdman aint no grimy as nigga.you don't get punked like that.and its on youtube.hood grimy niggas play for keeps.ask p diddy.
djdannyd 2:18 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:

"The weaker you are the louder you bark.
-Tenten"
— Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto)

GTFO!
djpuma_gemini 2:20 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:
I'm not mocking anyone I'm really tring to live life like an dude obviously touched alot of peoples wives in a positive way!!

Wilf hunter?
djpuma_gemini 2:21 AM - 4 September, 2009
damn double postings.

Wes here for leeer neeer
Jesus Christ 2:24 AM - 4 September, 2009
i think ima start typin like dis from now on.so much more economical.i can save so much wear and tear on my wrists and keyboard.i cant believe that you can comyoonikate by only using the period.not even a space after the period.just a period.what a novel idea.looks like my paragraph imploded.kinda cool.doncha think so.see i didnt even have to use a kweschun mark there.just a period.i still got my point across.and if you didnt get my point ill come over and buss you upside the head wid a brick like we did that fool reginald denny.or i can bring a whole bunch of other adult males with assault rifles and buss a cap.damn only of ammo wasn't so expensive.weed bring the automatic weapons.but since ammo cost so much nowadays i think weer juss gonna aim and only use one clip a peace.if we dont kill you dead in one clip you get to live.so im warning you.you better unnerstand what im trying to say or else we gone shoot.aww made you look.
DJ'Que 2:29 AM - 4 September, 2009
Jesus christ.trust I can meet you at lax sat if you want.I see ur a resident their.I'm not a scary clown.wat to make you myspace page private.you really need to watch what you say.Mr. Boisy idao to la.you know how la gangs are.you see how we tear up hollywood club on a weekly.
AKIEM 2:29 AM - 4 September, 2009
Quote:

not too smart tho
2:30 AM, 4 Sep 2009
Discussion locked by ChrisD
Serato, Support
ChrisD 2:31 AM - 4 September, 2009
Ok DJ'Que, that's enough.

You're a troll and tough guy. Woohoo - how original. I warned you before about your behavior and a couple of hours later you're back to your same old lame tricks.

I've had enough. You're banned.

This thread started off as a nice idea and it took a turn for the worse. So, thread locked, time to move on.
DJ'Que 2:35 AM - 4 September, 2009
Trust I'm the dj that can stop real hood niggas in a club from fighting.just ask any black la dj about me.or vice or promoter or echo (haha) matter of fact ask him do he want his mixer back.I jacked him for.but ima chill so I don't get banned.on the real I don't hate AM.juss what he did was wrong.committing suicide man.that's where he lost my respect at.to a certain extient.rip but still no cv I say.-1.
eder 2:37 AM - 4 September, 2009
is this a fake lock?
eder 2:37 AM - 4 September, 2009
yes it is!
djpuma_gemini 3:06 AM - 4 September, 2009
Can I have the 1 hour of my life back and brain cells I lost reading this garbage.

Look at me. I'm old and gang bang.

That shit went out in the 90s.
DJ Habibi 11:37 AM - 4 September, 2009
Suppose there was an DJ AM vinyl, there's no guarantee of its compatability with Snow Leopard!