DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Mikes realistic mixer

djdsk 2:25 AM - 17 July, 2006
img224.imageshack.us

Love the pic this was also the first mixer i ever had along with 2 belt drive tt with no pitch control . ha ha love it .
DjRavine 2:26 AM - 17 July, 2006
What are those buttons on the right turntable?
djholla 2:28 AM - 17 July, 2006
Stupid question, but where'd you get that Serato Scratch Live wallpaper on the right latop?
djdsk 2:30 AM - 17 July, 2006
Ravine its a hotkey thing where the keys can provide a key stroke im pretty shure . So the keys caontrol ssl .
DjRavine 3:48 AM - 17 July, 2006
I'm suprised it's attached to the TT
MusicMeister 7:43 AM - 17 July, 2006
If that's the mixer I think it is you can run it off batteries!
I used to have a mixer that looked a LOT like that and it would run off 4 'c' batteries IIRC....

I got rid of it a LONG time ago... actually gave it away! Wish I still had it though... it would come in handy for remote gigs where I'm running battery operated equipment!
sixxx 8:15 AM - 17 July, 2006
Yo!!!! This is the mixer I started with!!!!!!

I wish I had mine. MusicMeister, that is the one you can run with batteries!

:)
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 9:06 AM - 17 July, 2006
4 AA batteries yo!
ejayian 11:17 AM - 17 July, 2006
weve had a couple of realistic mixers in the past, im sure nobody respects radio shack, but they worked exactly as there supposed to, in fact i use one right now instead of getting a phono preamp, not one that old of course
Monk-A 11:24 AM - 17 July, 2006
I still have my one of those all packe dup in it's original box.. gonna grab it next time I'm at my ma & pa's
kicko 4:19 PM - 17 July, 2006
i used the one with no levels just for blind channels and also a leter model with funky transformer switches. oh how they last
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 11:03 PM - 17 July, 2006
Quote:
Stupid question, but where'd you get that Serato Scratch Live wallpaper on the right latop?
www.megaupload.com , but i'm not the originator....shoot, i forgot who originally made this... pretty dope huh :)

not sure if that link works ^^
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 11:08 PM - 17 July, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
www.megaupload.com , but i'm not the originator....shoot, i forgot who originally made this... pretty dope huh :)

not sure if that link works ^^
u can try this link too rapidshare.de
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 11:09 PM - 17 July, 2006
Quote:
Ravine its a hotkey thing where the keys can provide a key stroke im pretty shure . So the keys caontrol ssl .

here's where i ordered my usb xkey stick --> www.piengineering.com
DJ Unique 5:45 AM - 18 July, 2006
Damn I miss that Realistic mixer.
That was also my first mixer along with a direct-drive Technics (not 1200) and belt-driven Panasonic. Both turntables had pitch-control and were also automatic so when it reached the end of the record the tonearm would raise and return back to its base.

My second mixer was a Numark with dual x-faders.
Line 1 & 2 had one x-fader and line 3 & 4 had another x-fader.
Shit....I miss that mixer as well.