Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Update to new Serato update 2.3.3

DJ GUAJIRO 10:11 PM - 27 March, 2020
To whom it may concern,
I updated to the new software 2.3.3 I’m using controller DDJ-SX3 when I load up I don’t get any audio. I am able to load up tracks and hit play but the waveform is highlighted in gray and no audio will play, please advise!

Dino
DJ-Guajiro
DJ Unique 1:49 AM - 28 March, 2020
Hi Dino..
Not really a solution but try rolling back software to previous version.
Gjem1 1:52 PM - 28 March, 2020
I have SDJ 2.3.2, PC laptop with DDJ-SX3 and all is working perfectly.
Maybe try ver. 2.3.2 and let us know.
DJ_PHAZE 3:14 PM - 28 March, 2020
Quote:
To whom it may concern,
I updated to the new software 2.3.3 I’m using controller DDJ-SX3 when I load up I don’t get any audio. I am able to load up tracks and hit play but the waveform is highlighted in gray and no audio will play, please advise!

Dino
DJ-Guajiro

Check out this solution that was part of the Release for the latest version. If you are running a Mac, this my prove helpful. support.serato.com
DJ GUAJIRO 3:21 PM - 28 March, 2020
Thank you all for your response, funny thing is I just switched a few of the Diles on channel 1,2,3 and 4 dial on the DDj-SX3 and just like that wala it worked . One of those things that make you say hmmm.

Thank you!
Gjem1 8:26 PM - 29 March, 2020
Me too some time my SX3 does not load properly (like only one channel works, or nothin at all) and i just turn off and on again and all is good.
DJ GUAJIRO 8:30 PM - 29 March, 2020
Gjem1 yup same problem here Sometimes I have to just shut down everything restart laptop and audio works perfect. Oh well Serrano will figure it out sooner or later but I’m sure it has something to do with their update 2.3.3 my problems began after that.
Gjem1 8:36 PM - 29 March, 2020
I don't think its the program itself. Working with computers for the last 30 years, i've seen countless of time programs or drivers not loading properly and a simple reset fixes everything. It will always happen no matter how good things are.
benictrs 6:28 PM - 30 March, 2020
Have you installed the latest firmware . There is a new one on the pioneer site . Posted this year .