DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

No Do-overs on Customdropz.net---LOL

Dj-Bedtime 11:20 PM - 3 August, 2009
My friend and I were on the site checking it out wondering which douchebag dj in our area would be the first to have Lil John drop their name.... when I read this on the site...

The customer may request the artist to recite whatever they wish bearing it is within the guidelines of the rules and regulations. The artist has the right to decline recital of any or all of a customer request if it is not within the guidelines of the rules and regulations. IF A CUSTOMER REQUEST IS DECLINED BY THE ARTIST BECAUSE IT IS OUTSIDE OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ISSUED. If the customer request IS within the rules and regulations and the artist declined for personal reasons, a full refund will be issued to the customer.

So I get the fact that having the artists recite profanity isnt allowed....but If you were to make a mistake or submit a drop request anyway that didnt fit the bill....there goes your money!

WOW.

Lets pitch in and get this guy some drops......Watchwww.youtube.com
sixxx 11:26 PM - 3 August, 2009
Fuck paying artists for drops. I'm promoting YOUR SHIT, not the other way around.
Dj-Bedtime 11:36 PM - 3 August, 2009
Agreed 100%.

....Dont be a douchebag!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:01 AM - 4 August, 2009
Shit for $350, you should get them to say whatever you want including....

YEEEEAAAHHH! This ya Boy LIL Jon, All U Ladies on the Dancefloor, come up and suck [dj name here]'s DICK! OKKKKKAAY!

damn $350 no refund.
DJ_Famous88 1:42 AM - 4 August, 2009
^^

LOL
djpuma_gemini 5:00 AM - 4 August, 2009
EE uses profanity. He'll say it all. Put a verbal (&(* in your ear if you know what I mean.
DJ NoNseNse 6:03 AM - 4 August, 2009
i cant imagine anyone paying that kinda money for those drops. It could be Aries Spears (youtube him) doing all these for all we know.
Dj.Mojo 8:09 AM - 4 August, 2009
he could be doint all the snoop dog, ll cool j, dmx and Jay z drops

---> buy one get one free
Sizzahandz 10:23 AM - 4 August, 2009
Hahaha I love the Serato forums you guys are the best and greatest around! We have a name for guys like you that come here to talk about the things you hate. The miserable, disgruntled and unaccomplished people in the world that make it a point to hate on anyone that does something that they didn't think of first. That name is UNDERACHIEVER.

What you fail to realize is that the Customdropz.net service is not just for dj's, it is for EVERYONE. EVERYONE meaning anyone that would otherwise have to pay one of these artists a great deal more to speak a single sentence for their radio commercial that promotes their club, concrete company, orange stand, or whatever else they may own. It is for a father that just paid 50k for his daughter's sweet 16 and has no problem spending another 300 bucks to have his daughter's favorite rapper WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Open your minds young foolish children. Some of you do not even know what DWYCK is and you have no business even being DJ's nonetheless having a drop from a world renowned artist. What you should all do is instead of hating on innovative people that make the world go round, take a seat in front of the mirror for a while and look at yourself and keep asking what you can do to make it better, what you can do to make your current situation as good as it can possibly be while providing a service to the world that even .00001% of the people might want or gain from.

The big picture is always bigger than the picture you are in.
DJMark 11:34 AM - 4 August, 2009
There's so much wrong in there I wouldn't even know where to begin.

And I'd have to charge by the word.
Jrock33 12:15 PM - 4 August, 2009
A lot of these dudes live on these serato forums. Shouldn't u be doing something a lil more productive? U are all entitled to your opinions but some of you "frequent forumers" are just idiots. All u do is criticize. If it weren't for serato, a lot of you would not be djing. Big shout to "King Hater" himself (sixxx). Get a life homeboy, u are a fool!
Jrock33 12:18 PM - 4 August, 2009
By the way, sixxx, can i get a drop from u? i'll even pay for it.
AMF 1:09 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
There's so much wrong in there I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I want to repond but I can't seem to figure out where to begin either. =P
DeezNotes 1:27 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
Some of you do not even know what DWYCK is and you have no business even being DJ's

Is there more to the definition than the song and the slang term?
djaction 1:31 PM - 4 August, 2009
djaction 1:33 PM - 4 August, 2009
I think the whole problem with this is "artists" should be paying DJ's (or like you said 'anyone') to play their drops.. not the other way around.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:41 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:

Nice quote, I like that.

Anyway, I am all for anybody that is trying to get their hustle on, but here is my thing. Getting a drop used to be complimentary for those who were "connected". Now that customdropz has put a dollar amount on it, I think the whole game just got fucked up.

I have been in the game on various levels for a minute.

Used to be DJ's aspired to also be "real" remixers so record labels could throw $1000-10,000 for them to remix the latest cut Madonna or Britney.

Now guys just aspire to get x percent of $3.99 on a website.

the game has definitely changed, all I can do is look at that "bigger picture" and see what happens next.

Continue, this should be a good one.
dj cubicle 1:41 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
and you have no business even being DJ's nonetheless having a drop from a world renowned artist.

So to help get rid of the wackness, CrooklynClan Crack4DJs and RatedH are all going to be shut down?

Thought so.

Take your arrogant ass elsewhere. I just lost what little respect I had for you.
AMF 1:49 PM - 4 August, 2009
I just figured it out. I'm gonna take a seat in front of the mirror for a while and look at myself and keep asking what I can do to make my situation better,...

I'm on my way to being innovative son. And what's DWYCK? I'm new.
Caramac 1:55 PM - 4 August, 2009
yeah Sixxx you douche bag!!!!!!!

lol.
Caramac 1:56 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
And what's DWYCK? I'm new.

Down
With
Yo
Crooklyn
Klan

??
djaction 1:57 PM - 4 August, 2009
Digital Wavie Youths of Crooklyn Klan ???
Dj Bert 1:57 PM - 4 August, 2009
wow.
Caramac 2:02 PM - 4 August, 2009
Die
Wax
Yay
Crooklyn
Klan
??
AMF 2:17 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
And what's DWYCK? I'm new.

Down
With
Yo
Crooklyn
Klan

??

SWEET. I'm on my way to being a real DJ... like Sizz! Thanks for educating me.
bourbonstmc 2:37 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
and you have no business even being DJ's nonetheless having a drop from a world renowned artist.

So to help get rid of the wackness, CrooklynClan Crack4DJs and RatedH are all going to be shut down?

Thought so.

Take your arrogant ass elsewhere. I just lost what little respect I had for you.

[/end of thread]

No, wait.

www.riaa.com

OK, now:

[/end of thread]
Caramac 2:40 PM - 4 August, 2009
The thing is I see where I was going wrong these days. I used to get drops for free for my radio show. I should have been paying for them all this time.
MK 1 2:58 PM - 4 August, 2009
$300 for 25 words??? That's like $12 a word!! RIP OFF SKANKY PANTS!!
sixxx 3:09 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
Fuck paying artists for drops. I'm promoting YOUR SHIT, not the other way around.

Notice how I didn't say anything bad about their site or their service. My statement is 100% true and any true DJ knows it.

Who's the hater now? :)
AMF 3:10 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
The thing is I see where I was going wrong these days. I used to get drops for free for my radio show. I should have been paying for them all this time.

All you have to do to correct this is find everyone you ever got a drop from and give them $300. Unless it was over 25 words, then you need to give up more $$$.

I think I'm getting the hang of this DJ biz. I'm learning alot today. I've learn to pay $300 for my drops so I can promote the artist, and what DWYCK means! At this pace I'll be opening for Sizz tomorrow night.
djpuma_gemini 3:33 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
Open your minds young foolish children. Some of you do not even know what DWYCK is and you have no business even being DJ's nonetheless having a drop from a world renowned artist.

You say some of us have no business being dj's, but why would you sell the drops to these nobodies?

if some wavie just got all of cclans shit off of limewire and decided he wants a name for himself he might just buy your drops with lil jon screaming his name.

So, you are helping the wackness of dj's flood the market.
latindj 3:40 PM - 4 August, 2009
how much for a George Lopez drop?
DJ Benny B NYC 3:52 PM - 4 August, 2009
how about some food network cooks? id love a drop from emeril, rachel ray, tom collichio, bobby flay. LOL
djaction 3:54 PM - 4 August, 2009
My 6 year old niece just asked me if I could get her a Greg Nice drop for her birthday.. apparently the kids love him.
Rebelguy 3:54 PM - 4 August, 2009
How much for an Eric Edwards Drop? Oh wait wrong thread.
DVDjHardy 4:03 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
My 6 year old niece just asked me if I could get her a Greg Nice drop for her birthday.. apparently the kids love him.

And this sweet 16 gig I just booked...the girl's parents wouldn't book me unless I got them a custom drop from Biz Markie!
Caramac 4:04 PM - 4 August, 2009
I want a JLO Drop. I want it to say..

DJ CARAMAC CALL ME ON ###-####-####
AMF 4:19 PM - 4 August, 2009
Now everyone can clearly see how important these $300 drops are. For God's sake, DJs are losing gigs without these drops!

I heard a rumor that Grady from Sanford and Son was gonna jump on board? Is this true? God I hope so.
DJ CISC0 5:25 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:

LMAO!!!
eder 5:59 PM - 4 August, 2009
I just called my insurance agency and even they hopped on the "anyone can buy a drop" bandwagon. I call to figure out what my deductible is on my health insurance and I'm greeted by Lil Jon Saying, "WHAT'S HAPPENING? WHAT'S UP? This is your boy Lil Jon and you're just gonna have to wait a lil bit longer. YEAAAYUHHHH!!!! OOOOHHHHKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!"

Fuck me. Now my health insurance company is cooler than me.If only I put that $400 towards getting my custom Lil Jon drop instead of health insurance I'd be fresh to death.
DeezNotes 6:00 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
I heard a rumor that Grady from Sanford and Son was gonna jump on board? Is this true? God I hope so.

Ashy Larry drops FTW
DJ NoNseNse 6:05 PM - 4 August, 2009
can anyone explain how getting those drops would benefit in any way?
DPR250R 6:13 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
can anyone explain how getting those drops would benefit in any way?

It's kind of like paying for friends IMO... but what do I know... I have no business being a DJ.
gotchuckz 6:19 PM - 4 August, 2009
MVRemix: What does 'DWYCK' mean? Some people on the Internet say it means 'Do What You Can Kid'. What does 'DWYCK' really mean?

Guru: No, but that's pretty good though… actually. 'Do What You Can Kid'. It probably could've meant that. It was just a slang that we used to use back then. It was like a slang thing we used to do. Greg Nice used to do it to everybody. Biz Markie started it actually. You used be in a crowd and say someone's name and go 'Yo! Son!' The person would turn around and go 'What? What?' and you would say: 'Dwyck!'. It's like 'My dick!'. It means the male genitalia. We switched it up to 'Dwyck'. It was just some sh*t to psyche each other out.
DTweed 6:36 PM - 4 August, 2009
end of the day Artist help DJs and DJs help Artist. I use to work for a record company for 5 years and DJs as well as Artist know this which is why you dont shit on a DJ because you know your shit will not get played.

I also handled local video promotions in which I set Artist up to get interviewed by local video shows such as Video Music Box or whatever is the equivalent for that city. End of the day they are both doing one another a favor so there should be no charge in that. Shit a Dj can walk up to an artist on the street and if he presented himself right could get a drop for free.

I dont knock Customdropz.net for what they do because they are providing access to many who dont have but I think they are a bit pricey especially considering the talent they have lined up to do the drops
AMF 6:43 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Ashy Larry drops FTW

Ashy Larry drops??!!! I'd pay double for that. =P
sixxx 6:58 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
end of the day Artist help DJs and DJs help Artist.

End of the day they are both doing one another a favor so there should be no charge in that. Shit a Dj can walk up to an artist on the street and if he presented himself right could get a drop for free.

Exactly.

/thread
Jrock33 9:42 PM - 4 August, 2009
u guys have some valid opinions but if your not a radio dj or kno the artists personally, then how would u ever have the chance to get artists for drops for your mixtape, etc?
yea, djs play the artists record and support them, but like one guy said earlier, its a 2 way street. there are tons of djs that always want drops saying their name, if u dont thats your choice.
sixxx 10:25 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
u guys have some valid opinions but if your not a radio dj or kno the artists personally, then how would u ever have the chance to get artists for drops for your mixtape, etc?
yea, djs play the artists record and support them, but like one guy said earlier, its a 2 way street. there are tons of djs that always want drops saying their name, if u dont thats your choice.

It's called networking. It's as simple as making phone calls and getting your hustle on.... but microwaves don't want or feel the need to hustle. You don't have to know the artists personally to get drops. Just get a hold of a rep that's promoting their stuff. There will come the opportunity when they're doing drops.

But what do I know... I spend sooooo much time on the forum. Right? hahahaha

It cracks me up when people say shit like that like being online requires you to get on a plane or some shit. lol - I said it once and I'll say it again, I log on from my phone 80% of the time.
dj shadow from detroit 10:29 PM - 4 August, 2009
i can care less about having a dj drop.that goes for any artist or celebrity.

it dont make you a better dj having drops. lol!!!

i know alot of djs that have pics with other djs or big celebrities all on myspace.like they really hang out with them. lol!

doing your own drop or intro is the way to go.im about to make my own drop / intro for when i mix live and mix cds.why pay anyone ever? even if your not a dj and want a drop for your 16 year olds birthday party, lol!

lol @ cubicle :)

art i agree with what you said.

what happened to the thousands of dollars for real remixes? this whole $3 a remix jacked up the whole ( real ) remix game.

im not talking about these mash ups either lol!

im talking real production remixes.

ok im done :)
sixxx 10:32 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:

i know alot of djs that have pics with other djs or big celebrities all on myspace.like they really hang out with them. lol!

No doubt. I have a TON of drops I've collected over the years when I was doing radio. The same goes for pictures with artists and so forth. Are my mixtapes (mixCDs) laced with tons of drops? Nah. Maybe a couple here and there when I'm promoting a song by that artist, etc. Is my myspace or website full of pictures with me and celebrities/artists? Nope. Not a single picture.
sixxx 10:32 PM - 4 August, 2009
but that's just me.. I know a lot of people like to "floss".
Audio1 10:41 PM - 4 August, 2009
I dunno. I emailed Shawn Ceasar, who runs Unruly Records, earlier this year about getting a shoutout /drop from DJ Class. A few weeks later, I had a custom version of "AUDIO1 IS THE ISH" voiced by DJ Class himself in my email box and didnt pay anything for it. Im really thankful for their generosity on that.

In the end, If you need them drops, You can obtain em, One way or another.
djbigboy 11:06 PM - 4 August, 2009
If people wanna pay for a drop, thats on them...the website is just providing a service for which there was none available. Am I gonna do it? hell no...

Its just like white vinyl, its now available to everyone, so who cares
Audio1 11:11 PM - 4 August, 2009
LOL
sixxx 11:19 PM - 4 August, 2009
Quote:
If people wanna pay for a drop, thats on them...the website is just providing a service for which there was none available. Am I gonna do it? hell no...

Its just like white vinyl, its now available to everyone, so who cares

Yup. Like I said, I never said anything bad about this website.... but God forbid you have an opinion on something you're automatically going to be called a hater.
djbigboy 12:40 AM - 5 August, 2009
yeah I thought the reaction was a lil over the top...just goes to show that more people read on here then post...
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:44 AM - 5 August, 2009
Quote:
I dunno. I emailed Shawn Ceasar, who runs Unruly Records, earlier this year about getting a shoutout /drop from DJ Class. A few weeks later, I had a custom version of "AUDIO1 IS THE ISH" voiced by DJ Class himself in my email box and didnt pay anything for it. Im really thankful for their generosity on that..

LOL, the Unruly billing department is a little behind Audio 1 the Invoice/Bill for $350 should be coming shortly. Cash, Certified Check, or Paypal?

: )
dj shadow from detroit 12:50 AM - 5 August, 2009
lol
DJ Benny B 12:58 AM - 5 August, 2009
Quote:
Shawn Ceasar

hes a nice dude for real
Jrock33 2:50 AM - 5 August, 2009
some people dont have that hustle, so people dont live on forums, blogs, etc...
some people might like the service, others dont care, either way, i look it it both ways.
dj_KaSE 4:59 AM - 5 August, 2009
I think it's ridiculously expensive and will laugh at anyone who has ever paid for it.
DJ TK 5:20 AM - 5 August, 2009
Honestly I don't care either way about this site. I will say though that for a man like Sizzahandz to come in here to pretty much bash anyone who doesn't agree with or like his new business venture is pretty childish.
Jrock33 5:23 AM - 5 August, 2009
like i said before, everyone has there opinions, at the end of the day, we all will do what we choose to do.
dj vegas 6:01 AM - 5 August, 2009
Sizzahandz is da man! I love the remixes he and the cc guys make im geting a drop as well!!!!!! Im going to use it as my door bell """ wake the hell up ups is out side nigga yyeeaaaa"""" OOOOOHHHHHHhhhh i dont get records in the mail anymore:( never mind on the drop,,,, shit! OOOOHHHHHH maby for my car horn yeeeeeaaaaaaa!!!!! Im thinking out side the box nice!!!!!
dj vegas 6:11 AM - 5 August, 2009
P.s for a discount ill get your back or the rest of the thred!
Quote:
I think it's ridiculously expensive and will laugh at anyone who has ever paid for it.

see for a biger discount dj kase might have it 2!
DCM 6:17 AM - 5 August, 2009
Quote:

doing your own drop or intro is the way to go.im about to make my own drop / intro for when i mix live and mix cds.why pay anyone ever? even if your not a dj and want a drop for your 16 year olds birthday party, lol!

lol @ cubicle :)

art i agree with what you said.

what happened to the thousands of dollars for real remixes? this whole $3 a remix jacked up the whole ( real ) remix game.

im not talking about these mash ups either lol!

im talking real production remixes.

ok im done :)

+1

Also........

**puts on vendor hat**
"Popcorn.............get you're popcorn here folks.............popcorn"
Caramac 7:43 AM - 5 August, 2009
Bloody Hell DCM you're late the movie is almost done!!!

Lol.
Dj-Bedtime 8:05 AM - 5 August, 2009
Geeze--just logged back in a few days later and bam....looks like we got Sizz all pissed off-lol.

Let it be known that I think CustomDropz this is a GENIUS idea because yes....a million wavies will buy a drop or 2 and make both the artist and CC some nice pocket cash. Do I think some dad is buying one to wish his son or daughter a happy B-day like Sizz suggests.....ummmm no. Nice try.

Looking at the current line up...I think it's sad that 99% of these newbies wont even know who Greg Nice is. Biz will also be forever known as this clown who sang waaayyy off key on "just a friend" instead of a pioneer of hip hop in the early 80's.

Like Sixxx, Art and a few others said....it's all about your hustle!! I have a friend who gets drops from artists all the time and all he does is....ask. Thats the way it should be....artists USED to rely on the dj to break their songs in the club, radio, etc but nowadays the dj game is up for sale....and thats sad. Thats all Sizz---no shit talking here man...even though thats where you took it.
SiRocket 8:20 AM - 5 August, 2009
get your hustle on.... thats all i have to say.
DJ Benny B NYC 1:44 PM - 5 August, 2009
Quote:
get your hustle on.... thats all i have to say.

yeah just become a good dj with a good rep and people will send you drops
SiRocket 6:44 PM - 5 August, 2009
or atleast be a real dj and know when and where and have some motivation to break records....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:48 PM - 5 August, 2009
It's a good thing they include the no cursing rule i would hate to see such positive members of our community such as little Jon and lol Wayne tarnish their images by curssing in public
sixxx 9:00 PM - 5 August, 2009
Does Lil Wayne even know how to read?
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:06 PM - 5 August, 2009
He has to, he was one of the leads on baller blocking, I'm sure there was
a scrpt involved lol
Dj-Bedtime 10:29 PM - 5 August, 2009
Quote:

we know Drake knows how!

He might be the next celeb to do a drop!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:42 PM - 5 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ashy Larry drops FTW

Man, y'all slippin...

Aunt Esther FTW.....

You ol' Fish Eyed Fool!
SiRocket 12:29 AM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

we know Drake knows how!

He might be the next celeb to do a drop!!

drake "dropped" this past week alright.. LMAO
Kris P. 12:53 AM - 6 August, 2009
The sad thing is drops were cool, now they are not, just like "Mashups" and soon to be "electro". Now with "Celebetry DJ" and DJ Hero coming out, the concept of the DJ will be played out by Christmas (Being sarcastic). For what, more money? Last I checked I got in this game for the music, people and rockin crowds....
DJMark 1:10 AM - 6 August, 2009
The thing I understand least is the "no refund if we don't like your submitted content" thing.

Seems like an open invitation to the losing end of litigation.
AMF 1:46 AM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ashy Larry drops FTW

Man, y'all slippin...

Aunt Esther FTW.....

You ol' Fish Eyed Fool!

I'd pay triple for an Aunt Esther drop.
nik39 9:14 AM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

we know Drake knows how!

lol.
nik39 11:35 AM - 6 August, 2009
... and what's the problem with this service?

It seems like the first real legit and legal cooklynclan service. Okay the terms are a bit fishy at best, but whoever is dumb enough to pay $300 for 25 words - that's their fault, not the fault of the owners.

Genius's.
Caramac 12:39 PM - 6 August, 2009
To be honest I don't have a problem with it. It's a niche market and a good chance for these artists to make some money. My issues were with the guys comments.

The only other thing they should do is stipulate what the drops can be used for. I can;t see anything that would prevent me for paying for a Lil Jon drop and using it in a song as a chorus. Hey presto me ft Lil Jon on a song all for $300.

That and maybe the choice of artists and who this marketed at. I can't imagine the fans of these artists as in people above the ages of 30 being in a rush to get drops and fans below the age of 30 (Lil Jon) aside wanting drops or knowing who these people are to get drops.

If it works fair play to them. Its a much better idea then a site full of Billie Jean mashups/blends/remixes or whatever the kids these days are calling an accapella and an instrumental mixed together.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:02 PM - 6 August, 2009
I have an idea let's do a group buy and each get a different artist to say long drops which rhyme then put all of then over a beat and sell it as a mixtape track to kahled (see Eric Edwards drop thread to see where I'm going with this Lol)
Caramac 2:38 PM - 6 August, 2009
lol
Dj-Bedtime 5:03 PM - 6 August, 2009
M-Bezzle always got that thinking cap on!

I'll buy the Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody else buy the OOOOOKKKKKKKKAAAYYYYY
bourbonstmc 5:22 PM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:
M-Bezzle always got that thinking cap on!

I'll buy the Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody else buy the OOOOOKKKKKKKKAAAYYYYY

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???
Rebelguy 5:47 PM - 6 August, 2009
Theoretically couldn't a bunch of DJs get together and have the artists say one main line and then have him read all their names in another one. Then they could all just edit their names into the line. $700 divided by 20 guys only comes out to $35 each. That's doable.
Dj-Bedtime 6:05 PM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:
Theoretically couldn't a bunch of DJs get together and have the artists say one main line and then have him read all their names in another one. Then they could all just edit their names into the line. $700 divided by 20 guys only comes out to $35 each. That's doable.

hey now--thats just crazy talk! I mean....I cant imagine that ever happening....ahem
CMOS 6:30 PM - 6 August, 2009
^^^That seems to me like one of them no refund we dont like this type of things.
Rebelguy 8:09 PM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:
^^^That seems to me like one of them no refund we dont like this type of things.

Hey I don't make the rules. I just figure out ways to use them to my advantage...haha
DJ NoNseNse 8:45 PM - 6 August, 2009
i would pay 300 for a jay z drop
djbigboy 9:07 PM - 6 August, 2009
sign me up for that rebel
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:52 PM - 6 August, 2009
Quote:

Lol here we go Eric Edwards drop bargin shopping p2 .... I want a drop with Eric edwards and sizzahands that way I'll have an edwards scizzahands drop
lol welcome to Eric edwards thread 2
nik39 10:55 PM - 6 August, 2009
BTW, it won't work...

Quote:
9. NOTE: Word count includes the use of simple syntax such as "a", "of", "the", "in", etc. Anything seperated by a space will be counted and no funny business allowed.

I guess this is qualified as "no funny business".
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:43 AM - 7 August, 2009
Quote:
I can;t see anything that would prevent me for paying for a Lil Jon drop and using it in a song as a chorus. Hey presto me ft Lil Jon on a song all for $300.

That is actually brilliant!

If I were a rapper or a producer, how much would it cost to go the traditional route of sample clearance to use a Lil Jon sample on a track? Or pay LIL Jon to recite a short verse?

Now I JUST can pay $350 and have Lil Jon on my hook. HMMM, maybe I can sell the service to some local NON internet savy rapper for $500 and make a easy $150...
FunkyRob 12:47 AM - 7 August, 2009
Quote:
how much for a George Lopez drop?

I don't 'member. You 'member?
Caramac 7:50 AM - 7 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
I can;t see anything that would prevent me for paying for a Lil Jon drop and using it in a song as a chorus. Hey presto me ft Lil Jon on a song all for $300.

If I were a rapper or a producer, how much would it cost to go the traditional route of sample clearance to use a Lil Jon sample on a track? Or pay LIL Jon to recite a short verse?

Now I JUST can pay $350 and have Lil Jon on my hook. HMMM, maybe I can sell the service to some local NON internet savy rapper for $500 and make a easy $150...

Lol. Even better then my idea.
DJ NoNseNse 7:56 AM - 7 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Brilliant
Rebelguy 3:59 PM - 7 August, 2009
Damn they removed Fatman Scoop from their list of artists available to do drops.
nik39 4:05 PM - 7 August, 2009
REaching break even in a few days - not bad.
geeunot 9:24 PM - 7 August, 2009
fms was featured before to do drops on this site?
Rebelguy 12:14 AM - 8 August, 2009
Wasnt he on the first listing?
DJ Alkemy 1:41 AM - 8 August, 2009
Quote:

Quote:

Yup. Like I said, I never said anything bad about this website.... but God forbid you have an opinion on something you're automatically going to be called a hater.

It annoys the shit outta me when you get called a hater for disliking something...grow the fuck up...if I don't like or agree with something I ain't gonna be scared to voice my opinion in case I get labelled a hater.

Now, to the point. I personally dont give a toss about having someone do a drop on my mix tape or radio show..if people dont dig my music or my DJ skills then I dont think having Lil Jon's annoying voice screaming over the top of the mix would help...I do think that for the up & coming guy who wants to promote his mixtape, then a drop aint a bad idea per say but I think the price is a bit steep considering the guy probably bought said artists record, has to record and copy his CD a few hundred times, do the artwork, sell the product etc that is basically promoting your music and getting charged $350 for it. Im for the reasoning that it should be a 50/50 meet. DJ is promoting artist so there should be some sort of mutual benefit...DO THE DAMN DROP FOR FREE YOU CHEAPSKATE!

But how do you police it?...how does the artist know that the DJ he is doing the drop for legitamately bought his record and not just downloaded it off a peer to peer site and wants to smudge a free drop from him?...these are questions we gotta think about.

Or just do what I do and creatively chop there sounds and use an mp3 cutter and insert your own DJ name in with it..be creative, you will find your deejay name on a record somewhere if you look hard enough, unless your name is DJ GIMMEADROPYOUCHEAPMUFUCKA.
djpuma_gemini 3:51 AM - 8 August, 2009
fuck drops
Rebelguy 9:26 PM - 8 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Unless your name is DJ GIMMEADROPYOUCHEAPMUFUCKA.

That was my second choice when deciding on my DJ name. Thought it would be too long for myspace.
kryptonitednb 10:26 PM - 8 August, 2009
Quote:
My friend and I were on the site checking it out wondering which douchebag dj in our area would be the first to have Lil John drop their name.... when I read this on the site...

The customer may request the artist to recite whatever they wish bearing it is within the guidelines of the rules and regulations. The artist has the right to decline recital of any or all of a customer request if it is not within the guidelines of the rules and regulations. IF A CUSTOMER REQUEST IS DECLINED BY THE ARTIST BECAUSE IT IS OUTSIDE OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ISSUED. If the customer request IS within the rules and regulations and the artist declined for personal reasons, a full refund will be issued to the customer.

So I get the fact that having the artists recite profanity isnt allowed....but If you were to make a mistake or submit a drop request anyway that didnt fit the bill....there goes your money!

WOW.

Lets pitch in and get this guy some drops......Watchwww.youtube.com

This is definitely his best video:

www.youtube.com
Dj-Bedtime 2:26 AM - 9 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

WOW.

Lets pitch in and get this guy some drops......Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com

This is definitely his best video:

www.youtube.com

You might be right about that ^^^

"I know what you older perverts might be thinking...dont use these for boobies"

Classic!
sixxx 6:44 AM - 9 August, 2009
Quote:
if I don't like or agree with something I ain't gonna be scared to voice my opinion in case I get labelled a hater.

Exactly.
Sizzahandz 11:20 PM - 9 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Some of you do not even know what DWYCK is and you have no business even being DJ's

Is there more to the definition than the song and the slang term?

Yes, DJ Premier and a group of his friends had some sort of "inside joke" going that used that word. That's where it came from. LOVE YOU ALL that support what we do and defend us on this serato forum, and I also love the haters as well. If not for your hating I would not know how many great people there are out there with vision. Quite honestly, I even have hope left for you hater kind as well. I truly feel that you will one day realize that it's not GREAT to HATE.

Sixxx you may be the only one without hope, but love ya anyway, keep the negativity comin!!
Sizzahandz 11:49 PM - 9 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Nice quote, I like that.

Anyway, I am all for anybody that is trying to get their hustle on, but here is my thing. Getting a drop used to be complimentary for those who were "connected". Now that customdropz has put a dollar amount on it, I think the whole game just got fucked up.

I have been in the game on various levels for a minute.

Used to be DJ's aspired to also be "real" remixers so record labels could throw $1000-10,000 for them to remix the latest cut Madonna or Britney.

Now guys just aspire to get x percent of $3.99 on a website.

the game has definitely changed, all I can do is look at that "bigger picture" and see what happens next.

Continue, this should be a good one.

Well said, here's my response to this:

Because things are going in the direction they are, I feel it is my job to capitalize if I am able. Should I wait for Jimmy No Name to make a drop site when we have the marketing capabilities, strategies, connections, and tools to get it done RIGHT? The last thing I want to do is take any more validity out of the game right now but the hell if I get a good idea that I KNOW is going to work and I decide to NOT do it for the sake of keeping it REAL. Keep it real is keep it broke homie. Don't look to SEE what happens next, try to figure out what happens next then make yourself a part of it! We are all rats, so get to racing already!

Having drops was a privilege indeed, as well as having records on vinyl that nobody else has (remember that? how dope to drop gems in front of a room full of dj's and them be hell bent because they are NOT getting that on vinyl! (gotta thank Riz for makin' sure I had a lot of those :)) ANYWAY.. We who come from a time when things were "real" so to speak may get upset at how things turned out. Now there's 2 ways you can deal with this:

1- HATE (see Sixxx)
2 - PARTICIPATE (see crooklynclan.net)

I refuse to be my father telling me "That shit's not music when will you learn" because he is frozen in his time capsule of life. I ROLL WITH THE TIMES AND RUN WITH THE BALL PEOPLE. Choice #2 is where you should all be headed.

I know that with the heavy increase in DJ's due to programs like Serato mixed with the ease to acquire good music that at one time I had to dig through dingy basements for, that we are in a time where supply and demand takes the forefront. We supply the dj's with the tools they need to become "better" or "lazier". Sum it up how you wish, but it's what we do and it works for us and them.

Try to look at this site as a "Advertisement Company" or such. Although we are starting with rappers for now, we plan to expand and have all forms of celebrities available eventually. Wouldn't it be cool to have DAVID LETTERMAN or someone like that! If you own a Pizza store in your hood you know damn well you are buying his ass shouting out your store and dropping that ish in your radio adds ASAP! I wonder how much he would charge you to do a commercial? I bet we would cost less :)
Sizzahandz 11:59 PM - 9 August, 2009
Quote:
Honestly I don't care either way about this site. I will say though that for a man like Sizzahandz to come in here to pretty much bash anyone who doesn't agree with or like his new business venture is pretty childish.

A man like me is a DJ just like you who has just as much fun on this stupid board when I have the time to read it and reply. It's Sunday, I am relaxing after a lovely dinner and this is like reading the funnies. If this forum was on paper there would be a copy in every bathroom in my house.
Sizzahandz 12:18 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

Thought so.

Let me guess, you have an office job? Cold caller? McDonald's main office clerk? Thanks to our president I will be paying more of your salary this year than ever before so have some respect junior!
DJ Alkemy 12:26 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
2 - PARTICIPATE (see crooklynclan.net)

They suck...thats all I got on that one.

Quote:
I refuse to be my father telling me "That shit's not music when will you learn" because he is frozen in his time capsule of life. I ROLL WITH THE TIMES AND RUN WITH THE BALL PEOPLE. Choice #2 is where you should all be headed.

I think having famous people do drops is actually 'time capsule. material...No one believes the DJ knows said person so it might make you look like a dick in the long run.

Quote:
I know that with the heavy increase in DJ's due to programs like Serato mixed with the ease to acquire good music that at one time I had to dig through dingy basements for, that we are in a time where supply and demand takes the forefront. We supply the dj's with the tools they need to become "better" or "lazier". Sum it up how you wish, but it's what we do and it works for us and them.

I dig what you mean about digging through dingy basements..haha..I done that many a time. But to say you supply the tools to make a DJ better by having a lame ass name drop from a flavour of the month rapper?...come on man?...we are not all spotty little geeks who's parents bought us turntables cause we seen DJ AM on an episode of Entourage and that is a lame ass argument...you get batter by mastering your craft, learning to mix, scratch, blend, by being original..not just cause you shelled out $350 for a drop...I respect that you have a product to sell and your gonna defend it but you gotta come with something better than that my man.

Quote:
[Try to look at this site as a "Advertisement Company" or such. Although we are starting with rappers for now, we plan to expand and have all forms of celebrities available eventually. Wouldn't it be cool to have DAVID LETTERMAN or someone like that! If you own a Pizza store in your hood you know damn well you are buying his ass shouting out your store and dropping that ish in your radio adds ASAP! I wonder how much he would charge you to do a commercial? I bet we would cost less :)

Now this I can agree with you on (To a certain extent). By having David Letterman or someone of that stature shout out your Pizza shop will only bring you more custom which means more money..fair enough, thats a fair exchange...Lettermans time for your hard earned recipricated in selling more Pizzas...simple. But how would having Lil Jon, T-Pain or whoever do a drop on your CD make any difference to how many you will sell, what you gonna tell everyone beforehand that you got that drop on their?...even if you did and they bought it (god knows why they would buy something just for that) and you sucked ass, thats the last CD they would buy off you, no matter who was talking shit on there.

Same goes for radio...yeah, its cool to have an established artist do a shout out for your show once in a while but if you got a shoddy show to begin with it aint gonna help and if your show is fire then Im sure you could get them drops for free due to the artist knowing the quality of your broadcast...and if ya just a little local radio show then anyone with half a brain would know that you dont know these high profile artists and that you spent $350 bucks on a lousy 30 second shout, thus, turning you into a grade A douche.

And before you mention it, Im not a hater..Im a grown man with an opinion.
Sizzahandz 12:26 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
To be honest I don't have a problem with it. It's a niche market and a good chance for these artists to make some money. My issues were with the guys comments.

The only other thing they should do is stipulate what the drops can be used for. I can;t see anything that would prevent me for paying for a Lil Jon drop and using it in a song as a chorus. Hey presto me ft Lil Jon on a song all for $300.

That and maybe the choice of artists and who this marketed at. I can't imagine the fans of these artists as in people above the ages of 30 being in a rush to get drops and fans below the age of 30 (Lil Jon) aside wanting drops or knowing who these people are to get drops.

If it works fair play to them. Its a much better idea then a site full of Billie Jean mashups/blends/remixes or whatever the kids these days are calling an accapella and an instrumental mixed together.

Read carefully,

2. The customer can use all or part of the drop packages purchased for promotional productions, but MAY NOT sell or redistribute any of those productions or re sell any or all parts embodied within the drop packages at any time.

Make all the songs you want with your drop, but the minute you cross the line from promotional to profitable the artist can sue you. This is not rocket science.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:39 AM - 10 August, 2009
Sizz, I can respect your ideal to Cash A Check, because that's DEFINITELY what the game has broken down too.

The ONLY thing that's killin' you is focusing on Sixxx.

You said it yourself,

Quote:

You respresent someone that A LOT of DJ's aspire to be like. Be it in fame, fortune, sucess, DJ skills, connects, whatever....

I'd just say, read the funnies, voice your opinion, but stay above the fray.

Cuz lord KNOWS me and Sixxx went at it for YEARS lol...

I'm sayin...

Keep ya mind on ya money, and your money on your mind.
DJ Alkemy 12:40 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Make all the songs you want with your drop, but the minute you cross the line from promotional to profitable the artist can sue you. This is not rocket science.

hahaha...there it is...the fucking cash cow mentality...so its OK for us to pay for an artist to talk shit for 30 seconds, promote THEIR music for free but if I shift a few copy's you want money...get fucked!...these people make enough money and should do these drops for free...we are the people promoting their music in the clubs all week, working moonlight shifts, taking shit off idiot club goer's, buying a hell of a load of music every couple of weeks, basically busting our arses, which the end result I might add is a few more $$ going into various artists bank account off the back of our hard work and we hear statements like the above...Whoever employs you should rethink about getting someone in to do your job for you cause I dont think I speak for myself when I say you come across like a right asshole in your posts...you seem arrogant, patronising and basically you are just a cash obsessed company suit...well, all WACK DJ's are your pray, but from me, and hopefully other DJ's with enough skill not to have to want or need to fork out dollars for lame drops...kiss my ass.
DJMark 12:42 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

Considering the source, this is without question the most hilarious thing posted to the Serato forums all year.

Enough Said.

(LOL)
DJ Alkemy 12:42 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Let me guess, you have an office job? Cold caller? McDonald's main office clerk? Thanks to our president I will be paying more of your salary this year than ever before so have some respect junior!

Patronising douchebag...its the extent of a man who judges his contribution to life by the size of his paycheck...what a sad state of affairs.
DJMark 12:44 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

Still laughing my ass off.
DJMark 12:53 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Patronising douchebag

I must admit I was a little surprised to see the backhanded swipe at the Obama presidency.

But remember:

Quote:

This is obviously a person who subscribes to the "Do As I Say, Not As I Do" ethos, so I guess it makes sense he'd be an anti-Obama Republican.

Wonder if he's a "birther" as well?
Sizzahandz 12:54 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

hahaha...there it is...the fucking cash cow mentality...so its OK for us to pay for an artist to talk shit for 30 seconds, promote THEIR music for free but if I shift a few copy's you want money...get fucked!...these people make enough money and should do these drops for free...we are the people promoting their music in the clubs all week, working moonlight shifts, taking shit off idiot club goer's, buying a hell of a load of music every couple of weeks, basically busting our arses, which the end result I might add is a few more $$ going into various artists bank account off the back of our hard work and we hear statements like the above...Whoever employs you should rethink about getting someone in to do your job for you cause I dont think I speak for myself when I say you come across like a right asshole in your posts...you seem arrogant, patronising and basically you are just a cash obsessed company suit...well, all WACK DJ's are your pray, but from me, and hopefully other DJ's with enough skill not to have to want or need to fork out dollars for lame drops...kiss my ass.

Alkemy, please tell me what you have contributed to the music industry? Let's put pay check, and everything else aside because I am most likely a lot older than you.. What have you done? Who are you and what is your contribution?? You speak of skills so my guess is that you have some, but what have you done!!!??? I am on this forum using my REAL DJ NAME, expressing my thoughts as myself and not hiding behind a computer.

P.S. DJ Mark, I love Obama but taxes suck.
Sizzahandz 1:10 AM - 10 August, 2009
Oh my goodness, Alkemy are you Alkemy007 on YOUTUBE??? And is that you on Facebook DJ Alkemy with 59 fans?? Dude I am your biggest fan!! Listen we are having Tea in my backyard this Tuesday you think you can fly in and do some of those fancy scratches for my guests? The best video was the one where we listen to the entire Outstanding track while watching you play with the other turntable but my favorite part of all the videos is the lovely red wall in your jail cell! Do you have a red jumpsuit to go with it?

LOVE YOU BABY!!
DJ Alkemy 1:23 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Oh my goodness, Alkemy are you Alkemy007 on YOUTUBE??? And is that you on Facebook DJ Alkemy with 59 fans?? Dude I am your biggest fan!! Listen we are having Tea in my backyard this Tuesday you think you can fly in and do some of those fancy scratches for my guests? The best video was the one where we listen to the entire Outstanding track while watching you play with the other turntable but my favorite part of all the videos is the lovely red wall in your jail cell! Do you have a red jumpsuit to go with it?

LOVE YOU BABY!!

hahaha...thanks for the free promotion, glad you took the time to research my name and listen to my vids..(they are missing one thing though...Lil Jon screaming Yaaaaayah over them...courtesy of customdropz.net...see, Ill give your guys a shout cause you gave me one)...hahaha.

Listen to the whole Outstanding track?...sorry I dont reach your key demographic...you know, mish mash DJ's who play 30 seconds of every track....and "watch you play with the other turntable" ??....any DJ who says that is a clown, simple as.

That Facebook page is about a month old so 59 fans aint bad methinks...maybe I could get a custom drop from your company to really set my stuff apart eh?

and as for the red wall remark...mmm...nah, Im not gonna get into interiors with a man who's tastes are obviously superior to anyones on this forum.

Like I said in an earlier post (which you are re affirming with every post you do). For someone who is supposed to promoting a business you are doing a shoddy job of it...your firm is supposed to help out the everyday dude trying to get on with his DJ career no?...trying to be a wise ass about how many fans people have on Facebook just makes you look like you do the opposite.

but, like I said..thanks for the free promotion...at least I didnt get robbed out of $350 for this..haha...now evryone...head to my Youtube channel and check out the interior in my DJ room...hahahahahahaha
Sizzahandz 1:31 AM - 10 August, 2009
I'm not promoting on here dude, I am having a blast with this I am here for YOU my friend!! As for your video, yeah I love Outstanding and if I am listening to a DJ for 3 hours I don't mind hearing it, but for you to upload a video of you standing there playing the whole song doing NOTHING, it's a bit ummm I don't know USELESS? People like you make me feel young again, I get to sit here and go at it on a forum it's wonderful I wish I could do it every day!!

Meantime, keep up the good work I wish you the best kid!

Love always,

Sizzer :)
DJ CISC0 1:34 AM - 10 August, 2009
Hey Sizz...Are you planning on giving the SSL forum members a crazy big discount since you're advertising on here?
DarkShady 1:35 AM - 10 August, 2009
He didn't start the thread... just saying
DJ CISC0 1:37 AM - 10 August, 2009
You don't need to start a thread to advertise.
DJ Alkemy 1:41 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
I'm not promoting on here dude, I am having a blast with this I am here for YOU my friend!! As for your video, yeah I love Outstanding and if I am listening to a DJ for 3 hours I don't mind hearing it, but for you to upload a video of you standing there playing the whole song doing NOTHING, it's a bit ummm I don't know USELESS? People like you make me feel young again, I get to sit here and go at it on a forum it's wonderful I wish I could do it every day!!

Meantime, keep up the good work I wish you the best kid!

Love always,

Sizzer :)

Its about the music you clown...It isnt posted up to promote my new pair of Air Jordans..or in your case, the new shade of red in my room...its about hearing a mix and wanting to show other up and coming DJ's that not everyone in the club appreciates a new track every minute..sometimes its nice to let the track get to the 'bit' of the song you like...well, I can lead a horse to water eh?...glad your feeling my tunes though handz...I bet you wished it was a wack DJ who was Alkemy007 on Youtube but I know your feeling my cuts n mixes...peace out suit.
DJ Alkemy 1:55 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Oh my goodness, Alkemy are you Alkemy007 on YOUTUBE???

And yeah, I just found you on Youtube too...the portly little fellow...Wow...thats all I can say...talk about nicking a living.
sixxx 2:05 AM - 10 August, 2009
Cool. My name got mentioned again. :)

Funny thing of all this is that in person, Sizz wouldn't talk shit.
DJ Pryme 2:15 AM - 10 August, 2009
Alkemy that was lame though dude. You're def hatin and then can't take it when you get called out on what you're bringing to the table...? It's a sad state of affairs when you're dissing something just because you didn't think of it or weren't able to make it happen i mean... it's a good idea and lots of people will benefit from it. Over saturation of any market can be an issue... but the cream of the crop always rises to the top. I gotta admit that this is one of the only interesting things about the Serato forum though lately. I mean damn. If you wanna DJ and be good cool, but if you wanna be the best do that. I mean why do people talk smack about people that are obviously OG's in the modern age like geeze respect ya know. This whole thread was made to try to hate on the site so you can't even play if off like there's no hate. Ya'll actin like you don't own a copy of Be Faithful on wax with the cue burn on bass drop. Geeze.

But it's all good through. This is seriously an interestin thread. But youtube vids should be a lil interesting though.
DJ Pryme 2:16 AM - 10 August, 2009
and most all of the OG Mashups from the CC site were dope. IMO
DarkShady 2:22 AM - 10 August, 2009
True... this thread was created to poke fun at Customdropz. The upside to Riz and Sizzahandz is that now their site is well known. From what I see though, Sizzahandz is just rightfully defending his website.
DJ Alkemy 2:24 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Alkemy that was lame though dude. You're def hatin and then can't take it when you get called out on what you're bringing to the table...? It's a sad state of affairs when you're dissing something just because you didn't think of it or weren't able to make it happen i mean... it's a good idea and lots of people will benefit from it. Over saturation of any market can be an issue... but the cream of the crop always rises to the top. I gotta admit that this is one of the only interesting things about the Serato forum though lately. I mean damn. If you wanna DJ and be good cool, but if you wanna be the best do that. I mean why do people talk smack about people that are obviously OG's in the modern age like geeze respect ya know. This whole thread was made to try to hate on the site so you can't even play if off like there's no hate. Ya'll actin like you don't own a copy of Be Faithful on wax with the cue burn on bass drop. Geeze.

But it's all good through. This is seriously an interestin thread. But youtube vids should be a lil interesting though.

Jesus...stop using the word hating...I explained my thoughts a while back and thought that I represented both sides of the argument fairly, that was until Handz started posting stuff that made himself look like an arrogant prick?..is that "hating"...so be it!.

OG'S?...to be honest, I didnt even know Crooklyn Clan was still around...and I thought it was Fatman Scoop who was Crooklyn Clan!....I cant hate something I dont understand lol...I like my Hip-Hop hard and I find that having them annoying drops over ya mixes waters down your CD and makes you sound just like every other DJ around which for me, is the opposite effect that their selling point advocates...If people like their stuff, great, but if you dont, stop labelling people haters ffs.
DJ Pryme 2:29 AM - 10 August, 2009
just because you don't know... yeah... no man drops are legit. They add personality to a mix ya know. So if you like hip hop check out my latest mixtape and see what i'm talkin about. It's cut heavy and is a collab with my dmc homie DJ TRE.

www.wethebestest.com

free download there. hey you all should check it out actually.
DJ Pryme 2:29 AM - 10 August, 2009
btw the fatman scoop man and wife show on mtv a while back... smh
sixxx 2:29 AM - 10 August, 2009
The word "hate" and consequently the word "hater" were created to automatically dismiss someone's beliefs or opinions even if they're not actually hate. When someone calls me a hater, it makes me laugh. lol
DJ Pryme 2:30 AM - 10 August, 2009
the player haters ball though... classic. hate hate hate hate hate
sixxx 2:32 AM - 10 August, 2009
And the cry babies cry... cry cry cry cry
DJ Pryme 2:33 AM - 10 August, 2009
I remember the battle video you made against JohnnyM like while back. It tight. What happened with the one with other dude? off topic i know
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:34 AM - 10 August, 2009
Y'all buggin.
sixxx 2:36 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
I remember the battle video you made against JohnnyM like while back. It tight. What happened with the one with other dude? off topic i know

What do you mean what happened? I put it together in 5 minutes. lol

:)

I'm not a battle DJ. I think I've said that hundreds of times by now.

-------

This topic is funny to me. A reputable business man wouldn't or shouldn't trip about the so called hate. Why try to explain yourself unless you're doing something fishy or non-legit.

That's the way I look at it.

*reclines his sofa as people type the word "hater" again* lol
DJ CISC0 2:38 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
True... this thread was created to poke fun at Customdropz. The upside to Riz and Sizzahandz is that now their site is well known. From what I see though, Sizzahandz is just rightfully defending his website.
True too.
DJ Pryme 2:39 AM - 10 August, 2009
man if ppl were talking smack about me or something i was passionate about i'd prolly say something too
sixxx 2:43 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
man if ppl were talking smack about me or something i was passionate about i'd prolly say something too

Yeah... but something on a message board? It isn't that serious. This and every other forum makes me lol at the end of the day because like I said, in person, people don't say the things they say online and don't act the same way. They just don't.
DJ Alkemy 2:46 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

Well, thats what seperates men from boys...you need to know that in this big wide world that not everyone is gonna agree with your opinion, product your selling, football team you support etc etc...and if your in the entertainment industry and react like a jackass when people dont feel the need to line your pockets for something they dont like or dont need then your on a slippery slope...its opinions people...fuck sake, get a grip...I know that sometimes when I play in a club, get over excited and play KRS, Heltah Skeltah, Black Moon in a row that the girls and sheep will probably come to the booth complaining that Im not playing enough Be Faithful by Crooklyn Clan (sorry, couldnt resist heh heh) but hey, Im an adult, I accept that my tastes aint for everybody...I sure as hell wont call them a hater and start defiantly arguing my point to them.
DJ Pryme 2:46 AM - 10 August, 2009
Very true, but at the same time you know how stuff goes down on message boards every once in a while you can't resist the urge to fire back...
DJ Pryme 2:48 AM - 10 August, 2009
shit I love to defiantly argue my point. that shit is fun. But Alkemy... check out the tape!!!
sixxx 2:48 AM - 10 August, 2009
I think firing back is OK... but firing back like a child is not firing at all... lol

And I agree with this 100%.

Quote:
You need to know that in this big wide world that not everyone is gonna agree with your opinion, product your selling, football team you support etc etc...and if your in the entertainment industry and react like a jackass when people dont feel the need to line your pockets for something they dont like or dont need then your on a slippery slope

So true.
sixxx 2:49 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
shit I love to defiantly argue my point. that shit is fun. But Alkemy... check out the tape!!!

lol... true. I do that sometimes just to piss people off cause it makes me lol that they get all up in arms. lol
DJ Alkemy 2:50 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

I would if someone was questioning me as an out n out Hip-Hop DJ but...ah, f--- it, you get what Im saying.

Im downloading your file as I type this lol...some good Hip-Hop is it?
DJMark 2:50 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Ya'll actin like you don't own a copy of Be Faithful on wax with the cue burn on bass drop.

Not that it really matters much but...

for the record, I:

1) do **not** own a copy of "Be Faithful" on wax (or any other format),

2) have never played it,

3) will never play it,

4) nominate it for "worst record of the 21st century (so far)".
DJ Pryme 2:52 AM - 10 August, 2009
oh ok. I'll make sure they put that on record ASAP, but I'm not sure where to put it the nomination. I'll research it and get back to you.
DJ Alkemy 2:52 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Ya'll actin like you don't own a copy of Be Faithful on wax with the cue burn on bass drop.

for the record, I:

2) have never played it,

3) will never play it,

I thought the original Faith Evans track was OK but the remix got too played out in a quick amount of time...I never understood who Crooklyn Clan was until now...I thought it was Scoop?...what do Crooklyn Clan do on the track...seriously guys, Im not having a go, just wondering.
DJ Alkemy 2:53 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
oh ok. I'll make sure they put that on record ASAP, but I'm not sure where to put it the nomination. I'll research it and get back to you.

eh?
DJ Alkemy 2:54 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

eh?

Just seen it was a reply to an earlier post..my bad...this thread is moving too fast for me heh heh
sixxx 2:55 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

for the record, I:

2) have never played it,

3) will never play it,

-----

same here...

Oh wait a minute... we must be haters! hahahahahaha

I wouldn't call myself a hater but rather a person with much better taste than that. lol
DJ Pryme 2:59 AM - 10 August, 2009
pshhhh I know that it's very over played today and has been for a while... but you've seen the energy that record has and did have in it's prime. I'm pretty sure that single went platinum. Platinum! But of course man different strokes.

And hey Alkemy check out track 13 on that tape. Real Serious.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:59 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
I thought the original Faith Evans track was OK but the remix got too played out in a quick amount of time...I never understood who Crooklyn Clan was until now...I thought it was Scoop?...what do Crooklyn Clan do on the track...seriously guys, Im not having a go, just wondering.

Here's where MY SHAMELESS PLUG COMES IN!!!!

"Be Faithful" was obviously a spinnoff of "Love Like This" BUUTTTT

It sampled "Chic Cheer" from the greatest Disco BAND EVER....Chic!

So, somebody better make sure my peoples (Chic) is getting their CUT of that 3.99 from BOTH FAITH and FATMAN SCOOP/Crooklyn!

/End of Shameless Plug
DJ Pryme 3:01 AM - 10 August, 2009
shameless!
DJ Alkemy 3:02 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
pshhhh I know that it's very over played today and has been for a while... but you've seen the energy that record has and did have in it's prime. I'm pretty sure that single went platinum. Platinum! But of course man different strokes.

And hey Alkemy check out track 13 on that tape. Real Serious.

Its 40% done...looking forward to some quality Hip-Hop...would be funny as hell if I put it on and the first track was some cheesy hip-hop with loads of Fatman Scoop drops...that would be evil hahaha
DJMark 3:04 AM - 10 August, 2009
The original Faith Evans track was fine.

Crooklyn Clan and Obese Retard literally took a shit all over it.
sixxx 3:06 AM - 10 August, 2009
lol @ Obese Retard. Yup. The original track is fine. I've played that and STILL play that from time to time. People still dance to it.
DJ Pryme 3:08 AM - 10 August, 2009
dude not even. thats 100% not true. Platinum. PLATINUM! P-L-A-T-I-N-U-M. But like i said earlier different strokes for different folks. Super Name Calling though. no bueno. I'll see where this thread ends up in the morning. WE THE BESTEST! VOL2

www.wethebestest.com
DJ Pryme 3:08 AM - 10 August, 2009
fin.
sixxx 3:13 AM - 10 August, 2009
You can't really judge the quality of a song by it going platinum. I think we all know that. And, in this decade, is more obvious.
DJMark 3:13 AM - 10 August, 2009
"Crooklyn Clan, BLA BLA BLA, Crooklyn Clan, BLA BLA BLA"

That (and a lot of really shitty editing) is what I call "Taking A Shit All Over Faith Evans", an actual artist who can actually sing.

Still laughing over the idea of anyone from C.C. giving out legal advice about copyright...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:13 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

C'mon STOP PLAYIN. There are 3 joints that I will rock (Party Breaks), simply because they took on a life of their own.

That would be "Be Faithful", "The Franklynz", and "It Takes 2"...

And to be honest, I have the entire Crooklyn library, (in digital form), because I wanted to see what all the mashup hype was about, but again, I only rock those 3 joints, because they have TRULY become classics.
DJ Pryme 3:18 AM - 10 August, 2009
exactly!
DJ Alkemy 3:20 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

C'mon STOP PLAYIN. There are 3 joints that I will rock (Party Breaks), simply because they took on a life of their own.

That would be "Be Faithful", "The Franklynz", and "It Takes 2"...

And to be honest, I have the entire Crooklyn library, (in digital form), because I wanted to see what all the mashup hype was about, but again, I only rock those 3 joints, because they have TRULY become classics.

I gotta agree with Mark...I think its one of the most annoying, played out tracks that I have ever known...I admit it took over the party way back but I can honestly say if I played it now I would get bottles thrown at me...apart from a few retarded girls lol
DJMark 3:22 AM - 10 August, 2009
Debbie Boone "You Light Up My Life" was #1 for 13 weeks, and sold millions of copies.

Therefore, all DJ's should be playing it every night.

(Maybe Obese Retard and C.C. should shit on it).

:-)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:24 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Debbie Boone "You Light Up My Life" was #1 for 13 weeks, and sold millions of copies.

Don't Play...

If they remixed "Dust In The Wind", Debbie Boone ain't too far behind....

I BETCHU SOMEBODY out there did it...
sixxx 3:41 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

Therefore, all DJ's should be playing it every night.

(Maybe Obese Retard and C.C. should shit on it).

lol
DJ Alkemy 3:52 AM - 10 August, 2009
Yeah, Pryme....real nice CD...something I could really listen to...top marks on that one...nice cutting, nice track selection...2 thumbs up from me.
DJ Alkemy 3:54 AM - 10 August, 2009
And of course you get a +1 for playing my all time favourite track...TROY....I still get goosebumps listening to that now.
Sizzahandz 5:11 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

Sixxx, you have been goin at me and my inventions since the beginning of time and I've enjoyed it every step of the way. You are truly one of my faves on this board but homie, do not get it twisted I am not that dude in the business suit like the other idiot said. Tough talk on a message board makes you look silly. I am too easy to find, if you had a REAL problem you would have tested my street years ago. Relax in your chair and enjoy the internet drama, you definitely want no parts in the real movie son.
DJ Nightmare 5:38 AM - 10 August, 2009
Is this your chick www.playboy.com I think I've jerked off to that one.
sixxx 5:40 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Sixxx, you have been goin at me and my inventions since the beginning of time and I've enjoyed it every step of the way. You are truly one of my faves on this board but homie, do not get it twisted I am not that dude in the business suit like the other idiot said. Tough talk on a message board makes you look silly. I am too easy to find, if you had a REAL problem you would have tested my street years ago. Relax in your chair and enjoy the internet drama, you definitely want no parts in the real movie son.

I think that was your attempt at threatening me. hahahaha

STFU with that nonsense.
Sizzahandz 5:47 AM - 10 August, 2009
Be Faithful is one of the most annoying tracks I have to listen to myself but it works guys.. Franklinz, It Takes Kool, Be Faithful, and many of our classic party tracks just work. How many people in the club are DJ's that are sitting there judging the damn song? Let's be realistic here I am so disappointed at the closed minded views expressed here in this forum. I feel like some of you are still in the back pack hip hop era and can't shake it off. People like to throw their hands up and like to be told to do so. We use what we know to make it pop. Instead of critiquing the record just don't play it like you said. You will be one of very few who have not or does not have to at some point but that's ok with me if it's ok with you.

I never promoted our new site here, I was directed to this post on the forum by some colleagues of mine and told to check out the opinions. In order to run a successful business you need to know what people are talking about just incase they bring something to your attention that you missed.

Have you not noticed that I do not come to this forum UNLESS I open a new site? Remember I opened up CC.net and the same group of you were here discussing it and I came along and talked to you about it then you didn't see me until now? This is my job that I give myself as well as a hell of a good time for me, but I really do need to know what people think, especially dj's. If there's something I can change that will make my product better I do. I don't send someone into this war zone of a website to do my talking for me, I come here myself and deal with it and it's enjoyable for a short period of time until I get what I need from you.

The term Hater:

All of you are not haters, but there are a few of you that have negative commentary on every single thing that rolls past you. Saddest part about that is the few of you are invisible to the world which means to me you have accomplished nothing. To me, a hater is someone that seeks out the negative in someone else in order to make themselves feel more valuable. That's so not me.. I am the kind of person to take someone that does something innovative and PUSH them forward in life because I feel it's the right way to be. I think clearly enough to know that even though I may not favor someone's idea from a personal perspective, if the world or a teeny tiny percentage of it is going to like it they get props for thinking of it. That's why I get so disappointed in you guys, because I expect you to have the same positive attitude in general.

DJ Nightmare - Yes you can find her on Playboy.com and you are more than welcomed to jerk off to her anytime you like :)

Sixxx - I would never threaten you, you are the one who talked tough on a forum, I am just letting you and everyone else know that real people do real things and I am EASY to find when you wanna come say hi. Grow up homie, make money, make babies, make music, and enjoy life because it really goes by quick kid.
Be Faithful is one of the most annoying tracks I have to listen to myself but it works guys.. Franklinz, It Takes Kool, Be Faithful, and many of our classic party tracks just work. How many people in the club are DJ's that are sitting there judging the damn song? Let's be realistic here I am so disappointed at the closed minded views expressed here in this forum. I feel like some of you are still in the back pack hip hop era and can't shake it off. People like to throw their hands up and like to be told to do so. We use what we know to make it pop. Instead of critiquing the record just don't play it like you said. You will be one of very few who have not or does not have to at some point but that's ok with me if it's ok with you.

I never promoted our new site here, I was directed to this post on the forum by some colleagues of mine and told to check out the opinions. In order to run a successful business you need to know what people are talking about just incase they bring something to your attention that you missed.

Have you not noticed that I do not come to this forum UNLESS I open a new site? Remember I opened up CC.net and the same group of you were here discussing it and I came along and talked to you about it then you didn't see me until now? This is my job that I give myself as well as a hell of a good time for me, but I really do need to know what people think, especially dj's. If there's something I can change that will make my product better I do. I don't send someone into this war zone of a website to do my talking for me, I come here myself and deal with it and it's enjoyable for a short period of time until I get what I need from you.

The term Hater:

All of you are not haters, but there are a few of you that have negative commentary on every single thing that rolls past you. Saddest part about that is the few of you are invisible to the world which means to me you have accomplished nothing. To me, a hater is someone that seeks out the negative in someone else in order to make themselves feel more valuable. That's so not me.. I am the kind of person to take someone that does something innovative and PUSH them forward in life because I feel it's the right way to be. I think clearly enough to know that even though I may not favor someone's idea from a personal perspective, if the world or a teeny tiny percentage of it is going to like it they get props for thinking of it. That's why I get so disappointed in you guys, because I expect you to have the same positive attitude in general.

DJ Nightmare - Yes you can find her on Playboy.com and you are more than welcomed to jerk off to her anytime you like :)

Sixxx - I would never threaten you, you are the one who talked tough on a forum, I am just letting you and everyone else know that real people do real things and I am EASY to find when you wanna come say hi. Grow up homie, make money, make babies, make music, and enjoy life because it really goes by quick kid.
sixxx 5:47 AM - 10 August, 2009
... and if you ever have a real problem with me, I'm not hard to find either.

Other than that, continue with the funny message boards drama cause it makes me lol.

The term Hater:

The term Hater:

sixxx 5:53 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

lol @ me "talking tough". Seriously? I said and I quote "Funny thing of all this is that in person, Sizz wouldn't talk shit."

Tell me that's tough talk. That's REAL TALK. You would NEVER say the things you say to my face. That, I put money on. Like I said, I'm not hard to find either.

Don't give me advice on "growing up" when you're a foolish kid who gets emo instead of worrying about the legality of your business.
DJMark 5:55 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Be Faithful is one of the most annoying tracks

This thread gets funnier and funnier as it goes.
DJ Nightmare 5:57 AM - 10 August, 2009

Respect.
DJMark 5:58 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
my inventions

Please elaborate.
sixxx 5:59 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
my inventions

Please elaborate.

He invented Serato.... didn't you know? lol
Sizzahandz 6:00 AM - 10 August, 2009
Sixxx, you are a clown go join the circus already I can't wait to see you roll up in a punch buggy with 12 other dudes that look just like you.

Mark - My inventions are the websites we are talking about here.
sixxx 6:04 AM - 10 August, 2009
lol @ growing up.... with your last post.

Thanks for proving my point. Good night.
docdj 6:05 AM - 10 August, 2009
wow. this is the funnies for real. where have i been all these years? serato forums. the best. keep it up guys.

my 2 cents. not judging anyone here, but in my experience, there's 2 main groups of haters:

1. people who are direct competitors to your product

and

2. people who never did anything more than the minimum in life and are perennial underachievers.
Sizzahandz 6:06 AM - 10 August, 2009
MY NEWEST INVENTION: The "Hater Box" Ladies and gentlemen this is the invention you can't live without! Just carry it with you at all times and if a hater is within 50 yards of you it starts beeping and vibrating! Sixxx and Mark, you guys got a check comin' in the mail because if it were not for you guys I never would have invented such a wonderful gadget!!

Sixxx, what can I say sometimes I have to stoop down to your level and insult you with comments you will understand instead of fruit from the tree of knowledge that you insist on not eating.

DocDJ - Right on the money.. Plenty of #2 here..
sixxx 6:09 AM - 10 August, 2009
Yawn.
Culprit 6:09 AM - 10 August, 2009
wow im so glad i checked the forums today.. i have not been on here in weeks and I get to witness this!
Sizzahandz 6:35 AM - 10 August, 2009
Wow Sixxx, you can DJ! I just seen your video and before I go about my business I think I'll critique you now for a change;

1. Does dj'ing barefoot make you more on beat? Last time I did that I got carried away and took my pants off too at MurMur and they cancelled my residency :(

2. Very clean and on beat which is nice, but if it's a battle video should you be cutting up a little more? Where's the 2 and 3 click flares we all love to hear in a battle?

3. The song selection does not fit you as you are not a club dj, you are a underground cat. Why not stay true to hip hip and rock 2 copies of Defari instead of Bitch Please?

4. The real vinyl was thrilling until you dropped that red Serato record on and threw it in from outer space. Killed the vibe of the set.

Overall, 1 to 10 I give you a 5 on that battle video (I am generous)..
DJMark 6:45 AM - 10 August, 2009
Word Of The Day:

Hypocrisy.
eder 6:58 AM - 10 August, 2009
This thread is just turning into a pissing match. Word of the day:

Unsubscribe
SiRocket 8:14 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
MY NEWEST INVENTION: The "Hater Box" Ladies and gentlemen this is the invention you can't live without! Just carry it with you at all times and if a hater is within 50 yards of you it starts beeping and vibrating! Sixxx and Mark, you guys got a check comin' in the mail because if it were not for you guys I never would have invented such a wonderful gadget!!

Sixxx, what can I say sometimes I have to stoop down to your level and insult you with comments you will understand instead of fruit from the tree of knowledge that you insist on not eating.

DocDJ - Right on the money.. Plenty of #2 here..

bwahaha! rocking some animal style fries from in n out right now reading all of this. Good times.

I myself am a sole proprietor and have been for 8years (i'm still young @26) yet i'm always on the move for new ways to do things and new ways to make money.

I have 3 rules for a successful business (and i also apply these to my dj'ing style)

-STYLE
-EXPERIENCE
-INNOVATION

I have been spinning records since 1999 which is still nothing compared to alot of you veterans but i appreciate learning on the pre-serato times because i would think more about what 12inch LP's or singles i would buy and use and bring out as regular tracks or secret weapons.

I also learned how to double tracks up, practice my cuts into the instrumentals and such... and to this day i apply this style and method to my serato sets. I still practice without the bells and whistles but then pair up those techniques with the technology, loops, intros, party break tracks, drops and whatever else to spice up my mix impact whether its live or multitracked.

I will agree with Sizz that you always have to look ahead into the game, yes you have to bite the bullet even like Sizz said (i don't really like be faithful but it WORKS!) I can be on this same page and agree. I will say one thing.... for its time be faithful was HEAT whether you wanted to play it out of the club or not, it MOVED people!

Every night that i'm behind the decks i try to do something to make people remember who i am... there is a difference from forcing someone to know you or your name... compared to knowing and remembering your name because you broke this record, or mixed this track into this, or had this energy at this time... or because you had the balls to do something that other cookie cutter dj's didn't.

Use the tools to your advantage, its like seasoning.... its nice to have and its hella good, but don't overdo it or your food will taste like shit!!!

Will i be spending money on drops?? Most likely not as i have been working hard lately on my hustle game trying to talk to this manager and that artist and so forth and try to get direct with them to get their latest, so i can do my part as a dj and bring it to the people, whether i pre-mixed it down in ableton to load into serato or whatever...
SiRocket 8:17 AM - 10 August, 2009
i find that i am in it for the long run if i put in some of the hard labor.... CC.net did push me to start making some of my own edits, intros, and mashups... and i do still rock a few og edits and some new stuff. Once again it comes down to digging or finding that track whether its on CC.net or djcity.com or whatever.... use something that works for you and your crowd.

One thing i do not like is the dj's that use all these tools.... or should i say these "tools" use the dj's.. LOL

You can't be lazy, you can never settle for the best... you SHOULD always be BETTER.
dj vegas 8:40 AM - 10 August, 2009
Yo sizzzz can i get a promo code for reading all this ish man? Or hook a brother up with a free video dammmnnn the video ish is nice!!! Now a video drop mmmmmm that smells some extra doe for ya!! Just hook me up with one for the idea and its all yours!! sixxx i can be bought also mannnn im a big cc donator i have a big heart what can i say! A little sixxxxx remix under the table and who knows i can go eather way!!!
Thanks for this great post bedtime ill give you half of what i get!!
dj vegas 8:57 AM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
i find that i am in it for the long run if i put in some of the hard labor.... CC.net did push me to start making some of my own edits, intros, and mashups... and i do still rock a few og edits and some new stuff. Once again it comes down to digging or finding that track whether its on CC.net or djcity.com or whatever.... use something that works for you and your crowd.

One thing i do not like is the dj's that use all these tools.... or should i say these "tools" use the dj's.. LOL

You can't be lazy, you can never settle for the best... you SHOULD always be BETTER.

OOOHHHHH shit man i love the take on me joint and hell with anyone that thinks that is not nastyyyyy!!!!! I just wish cc had a place to vote good bad and ugly on a song so when the remixes with bad audio quality or the 10,11 or 12 remix of Calle Ocho is out you can see the reaction and keep cc fresh with good ideas not refix after refix! Anyway bro sick remix!!!
Caramac 12:37 PM - 10 August, 2009
That wouldn't work. You'd end up getting facebook messages and myspace messages every 2 mins asking you to vote for people's awful songs.

What they should do is have some quality control and get rid of the shite that they have up. But at the end of the day its all economies of scale. If they sell one shit remix then its $3 more then if they didn't have it on the site.
Caramac 12:48 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Read carefully,

2. The customer can use all or part of the drop packages purchased for promotional productions, but MAY NOT sell or redistribute any of those productions or re sell any or all parts embodied within the drop packages at any time.

Lol aside from the obvious do as I say not as I do bit here. Let me get this straight. If I get Lil Jon to say something and edit it along of the lines

We In the Club What What
Spending Money What What
Caramac What What
Lil Jon What What

And I make a song using that as the chorus its perfectly fine if I don't make any money from ''the drop''?!?!

Granted you and Sixxx are in a pissing match for whatever reason but that is a massive flaw in your terms and conditions bruv. I'd look at getting those ammended. These days people aren't making the money they used to from music sales hence why you've come up with this idea. But someone can do this get internet famous and be off doing shows all around the world in theory all for a $300 drop and as long as they don't ''sell'' the drop you and your artists are okay with it.

We're all a bunch of bored fuckers who spend far too much time on these forums talking about stuff we shouldn't but there are a handful of us who were djs before digital djing was considered the norm and a handful of us who have day jobs that don't require us to wear a stripy paper hat and ask ''do you want to go large on that sir?'' Some of us can actually see flaws in a potentially good/bad idea.

Apart from your awful people skills this is a good idea. it just needs a little work on it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:55 PM - 10 August, 2009
I don't think it's moreso that you "Sell" the drop, he's saying you can use it for PERSONAL REASONS or self promotion, (because you paid for it), but the minute ou create that HOT TRACK, with Lil' Wayne in the chorus, in esscense, you're using a "Sample" but didn't get it "Cleared"....
Caramac 1:04 PM - 10 August, 2009
The thing is it doesn't say that though and Sizza said himself as long as a I don't see a profit from it.

Lol all those years flipping burgers has helped me realise somthing. Damn I'm being slow today.

As long as I don't MAKE A PROFIT I'm okay. Lol. But in order for me to promote said song with my $300 Lil Jon Sample I brought a Bentley as it was a prop for the video. Providing I don't make any more than the costs of the Bentley I'm okay.

Sizzahands seriously get someone to look at the terms and conditions.
Culprit 3:20 PM - 10 August, 2009
il never pay for a drop, and i dont give a shit about being a small time dj either. This is just a hobby for me.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:47 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
I don't think it's moreso that you "Sell" the drop, he's saying you can use it for PERSONAL REASONS or self promotion, (because you paid for it), but the minute ou create that HOT TRACK, with Lil' Wayne in the chorus, in esscense, you're using a "Sample" but didn't get it "Cleared"....

But what you could do is make a hot track with lil Wayne Drop chorus and just distribute it with your name on it for free as "self promotion" then you can sell your next track/mix to the 100000 new fans you made from that track!
Caramac 3:50 PM - 10 August, 2009
^^^ I knew Bezzle's dodgy mind would agree with me. Lol.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:56 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

But what you could do is make a hot track with lil Wayne Drop chorus and just distribute it with your name on it for free as "self promotion" then you can sell your next track/mix to the 100000 new fans you made from that track!

LOL!

Exactly! But cats don't realize, (and it's not necessarily so that they would need to update their terms), because all you are really doing is "BUYING A RECORD" that just happens to have your name "Said"....

But then you create your OWN record, "Sampling" the record you BOUGHT"....

Those are straight Sampling without consent issues, and you'd have to figure out Royalites, and everything that goes along with requesting Clearance for a sample.

Simple.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:02 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

from a personal perspective yes but that's a really bad move when your the face of a busniess, I can't think of too many people who became or stayed successful by insulting and belittling their prospective/current customers. I've never understood what all the hate hate for cc was about but now seein what dude is like I think I'll reinvest my money elsewhere. I know that isn't a big deal in the big picture but it adds up especially when cc isn't a house hold name and needs word of mouth to spread, when young noob djs ask about and their told it sucks they tend to listen. Plus there's always about 200 unregistered lurkers that read these posts and may get that same bad taste. A better busniess stratagey would be to come on here state your case and not be an ass, and mabye comearound once in a while and throw out a free track or something do positive promotion and not negative. Alot of people hate on am who's a member on this board but I've never seen him log on and critisize anyones vids or mixes
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:05 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Plus there's always about 200 unregistered lurkers that read these posts and may get that same bad taste. A better busniess stratagey would be to come on here state your case.

Exactly! I'm surprised he didn't see that "Bigger Picture".

Quote:
Alot of people hate on am who's a member on this board but I've never seen him log on and critisize anyones vids or mixes

^^^ And that is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH! And truth be told, some of y'all GRILL AM like no other...
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:05 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL!

Exactly! But cats don't realize, (and it's not necessarily so that they would need to update their terms), because all you are really doing is "BUYING A RECORD" that just happens to have your name "Said"....

But then you create your OWN record, "Sampling" the record you BOUGHT"....

Those are straight Sampling without consent issues, and you'd have to figure out Royalites, and everything that goes along with requesting Clearance for a sample.

Simple.

Well in that case I would need to talk to my lawyer about the artist in question using my trademarked name/image to make a profit without my consent.....I'll be needing some royalties back from my purchase of my dj name drop
Audio1 4:10 PM - 10 August, 2009
One of the top 10 threads on SSL forum, EVER!
Culprit 4:29 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

defenitly

and am is the shit man.. some of yall just dont realize it.. I aint saying hes the best in the world, but that dude is dope
AMF 4:32 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

I agree. And if this keeps up, it may even make the top 5.... lol
sixxx 4:33 PM - 10 August, 2009
Someone just loves sayin' aka typing my name, searching about me like a stalker. It's like he's secretly in love with me. (very homo) (no caramac) (no vegas)
dj kiss 4:47 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:48 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Someone just loves sayin' aka typing my name, searching about me like a stalker. It's like he's secretly in love with me. (very homo) (no caramac) (no vegas)

I bet that makes you wish you didn't tell him your nor hard to find lol....you'll prob get some flowers and a big crooklyn clan tedybear from him in the mail tomarow lol. (btw a crooklyn clan bear is a bear from build-a-bear that is a mashup of all the other animals so don't be surisef if it has a beak lol)
Audio1 4:55 PM - 10 August, 2009
No DO-OVERS on the Bears....
CMOS 4:55 PM - 10 August, 2009
pick it up pick it up pick it up.......MIX DROP (to a new topic)
sixxx 4:59 PM - 10 August, 2009
lol 2 Bezzle and Audio1....
DarkShady 5:08 PM - 10 August, 2009
I'm surprised customdropz gets bashed on more than the fatman scoop drop, where he charges $700!
bourbonstmc 5:30 PM - 10 August, 2009
Being sued by an artist for how you use a drop you bought from CC would be incredibly ironic. CC wouldn't be too bright for encouraging this precedent to be established. If the bulk of your business is based on ignoring copyright laws, you shouldn't be pushing for them to be enforced.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:46 PM - 10 August, 2009
That's like a meth dealer calling the cops because someone stole his lab and his stash
djpuma_gemini 5:50 PM - 10 August, 2009
They just want a piece of the profits.

You know I never really hated cclan and the mashup thing is fizzled. But now I wouldn't even bootleg remixes from this shit or customflopz.net

This ain't hating on the service, but hating on the whack ass way you are trying to deal with this shit.

Gettin sued for drops. maybe you should get sued for whack ass remixes and 50 million mahsups of heater. Don't forget about intellectual property.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:04 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Being sued by an artist for how you use a drop you bought from CC would be incredibly ironic. CC wouldn't be too bright for encouraging this precedent to be established. If the bulk of your business is based on ignoring copyright laws, you shouldn't be pushing for them to be enforced.

***deafening silence****
Dj-Bedtime 6:44 PM - 10 August, 2009
Another Dj Bedtime thread....gone nuts!

WTF happened???--hahahhaha

Siz... you owe me man!
SiRocket 7:05 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
That's like a meth dealer calling the cops because someone stole his lab and his stash

Agreed.
Sizzahandz 7:15 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:

OOOHHHHH shit man i love the take on me joint and hell with anyone that thinks that is not nastyyyyy!!!!! I just wish cc had a place to vote good bad and ugly on a song so when the remixes with bad audio quality or the 10,11 or 12 remix of Calle Ocho is out you can see the reaction and keep cc fresh with good ideas not refix after refix! Anyway bro sick remix!!!

GOOD IDEA. Star ratings for each track on cc.net. 1-5 stars then a dj can see his average quality rating and it will really give him the know on what he is doing.
Sizzahandz 7:51 PM - 10 August, 2009
Hey to all that don't get, DON'T GET IT what can I tell you?? The agreement is telling you that you can use the drops you get for whatever you wish bearing you do not re-sell them.

You buy a DVD in the store right, the FBI warning tells you that you cannot copy or duplicate or redistribute the material. The DVD still belongs to you does it not? The drops are ALLOWED TO BE USED for TV, radio, public performance, etc.. Just not RE SOLD. This is to avoid customers having artists singing verses then using them for choruses.

For those opposed to what we are doing, I am not trying to sell this to you, believe me it is not for someone that does not see the value in it. I genuinely came here to see what people had to say about it because good research is good business.

I know now that I can gain nothing from these forums except for a trip back to a 5th grade rank out contest. I come here to interact with other dj's and talk to them because that's the person I AM, and this is the way it turns out every time. We opened CC.net and the same thing with the SAME lame couple of people pretty much took place. The only difference THIS time is I finally said to myself "Hmm, same couple of idiots so let me see who they are and what THEY have contributed to this business being they are so judgmental of me" Then had the outright THRILL of finding videos of some of you trying to DJ and noticing your tremendous fan bases! WHAT WENT WRONG GENTLEMEN?

For those of you with the balls to sit here and insult what we do when you are DJ'ing since the 90's and have brought it to where you have it now, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

This has become a joke, thank you for the good laughs and for giving me the know that I will never get any productive information from this forum so I need not seek it here any further.
dj_KaSE 7:57 PM - 10 August, 2009
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
sixxx 8:00 PM - 10 August, 2009
Someone call the whaaaaambulance. hahahaha
sixxx 8:00 PM - 10 August, 2009
What a joke... you'll be back! hahahahaha
sixxx 8:03 PM - 10 August, 2009
Here's real talk....

You get out of this forum as much as what you contribute to it.

There is plenty of good stuff in here... but you're too busy reading what YOU want and what the people licking your balls send you. lol

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:17 PM - 10 August, 2009
There are 606 people browsing.
193 are logged in and 413 are guests.
DJ CISC0 8:28 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
There are 606 people browsing.
193 are logged in and 413 are guests.

606 times $350 = $212,100
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:29 PM - 10 August, 2009
You don't retain much of what you read do you, if your really about your busniess you'll have someone with half decent customer relations skills to do your field research because it appears you don't have the ability to write a single post without insulting your client demographic and it looks like your losing potential and current customers with every post. These wavy djs with no followings who you take so much pleasure in belittling ARE YOUT CUSTOMERS. Do you think if they were touring superstar djs or dmc champs they'd be worried about your site? No they would be making their own or getting the tracks from the artist in person for free, your target demographic is the dj that needs to have a bought premade hype track to fall back on or a mashup they couldn't pull off on their own ( not saying that is the only type of customer but I bet it's the majority)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:31 PM - 10 August, 2009
I just HAVE to say this.....

It's YOU'RE (You Are) not YOUR (Ownership)....

Carry on....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:36 PM - 10 August, 2009
Lol
Xfade 9:35 PM - 10 August, 2009
This thread just made my day!
I want to become a hater too! :)
DJ Overpour 9:41 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
This thread just made my day!
I want to become a hater too! :)

+1
DarkShady 9:47 PM - 10 August, 2009
Sigh... If Sizzahandz responded professionally and accordingly amidst the bashing, people probably would have backed off and the debate would have been better structured and structured respectfully.

I, for one, admit that I bought a Lil Jon drop. I have extra cash, and I have never had a celebrity drop before, so I thought why not? Anyway, to each his own.
dj vegas 10:01 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
Sigh... If Sizzahandz responded professionally and accordingly amidst the bashing, people probably would have backed off and the debate would have been better structured and structured respectfully.

I, for one, admit that I bought a Lil Jon drop. I have extra cash, and I have never had a celebrity drop before, so I thought why not? Anyway, to each his own.

See thats awsome!!! Good for you dark shady!! You Made you your owne mind and did not need any help for good or bad! This forum should be fun talk ish but know people should take it with a grane of salt have fun !!!! Most every one does thats why i love it up here!! And thanks sizzz for the rating system that should be at least named after me or bedtime hell or even sixxxxxx with out him you would have never got to my post!
DJ Alkemy 10:30 PM - 10 August, 2009
Quote:
The only difference THIS time is I finally said to myself "Hmm, same couple of idiots so let me see who they are and what THEY have contributed to this business being they are so judgmental of me" Then had the outright THRILL of finding videos of some of you trying to DJ and noticing your tremendous fan bases! WHAT WENT WRONG GENTLEMEN?

I guess thats a pop at me cause I have only 59 fans on my Facebook page?...haha..its been setup for a month, I think that aint bad...how long you been "dj'ing" for...10-15 years?...you got 1700 odd fans..not a gigantic leap forward considering how long you (meaning your wack ass remixes) been in the spotlight...and I am confident in my DJ ability, what you seen was a practise session, which I explain in the info tab on Youtube, and anyway..I love my Classic Soul/RnB mix..tight as hell if I do say so myself...and I wouldnt be talking trash about peoples DJ skills...I seen your vids on Youtube...just like watching hundreds of other average DJ's and in my eyes, you kinda suck.
sixxx 10:34 PM - 10 August, 2009
lol @ Alkemy's last post. hahahahaha. Sooooo true.

... and it's funny to me that people "value" DJ's on their facebooks or myspaces. hahahahahahaha
DJ Alkemy 10:40 PM - 10 August, 2009
I just looked at his page...he is promoting various nights in Long Island....there are about 5-6 events....23 confirmed guests...2 confirmed guests....8 confirmed guests....3 confirmed guests....see what I mean?....numbers dont mean shit...I gotta night soon, there are 180 confirmed guests...doubt they will all turn up...hey Sizzahandz, why dont you invite many of your 1700+ fans...see how that turns out....I wouldnt normally like to get into shit with people who been in the game for years, I always show respect to Old School heads cause they paved the way for a younger generation, but when he attacks my personal space, while sounding like a grade A douche, and in my opinion is very average at the deejaying thing, I gotta say something back.
sixxx 10:49 PM - 10 August, 2009
Alkemy, don't even sweat it like Mr Stalker himself. hahahaha

I love people and their so-called friends on myspace/facebook. hahaha
dj vegas 11:25 PM - 10 August, 2009
Yea bro dont sweat it you are "a" ok in my book because you make great points and have kept a cool head!
sixxx 1:10 AM - 11 August, 2009
To all the business men out there, you could learn something from this post.

Quote:
Quote:
Hi. Benzi and I are two very different people. I run the DDS record pool now. That's why it's called "DDS" and not the "BDS" which it was once known as. Not sure why you're flaming me, but I figured I would clarify. Long story or not, I don't believe I know you and if you've had a bad experience with someone I've worked with, I apologize. Benzi does still have a hand in the pool, and we do get some great exclusives on the dance tip thanks to us working together. But now I own and run it. So I'd prefer at least fair criticism if you're going to mention my name - other then simply "you've got to be kidding me" and some alter-ego comment which I'm not sure I even understand, especially considering Benzi and I are very different sounding DJs and artists.

If you're looking for a record pool, 20 bucks for a no commitment trial is something you should consider. We ship out physical DVDs which is nice if you're trying to stay away from downloading off sites all day. Everything's ID3 tagged and ready to roll, we spend a great deal of time making sure the file names and ID3 tags are consistent across the board, even down to year and genre. Nearly every month we feature a DJ and dig into their personal private edits, and chances are we've had one of your favorite party DJs in the past contribute. That to me makes it worth it alone - it's my favorite section to put together that's for sure.

Thanks for everyone looking out, hopefully meet you in the DJ booth soon.

geeunot 1:59 AM - 11 August, 2009
whats the link to this DDS record pool?
Audio1 2:09 AM - 11 August, 2009
Johnny Falvelo 5:32 AM - 11 August, 2009
Quote:
Mark - My inventions are the websites we are talking about here.

Sizz - Let me be the first in this thread to congratulate you on your first LEGAL invention. Customdropz.net
Caramac 8:01 AM - 11 August, 2009
Quote:
This has become a joke, thank you for the good laughs and for giving me the know that I will never get any productive information from this forum so I need not seek it here any further.

You my friend are a muppet. There has been plenty of good advice you've just been too hard ears to listen to it.

We suggested a rating system for your remix site
Having some quality control on your site
Rewording your terms and conditions so that people can't abuse your service
having artists that will actually appeal to your target audience
And we all suggested toning down the insulting your potential clientelle approach.

All but one you ignore. Instead you've chosen the childish route and decided to argue and insult people where as you could have been an adult about this and dealt with this in an entirely different way.
AKIEM 11:26 AM - 11 August, 2009
man this thread got some books written on it - Im not going to read all that bullshit

but I just thought I would let every one know my plan to remix this concept and drop a site called FrontingFlicks.com. Send me a pic of you running your laptop and I will crop in whatever rapper with his arm around you like you know the guy.
AKIEM 11:26 AM - 11 August, 2009
man this thread got some books written on it - Im not going to read all that bullshit

but I just thought I would let every one know my plan to remix this concept and drop a site called FrontingFlicks.com. Send me a pic of you running your laptop and I will crop in whatever rapper with his arm around you like you know the guy.
nik39 12:15 PM - 11 August, 2009
Haha :)
Caramac 12:25 PM - 11 August, 2009
Brilliant lol.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:35 PM - 11 August, 2009
I love this board.
sixxx 1:49 PM - 11 August, 2009
lol @ the frontin website..... love it.
Audio1 5:08 PM - 11 August, 2009
I WAS JUST FRONTIN.... still a sought-after acapella. LOL
dj vegas 11:16 PM - 11 August, 2009
Quote:

I want a pic of me taking food from fat joe and him looking reaLY MAD AT ME! I thought i would asck just incase you did no do refunds!
AKIEM 11:32 PM - 11 August, 2009
Quote:

I want a pic of me taking food from fat joe and him looking reaLY MAD AT ME! I thought i would asck just incase you did no do refunds!

No problem. I only charge $100 since I dont even have to break the artist off (who would ever pay a fucking artist for shit anyway)

yeah - no refunds (wtf this shits a hustle my friend)
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:37 PM - 11 August, 2009
Hey give me 50 and I'll take the pic he makes and remix it ( give Joe a hat and change the color of your shirt) and put my name on it....just don't let him know I did it cause he'll want a cut of the money
Caramac 7:52 AM - 12 August, 2009
You're both mad. Fat Joe is on my list of people not to upset!
Johnny Falvelo 8:37 PM - 16 September, 2009
Looks like it was a very short lived venture for the CC Boyz. The site has no new talent up there and all the buttons on the site are disabled. You can't even click on the "Contact Us" button.
DJ NoNseNse 8:50 PM - 16 September, 2009
lol it was a stupid idea
Johnny Falvelo 9:06 PM - 16 September, 2009
I wouldn't go so far as to say it was stupid but I would say it was very much over priced. There are a thousands of bedroom dj's that would love to have Lil Jon saying their DJ Name in a drop. But $300 is way out of the price range of a bedroom dj.
sixxx 9:15 PM - 16 September, 2009
FAIL!!!!!

lol
DJ NoNseNse 1:05 AM - 17 September, 2009
$100 would of been more reasonable
DJ Alkemy 2:29 AM - 17 September, 2009
Hey...i got a wicked drop from some top voice talent for my radio show...check in the djing section for posts and you will get the link...its a site that has voice talent and you can request the exact phrase you want them to say and its done to high quality...i even would encourage people to donate to this site...its better than paying some douchebag (Sizzahandz) $300 for some washed out prick to do it anyway...Ill post up the link to the site tomorrow when im straight headed lol
DJ Alkemy 2:52 AM - 17 September, 2009
www.radiodaddy.com

There is the link people...these guys understand what it means to the average hard working DJ who needs a nice sounding drop for his radio show/mix tape etc and has not got money coming outta his ears...and you can even get them to say EXACTLY what you want...but cause they are doing a free service it dont mean we cant donate a few bucks (which is well deserved) cause they do some mean voice drops!...I can see a relationship developing with the guys from this website, especially the one who gave me a wicked drop the other week...and I dont want to sound as if Im hating on CC.NET but sizzahandz, as we all know, acted like a grade A douche on these forums has no decorum and I would rather give my money to a company that respects its clientele like these guys can...I hope you all have the same experience that I had with these guys...peace.
dj_KaSE 4:14 AM - 17 September, 2009
Who brokeded it?
DJ Alkemy 4:26 AM - 17 September, 2009
Quote:
Who brokeded it?

eh???
dj mikeb 4:27 AM - 17 September, 2009
that radiodaddy shit is lame-if i hear that crap on a remix or in the club i throw up in my mouth a lil-i'm with.............

sizz
DJ Alkemy 4:28 AM - 17 September, 2009
Quote:
that radiodaddy shit is lame-if i hear that crap on a remix or in the club i throw up in my mouth a lil-i'm with.............

sizz

Speak english boy!!...well...there are a lot of different people on there site so you can get what you want at a much....much cheaper price than them lames at CC.NET.FUCKWITS.COM are offering...but, as they say, horses for courses.
Dj.Mojo 12:07 PM - 17 September, 2009
There are also people like beenie man that sits in his cabin during a reggae festival and purely produces dubplates for serious money. The entire dubplate game is totally crazy and pricy as hell
Caramac 1:12 PM - 17 September, 2009
Don't think this was a bad idea as such but poor execution. The artists were people that I'd quite happily say only appeal to the older audience. Most older people going to a club will probably know that their £100 dj doesn't actually know any of the artists and probably didn;t care anyway as they had a hard day at work the kids are in bed and the wife is at home. All they want to do is get pissed and pretend they're young.

They'd have been better off getting features from more current artists and marketing at the newbie, younger range. I hardly see any one below the age of 30 in a rush to get any of those drops bar maybe the Lil Jon ones.
djpuma_gemini 3:02 PM - 17 September, 2009
WHOGIVESAFUCK.NET
MK 1 3:14 PM - 17 September, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MK 1 3:15 PM - 17 September, 2009
Big up Alkemy, enduring the horrible music i was playing last night.
DJ Alkemy 3:45 PM - 17 September, 2009
Quote:
Big up Alkemy, enduring the horrible music i was playing last night.

haha...never you Kirky..I said in another post that there are two DJ's in my hometown I really appreciate and thats you and Slider...hey MK, I would of got down to the cheeky girls in the state I was in...haha...them White Russians killed me...spent my whole night club hopping haha
MK 1 4:00 PM - 17 September, 2009
Glad u had a good 1 bro. There's no point if you don't lol
Dj Shamann 4:51 PM - 17 September, 2009
Quote:
There are also people like beenie man that sits in his cabin during a reggae festival and purely produces dubplates for serious money. The entire dubplate game is totally crazy and pricy as hell

Not too pricy if you have the right links. That's what made me laugh about this whole thing, I have legends in the game singing a whole tune with my name all over it for much less than what these guys are charging with none of the rules. i.e. if an artist doesn't do the track saying exactly what we want, he doesn't get paid, not if he doesn't like what we have to say he keeps the money with no refund.

BTW, speaking of Beenie Man my sound (Red Flame) is on tour with him now and check out this little video (I'm not on tour had to stay home to previous obligations) but best believe we got a stack of full chunes and didn't need to roll the dice in hopes an artist agrees to do our script just to get them.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Johnny Falvelo 9:44 AM - 18 September, 2009
I'm sure part of the rules were coming from the artist and the other half/part were rules made up from the boyz at cc. Either way, Caramac was right when he mentioned any of the artists having any appeal except for Lil Jon. Greg Nice? Biz Markie? $300 for one sentece from them? Not a good luanch for the talent pool. Who do they folow that up with? Color Me Badd and Gerardo?
DJWALDO 10:34 AM - 18 September, 2009
is kanye free???? i want my very own interruption!
nik39 10:47 AM - 18 September, 2009
Quote:
is kanye free???? i want my very own interruption!

Hahaha :)
Dj.Mojo 10:51 AM - 18 September, 2009
Drop it during DMCs!
DJWALDO 11:11 AM - 18 September, 2009
i been doing it all week! i have interrupted everyone from my room mates, two club managers, the damn crowd at the club itself, the poor cashier at walmart and the gas station... ive done it to all 3 popular radio stations here.... and more people will get it too!!!
sopranosupasta 1:34 PM - 18 September, 2009
WALDO WALDO WALDO, your post was pretty good, and Im'a let you finish, but Sizzahands had the best post of all time......
Caramac 2:12 PM - 18 September, 2009
I'm going to Kanye any girl that asks for a request.

Yo Yo Yo. You're request was good but mine was the best request in the past hour.
DJWALDO 6:26 PM - 18 September, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
geeunot 9:17 PM - 18 September, 2009
hahha this shit is hilarious
DJWALDO 6:42 PM - 19 September, 2009
i got a bachelorette real good with it!!!! its too much fun... im about to order pizza and do it to whoever answers the phone... and +1 for turning this thread into a good joke instead of a bad one ha