Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato please read my post

MR DJ CPT 1:55 PM - 17 January, 2020
Good day team, I was at a dealer yesterday and there was a DJ looking to buy a Pioneer controller with Serato , so I asked him if he was a club Dj or a Mobile DJ , his answer was Mobile DJ and he does lots of weddings , so I told him all the problems I have with Serato so he bought controller with RB and that got me thinking when those DJ are Djing at huge festivals and using RB are they thinking this is a SHIT software because it has has a automix function, and on top of that if you look a VDJ pro setting it looks just like SDJ so why can you guys not copy the automix function from VDJ or employ someone that can do the job
popnwave 6:19 PM - 17 January, 2020
Dude, you're getting more and more unhinged with every post.

Run on sentences, lack of proper commas and even periods make your thoughts like something I see meth heads ramble on about when they come into court.

Are you trying to say festival DJs are using Rekordbox automix during gigs? You believe that? If anything they user premixed sets and for all of the stages I have been on, I've NEVER seen someone using automix. Mobiles find it handy for cocktail/dinner hour, that's 99.99999% of the usefulness of that feature. If it's that big of a deal, switch and stop with the silly posts.
metroplex2005 1:45 PM - 18 January, 2020
MR DJ CPT please stop now, it's enough. You have expressed your wish more than once, now it is only annoying. Don't act like an impatient child without manners.
AKIEM 6:54 PM - 19 January, 2020
I know for a fact those huge festival DJs are thinking " this is a SHIT software" quite often.
Johan7818 8:44 AM - 27 February, 2020
I actually laughed pretty hard at this! Are people that hard pressed to slide a small fader about 4 inches to the other side? I don’t really see the point in this.. having sync is weird enough. Also why would one want to terriblely transition two songs over a period of 3 seconds. If that’s how people want to DJ I hope their rate is under $10.00/ gig because Spotify kicks ass at that... AND it takes anyone’s requests.