Serato Studio General Discussion

Talk about anything Serato Studio, music production, plugins and supported hardware

FEATURE REQUEST-RECORDING SEQUENCES WITH ODD BARS

Zieglar Street 11:52 PM - 14 November, 2019
Im currently still in my trial period. However, I'm befuddled the options of bars are only limited to 1,2,4, and 8? It's such a basic beatmaking component to be able play outside of the typical even bar stuff. Please make the bar options more customizable. I find this pretty restricting.

Thanks team
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:33 AM - 17 November, 2019
Hey Zieglar Steet,

Thanks for the feedback and request. You aren't the first to request odd-bar numbers and we understand why this would be useful! We have this logged as a request, I'm sure you will see improvements in this area in the future.

Logan.
88gurp 4:39 PM - 2 November, 2021
It's almost 2022 any updates on this function being updated? Odd Bar Numbers is definitely needed.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:32 PM - 8 December, 2021
Hey 88gurp,

No update yet sorry. We are aware of the request for this, but we've just prioritised a few other features that we want to get out first (song view automation for example).

Thanks for the feedback,
Logan.
bradlee 3:23 AM - 16 December, 2021
hello so im trying to use Antares autotune and its pupping up as a plugin but when I use it nothing is happing
LifexEarth 11:08 AM - 13 July, 2022
Hello, I was recently directed here by a Serato Staff member to know about having custom sequence bars, aka odd bars.

Any new updates on this feature, and when will we be able to see this feature added? (Hopefully soon 😅)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 10:18 PM - 11 August, 2022
Hey bradlee - I haven't used Antares Autotune before but if it's just an Instrument Plugin it should work fine. However if it requires audio to be routed into it from another source then this may not work in Studio as it doesn't support audio routing yet.

LifexEarth -thanks for the feedback. Odd bar numbers is becoming one of our more popular feature requests. I've passed this feedback on to the team, and hopefully it's something we can look forward to adding in a future update.