Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato Studio integrated into Serato DJ Pro

Memorilla 4:55 AM - 23 October, 2019
Does anyone else think it would be cool to have Serato Studio act like a plugin in Serato DJ Pro? I would love to be able have Abelton integrated, but Serato Studio would be a good start.

I think it would be cool to output your track stems from Studio into DJ Pro- maybe to be triggered by pads on your hardware- like samples.

Can anyone think of any ways they might use it- or limitations to why this can't be developed?
bnutz 2:12 PM - 23 June, 2020
This is great. +1
M.adaM 9:18 AM - 24 June, 2020
+2
Dubbylabby 7:20 AM - 28 June, 2020
Probably no need for that integration (as plugin). Just updated decks with stems and spleeter technology and that’s it.

You create on Studio and play on SDj.
M.adaM 8:50 AM - 28 June, 2020
Something like remix decks on Traktor.
So I could create the stuff on Studio and perform & scratch & juggle on SDJ With motorized platters
Angelo2019 5:27 PM - 1 July, 2020
+1

I think a basic editor will be very useful, just for doing a simple edit of the song (cut, copy, paste) also with the use of the cue point, like the flip, but without the use of the "rec mode" and also with a "non-destructive" file.

sometimes I just need to extend a part or just edit a song for a short edit and easy stuff like this. So I need to use Ableton or similar, then export the song, then add it to Serato crates, analyze it, re-create cue points, etc..
Res-Q 1:01 PM - 2 July, 2020
the simple editor already exists, its called Serato Flip.
However an advanced plugin with the new stem technology that all the competition is adding in the past few weeks would go a long way.
I already know guys switching to virtual dj just for this feature alone