DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Disney music

FREDDIE R 1:54 AM - 17 September, 2019
Hello what DJ record pool can I get alot of Disney music with 320 KBPS . Legit and legally please I want to start building up Disney songs . (My highschool did a Disney theme rally and now I thought I'm lacking Disney songs . I'm looking for classic and past Disney songs.
Life is a highway, Mulan song that everyone loves and many more.
DJ Reflex 2:01 AM - 17 September, 2019
I don't know about a DJ Pool, but iTunes has about every Disney song you can imagine.
Ollieboy 4:08 AM - 17 September, 2019
Quote:
Hello what DJ record pool can I get alot of Disney music with 320 KBPS . Legit and legally please I want to start building up Disney songs . (My highschool did a Disney theme rally and now I thought I'm lacking Disney songs . I'm looking for classic and past Disney songs.
Life is a highway, Mulan song that everyone loves and many more.

Spotify it and just run it from the laptop.
Culprit 4:48 AM - 18 September, 2019
Disney won't license anything for live use to any record pool. Ollieboy's suggestion would be the best bet, or you can find old cd's on amazon and rip them in 320k wav quality if your really trying to squeeze the best quality possible.
popnwave 2:43 PM - 18 September, 2019
Yup, cheap, used CDs off of ebay/discogs/amazon/local store is going to be the route.
dj_soo 4:49 PM - 18 September, 2019
tidal has most of the disney soudtracks on there so you could just use the serato tidal integration.

Searching is a bit of a pain for them in serato so best to make your playlists ahead of time.
FREDDIE R 9:38 PM - 18 September, 2019
Thanks for everything everybody man Disney is a pain when it comes to their music 😂