DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Please advice me to choose the right dj device? I Am beginner

loveman 9:17 AM - 15 September, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'am a new in this forum,
My first post here to take your advice to buy pioneer dj, And if buy the dj that mean I'll be using it really by first one.
Before that i used perfect with virtual dj software in my computer.
So in this time i need to change to really dj, But I have no experience of choice with 2 model :
1- ddj 1000 pioneer.
2- SX3 pioneer.
Which one the best? if you can advice me to buy it,
Will the software be available when purchasing the device with all the full accessories (All options can available with PRODUCT LICENSE ?), Of the program and does activation be a lifetime or limte years?
If I have more than one computer, can the same version of the program run on two computers and use at the same time with the dj device ?
Do the two devices (ddj 1000,SX3) support all languages for songs,
Please i need advice
THANKS
11:43 PM, 16 Sep 2019
Discussion moved to DJing Discussion
Ollieboy 4:17 AM - 17 September, 2019
Get Pioneer DDj-SB3 and but the software upgrade to Serato DJ Pro. It's good for 3 laptops. This controller give you the basic knowledge on how to mix and use a controller without having to drop $1k. This is all you need.
craniax 11:50 AM - 17 September, 2019
Yea I agree go for Pioneer it is very good!
craniax 1:07 AM - 18 September, 2019
Quote:
Hello everyone,
I'am a new in this forum,
My first post here to take your advice to buy pioneer dj, And if buy the dj that mean I'll be using it really by first one.
Before that i used perfect with virtual dj software in my computer.
So in this time i need to change to really dj, But I have no experience of choice with 2 model :
1- ddj 1000 pioneer.
2- SX3 pioneer.
Which one the best? if you can advice me to buy it,
Will the software be available when purchasing the device with all the full accessories (All options can available with PRODUCT LICENSE ?), Of the program and does activation be a lifetime or limte years?
If I have more than one computer, can the same version of the program run on two computers and use at the same time with the dj device ?
Do the two devices (ddj 1000,SX3) support all languages for songs,
Please i need advice
THANKS

my issue got solved!!
loveman 8:18 AM - 19 September, 2019
Thank you all for your replies,
But which one the best
Serato or Rekordbox?
Bz i need to choose the DDJ-1000 or DDJ-1000SRT?
loveman 8:24 AM - 19 September, 2019
In this time Iam downloaded the Serato DJ Pro on my computers,
To show all options but i cant see the circle in software like picture below:
www.thediscdjstore.com
I dont have the pioneer in really but software in computer only, How can i show the 2 Scratch?
beetvappp 9:00 AM - 14 April, 2020
After the shutdown of Terrarium, a couple of relative applications, especially on Android, endeavored to administer the scene. In any case, not a lot of clicked with the customers. Incidentally, there is one relative beetvapk.info application which made sense of how to move closer to the reputation levels had a great time by Terrarium. The application passes by the name 'BeeTV' and it enables customers to watch their optimal movies or TV shows up on their Android PDAs.
pandahelper 5:34 AM - 18 April, 2020
Here you can locate a colossal number of hacked applications to locate a functional pace with paying a penny: antiviruses, applications to look at music, PC games... everything splendidly filtered through and composed so you pandahelperdownload.com can without a great deal of a stretch find what you're examining for and with suggestion, just in the event that you basically need to follow the model.