Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Hybrid local file/Tidal crates

Glenn Ghoul 6:27 PM - 13 August, 2019
I’m really liking the Tidal integration, digging for tracks in while in Serato is a dream, but it feels like a completely separate library ATM. There’s no way to mix local and Tidal tracks without flopping back and forth between crates/playlists. The only way they can be in the same place is in the prepare window, and that doesn’t really work either (the tidal tracks get shunted to the bottom every time I load a song, lame). My non-retina 13” macbook pro can’t even open it most the time, but that’s a different problem.

Offline Tidal would be nice and I’m sure a lot of us would pay for the privilege. But if we could add Tidal tracks to crates, or library tracks to Tidal playlists – that would be great. I’d even be happy if the prepare window worked correctly.

Thanks for adding millions of songs to my library, I just wanna be able to use ‘em better.
Cjcab305 2:06 PM - 28 February, 2020
I'll tag along on this suggestion and post, especially with respect to being able to combine Tidal tracks, with existing library (local) tracks in Crates, either standard or SmartCrates, or possibly create a new type, say "Hybrid" type?
I realize there's the offline situation, but as it stands now, even if 'dimmed' version of Tidal track is shown/supported, at least it gives us the flexibility to combine both types of tracks.

Make it happen please!