Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Access to my serato

Domnouch 5:47 PM - 13 August, 2019
So from some reason on my Macbook pro when I hit the activate/buy link on my DJ lite version to upgrade from pro . The prompt screen says connect to wifi to access my serato. I feel like I've tried everything I could do but for some reason I keep getting that same response on the prompt screen. I have my own wifi which my Macbook pro and the only other device connected is my phone . So I went to a buddies house plug in my DDJ-SB3 log into serato DJ pro on his Macbook pro put in my info and it wrk but when I try to access on my Macbook pro it keeps telling me to connect to the Internet to access serato. Please help and thanks in advance.
DJ rastum 9:59 PM - 21 February, 2020
Not working
Keep telling me to internet to access serato
Serato, Support
Gregg H 2:04 AM - 27 February, 2020
Quote:
Not working
Keep telling me to internet to access serato

Hey there DJ rastum,

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulty with activation.
Please go through the following steps to troubleshoot this issue.

+ Restart your computer and attempt to login to Serato DJ again.
+ Temporarily disable any anti-virus and firewall software.
+ Try a different internet connection. A friend or neighbours house, or even connect to your phone's hotspot.

If you continue to have issues after trying these steps please email our support team at support@serato.com, we'll be more than happy to troubleshoot this with you.
ArunChauhan 9:26 PM - 5 March, 2020
I am having the exact same issues.

Firewalls are off
Tried direct ethernet connections
Tethering from my phone
rebooting
updating

Internet connection is strong. Can only be a serato software issue.

Please can i ask for something advice or if anyone can help that would be great. thanks.
DJ rastum 11:38 PM - 5 March, 2020
Serato dj pro not working
Serato, Support
Mitchell C 3:02 AM - 10 March, 2020
Quote:
I am having the exact same issues.

Firewalls are off
Tried direct ethernet connections
Tethering from my phone
rebooting
updating

Internet connection is strong. Can only be a serato software issue.

Please can i ask for something advice or if anyone can help that would be great. thanks.

Hi there,

Please email our support team at support@serato.com, we'll be more than happy to troubleshoot this with you.
DJ rastum 3:27 PM - 18 October, 2020
I lose my Serato DJ pro of my MacBook Pro
DJ rastum 3:32 PM - 18 October, 2020
I need back my Serato DJ pro on my MacBook Pro laptop over one month it gone I have call a let a time nobody help me and I buy I buy Serato DJ pro