Serato Studio General Discussion

Talk about anything Serato Studio, music production, plugins and supported hardware

Numark NS7 II / III support

M.adaM 5:28 PM - 29 June, 2019
It would be nice if we could get a general mapping for our devices.
At least the same kind as the non motorized platter guys plus the touch sensitive faders

If the NS6 II is supported, can't see the reason to hasitate.
Vila 9:32 PM - 24 July, 2019
+ 1
Teacee 12:38 AM - 28 July, 2019
+1
Helmedia Inc 11:11 AM - 5 August, 2019
+1
Jeremowo 12:02 PM - 26 March, 2020
+1
Serato, Forum Moderator
Phil C 7:35 PM - 26 March, 2020
Hey guys,

We’re currently working on confirming the next round of hardware that will be supported in Serato Studio.

Please keep an eye on our Using MIDI devices & Serato Studio compatible hardware article (support.serato.com) for any future developments.
vinylchunk 10:29 AM - 5 April, 2020
i have the numark ns 6II. the only thing mapped are the pads, what the heck, was about to get serato studio, but its no fun at all with no mapping, its like whatever buttons u push on the controller it triggers only the pads sometimes. no rotary knob working like u would think it should. even if you turn the wheels, sometimes you here one of the samples getting pushed. if the problem is on my side, maybe someone has the solution, but if not, dont need the big controller just to be able to push the pads, that would really be at no use at all. cheers :)
vinylchunk 11:11 AM - 5 April, 2020
just found out, its only working if you make a subscription. thats way better now :) sorry for the inconvenience. well the 1 dollar subscription for the first month was my last hope to see if its the subscription, and baaaaaaammmmm it worked :) cheers vinylchunk
M.adaM 3:16 PM - 2 December, 2020
Quote:
Hey guys,

We’re currently working on confirming the next round of hardware that will be supported in Serato Studio.

Please keep an eye on our Using MIDI devices & Serato Studio compatible hardware article (support.serato.com) for any future developments.

The end of March was quiet some time ago.

Will we get this support in this year?
Or ANY time at all?
This is why I don't have the app!
SK-1 2:06 PM - 8 December, 2020
I was wondering if the NumarkNS7iii was ever going to be a compatible controller with studio. Thx