Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Creating custom folders/subfolders within History window!

henryb 1:32 AM - 13 June, 2019
In my history there are hundreds of sessions that can be found (many "sessions" are just tracks I've played in offline mode).

If possible, what I would like to be able to do, is to be able to create my own folders in there and drag n drop ONLY the session histories that I want.

This would give us immediate access to the sessions we may want to refer to on the fly, WITHOUT having to scroll through scores of irrelevant sessions to find what we want!

All the better if we could create folders & subfolders (eg. foldered by sessions' genres) to add these history sessions into them for quick reference (just like we can do with crates and subcrates)!

I think this would be very useful to many users! :)
henryb 12:31 AM - 25 June, 2019
BTW. I know we can just create normal crates and drag the tracks from the history session into it (and get all the tracks in the same order in that crate - when you sort the tracks in it by #); but that leaves the date/time/playtime etc info out of the crate. And, also, the crate will ignore tracks played more than once out of the session's sequence). :(