Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Favorite color of hot cues

DJENE 5:51 PM - 7 June, 2019
hello good afternoon, I present my name is nicolas and I would like you to add the option to choose a favorite color to the hot cue. for example one chooses the favorite color (blue) and all the pad's and hot cue will be displayed in blue in the controller, not so multicolored ... that I hope is possible and that day / night mode is incredible! and useful!

PD: Excuse me for my English, I'm taking a Google translator
Laz219 2:36 AM - 12 June, 2019
Why would you want this though?
The cues are colored so they can be differentiated from eachother quickly?
Bigheaded 6:10 AM - 12 June, 2019
It's nice to have options, and what DJENE's asking for should be real simple to add. My controller's buttons are only green. *IF* I get a new one that has RGB pads, I would more than likely manually set them all to the same color. Because it's what I'm use to, and the OCD side of me wouldn't want to look at possibly 8 different colors.
DJENE 1:46 AM - 14 June, 2019
Beadeaded! This man knows and understood what I meant, better explained could not be, greetings and hopefully integrate that option. Goodnight
Almazov 10:28 AM - 15 June, 2019
Hi, guys
Different colors for marks the place of mixing, the banging or a breakdown, drop, bridge. After marking the track and the next load into the deck, it is convenient to see the marked track by color.
cotdagoo 11:00 PM - 15 June, 2019
Would be neat. I use the DDJ-SX2, and some of the pads don't fully duplicate the cue colours, so I often have to custom set 1 or 2 cues to a different colour that shows up better on my cue pads.