Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Phase DJ Problem

task79 8:10 AM - 23 April, 2019
Hello,
I have a problem with Phase.
Sometimes it just changes automatically from relative mode to internal mode without me doing anything !!

Does the problem also know someone??
DJAK_SA 11:54 PM - 23 April, 2019
Same problem here just on the B remote...I've talked to some reps and they said its a firmware fix coming this week to fix some bugs. I say hang tight for a bit, but you gotta say besides the few bugs its an awesome product.
task79 10:18 AM - 24 April, 2019
Thanks for the information.
I hope the update comes, because otherwise it is not useful!
Yeah, its an awesome product.
Despo 2:13 PM - 25 April, 2019
Quote:
Same problem here just on the B remote...I've talked to some reps and they said its a firmware fix coming this week to fix some bugs. I say hang tight for a bit, but you gotta say besides the few bugs its an awesome product.

This week already? Holy crap that's early, really stoked about that
YZ 6:45 PM - 25 April, 2019
Why don't you ask on the Phase forums? Not a serato issue.
Despo 7:24 PM - 25 April, 2019
There are no phase forums
Dj Bestow 8:25 AM - 26 April, 2019
Check out the Phase group I joined, www.facebook.com
popnwave 5:28 PM - 26 April, 2019
Quote:
There are no phase forums

That are smart in that respect. Most hardware manufacturer forums are garbage or over moderated.
DJ TeeOh 5:40 PM - 22 June, 2019
Quote:
Hello,
I have a problem with Phase.
Sometimes it just changes automatically from relative mode to internal mode without me doing anything !!

Does the problem also know someone??

I've had the same issue, if it can be called that. I don't really see it as an issue. What I think is happening is the timecode on the remotes is just like the actual vinyl, it has a time limit. Once that runs out it goes into Internal mode.

OR my other idea is that when the remotes experience loss of tracking (like vinyl) it switches to Internal mode.
DJ Yagga 7:06 PM - 22 June, 2019
I believe this will be addressed in the upcoming end of July firmware update.
Dj Farhan 10:11 AM - 5 July, 2019
5 hrs last night, no issues:

i.imgur.com
Dj cuervo 5:01 PM - 5 July, 2019
This will not be address in new firmware. This is an issue with the Phase signal and Serato code. Serato and Phase will have address this with a code change. I believe it will required Phase to become a official accessory and there will be a Phase settings in Serato. The Serato records has a place indicator which tell the software when to go into internal mode once the record comes to the end (15 minutes). Serato would have to turn this feature off to fix the issue. I guessing since I don't have the source code to the confirm. I believe Phase was asked this question and confirm it. July firmware will address sleep, pitch and battery life issues.
Despo 5:39 PM - 5 July, 2019
Quote:
July firmware will address sleep, pitch and battery life issues.

Good enough
Dj Farhan 12:30 AM - 6 July, 2019
Well its July. So whats up! Haha