Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

serato sample sync to serato pro

danmast 6:00 AM - 23 April, 2019
pardon me if this has already been brought up!

I think it would be awesome if serato sample could be synced to serato pro. i recently downloaded the trial for serato sample and i would LOVE for my que points to be transferrable from serato pro to sample in one way or another. it would really assist with remixing a track.

APPLICATION: if i have 8 que points set up on serato pro and figure out i have a good idea for a remix and want to move over to Logic Pro, i would love to have my 8 que points easily available on, say, a midi controller through Sample without having to re-set all of them up through Sample.

Let me know if this is already a possibility.
AKIEM 7:27 PM - 23 April, 2019
+1
Kattyseo2019 12:55 PM - 24 April, 2019
+11
Garbage26 9:08 PM - 22 August, 2019
Sync/transfer options between Serato Sample! and Serato DJ Pro would be an extremely helpul option, allowing big jumps in creative sampling/dj work. Highly appreciated!!! Upcoming?
dortyw 9:47 AM - 10 January, 2020
Thank you for sharing this important records. I truely just like the posts you proportion.
bit.ly
gadgetstecy 9:09 AM - 30 January, 2020
I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
bes-tshoes.cabanova.com