Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Feature from Scratch Live for Sub Crate highlighting in Serato DJ Pro Library

DJTwistdet 1:42 AM - 17 April, 2019
I am writing this to you guys to figure out if there is a way to bring back a feature that was in the original Scratch Live. I have been using Serato now for over 10 years. This is very difficult to explain but if you have a crate and a sub crate underneath this crate and you added a song to the sub crate. When selecting the main crate the song or songs that were added to the sub show up with a grey highlight. Now if you were to drag those songs from the sub crate and drop them in the main crate the highlighting would go away and it would look normal like it does now with the black background.

I liked this feature due to me being a open formate DJ most of the time I used this to show which songs were new in my vast library of songs. I have tried the past 4 years to use the software as it is currently BUT miss this library feature very much.

Is there a reason that this does not work in the same manner as it did with the Scratch Live software?

I have pictures to show what this looks like in Scratch Live compared to Serato DJ Pro but am unable to upload them here. If anyone would like to see the pictures and a brief description of the timeline for the pictures please email me "djtwistdet@gmail.com" and I can send all 6 photos.

Thanks for you time in this I have tried to explain this as simple as I can with not knowing the behind the scenes coding for a Library such as this for Serato.