Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Support! When do you fix the problem of Serato Video for Windows 10?

Fedesoler 12:39 AM - 1 April, 2019
Hello support!. My videos do not run smoothly in my Windows 10 operating system. They are correctly coded with the recommended requirements. I have a computer with all the requirements that the program needs but the problem still continues. We are many users that have this problem with Windows and we would need a quick solution. Thanks!
DJ Tecniq 12:07 AM - 7 April, 2019
Serato Video depends on the video card. Try updating your video card drivers from the manufactures website. It’s also very rare that it works smoothly on windows which is why most if not all use Macs for Video.
DJ Tecniq 12:08 AM - 7 April, 2019
If you don’t have a high spec video card the chances of it working successful are slim.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 9:36 PM - 7 April, 2019
Yup gotta agree with Tecniq,

If you absolutely refuse to get a Mac Id say just use VDJ. Its a solid program and its way ahead of SV.

They just added automatic border fill as well.
NitekrewDubs 4:46 PM - 3 July, 2019
Hi PC user here. I unfortunately had this problem even with my MSI Leopard G67 with:

Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB DDR5 VRAM GFX card
16 GB DDR3 Memory
Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2ghz 6 core proccessor
1TB HDD for storage and a 128 GB ssd for the OS.

Even after forcing Direct Drive and downloading FV filters and updating my gpu driver I get a good 10 minutes out of it before it crashes. It performs well when it works but is incredibly unstable. Serato hopefully is working on utilizing codecs that are a bit more cross platform friendly, but I wont hold my breath.

I dont support apple because their hyper capitalist business model and software monopolies are a joke.
popnwave 1:05 AM - 9 July, 2019
Quote:
I dont support apple because their hyper capitalist business model and software monopolies are a joke.

lol..