Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Denon SC5000 dial and artwork freezing.

Dj Greg G 7:37 PM - 17 March, 2019
When I’m playing Serato Dj with the Denon prime series after awhile while changing songs the artwork and the dial will freeze. Your still able to change songs and use all functions but the same artwork will be displayed no matter what song you choose. The only way to clear it is to turn the player off and on. This problem will occur on both Denon SC5000 players. Serato Dj is working fine in the background. Any ideas or solution to this problem? Thanks for any help.
DJ JulioYEG 3:25 AM - 19 March, 2019
update firmware
Dj Greg G 5:41 PM - 19 March, 2019
Everything is updated with the latest firmware.
Ron Morin 1:54 AM - 17 September, 2019
Quote:
When I’m playing Serato Dj with the Denon prime series after awhile while changing songs the artwork and the dial will freeze. Your still able to change songs and use all functions but the same artwork will be displayed no matter what song you choose. The only way to clear it is to turn the player off and on. This problem will occur on both Denon SC5000 players. Serato Dj is working fine in the background. Any ideas or solution to this problem? Thanks for any help.

Same here 2.05 is fine but the never versions , no joy
Ron Morin 3:07 AM - 3 November, 2019
Even with top of line machine, still the same issue.

Even tried freshly downloader mp3's...

Still no joy. I Feel let down...

For now i do use artview, witch is toi bad...
AngusColthrust 1:03 AM - 14 November, 2019
So I have been having the same problem even worse yet I had to upgrade from 2.0.5 to the newer versions after as I bought a Rane 72 mixer. However I discovered that if you switch from simple list to album art list the artwork will show up on the Denon Sc5000.

I am using Serato DJ 2.3.1 and if I switch to album art list it shows up on the players. If I switch to simple list the artwork is not displayed on the players. I guess that's the workaround with the newer visions.
Ron Morin 4:58 PM - 24 November, 2019
Quote:
So I have been having the same problem even worse yet I had to upgrade from 2.0.5 to the newer versions after as I bought a Rane 72 mixer. However I discovered that if you switch from simple list to album art list the artwork will show up on the Denon Sc5000.

I am using Serato DJ 2.3.1 and if I switch to album art list it shows up on the players. If I switch to simple list the artwork is not displayedi on the players. I guess that's the workaround with the newer visions.

if i use art list and scroll thru tracks the art display gets stuck...

in simple list when i imort the track the artwork does not show. when i eject the track and reimport it the artwork shows...

well back to 2.0.5 wich works flawless( the way it should).

reported the isuue with numerous tickets and serato never answered my simple question: what changed from 2.0.5 to 2.1?

guess ill never know...
Ron Morin 7:55 PM - 1 December, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

I am using Serato DJ 2.3.1 and if I switch to album art list it shows up on the players. If I switch to simple list the artwork is not displayedi on the players. I guess that's the workaround with the newer visions.

if i use art list and scroll thru tracks the art display gets stuck...

in simple list when i imort the track the artwork does not show. when i eject the track and reimport it the artwork shows...

well back to 2.0.5 wich works flawless( the way it should).

reported the isuue with numerous tickets and serato never answered my simple question: what changed from 2.0.5 to 2.1?

guess ill never know...

problem solved...

moved to sc5000m
Serato, Support
Mitchell C 3:12 AM - 2 December, 2019
Quote:

Super keen to get ya'll back up and running. Feel free to get in touch with our support team to troubleshoot this with ya :)

You can reach em via email at Support@serato.com