Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

turn off auto stop rane 12

alexanderadams 4:44 PM - 16 March, 2019
any one know how to use "silent cue point" with rane 12 at the end of a track?
rane 12 just stops at end of the song. But you all know with vinyl we could set a cue point at the end and it would be ready to go.
Only way I've found to do it is put a tight loop at the end of the song, but that's just an extra step.
need to turn off the auto stop....
Despo 12:39 AM - 17 March, 2019
Try setting your cue point behind the auto stop point
alexanderadams 1:41 AM - 17 March, 2019
It will let me set the point..... but the record still stops
alexanderadams 1:42 AM - 17 March, 2019
You know what... I take that back it worked but it had to be waaaaaay past the end. Thanks!!!
Despo 4:03 AM - 17 March, 2019
Quote:
You know what... I take that back it worked but it had to be waaaaaay past the end. Thanks!!!

yeah exactly i use this workaround when i use controllers. Serato please add the option to disable auto stop, thank you very much
DJ JulioYEG 3:25 AM - 19 March, 2019
What is the point of a silent cue anyways never used it lol.
Despo 1:59 PM - 19 March, 2019
You only use it for battle routines not club djing
GusGomez 2:59 PM - 19 March, 2019
Quote:

It's dope to transition to different genres I use to use it all the time.
DJ Tecniq 5:39 PM - 19 March, 2019
Quote:
To have the deck still spinning but drop a track on the fly from it’s starting point. Here’s a demo. Super convenient.

youtu.be
Chino 11:16 PM - 19 March, 2019
Quote:
To have the deck still spinning but drop a track on the fly from it’s starting point. Here’s a demo. Super convenient.

youtu.be

GREAT tip! Watching Trayze & Buck Rodgers gave me the inspiration to get into remixing & music production in general!!
GusGomez 12:09 PM - 20 March, 2019
Quote:
Quote:

youtu.be

GREAT tip! Watching Trayze & Buck Rodgers gave me the inspiration to get into remixing & music production in general!!

Any idea of what that box is that hides his cables in the back of the mixer?
DJ Tecniq 3:30 PM - 20 March, 2019
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

youtu.be

Any idea of what that box is that hides his cables in the back of the mixer?
Looks like a little custom storage box cause it looks as if it has a lid on the top. Prob something they made.