Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

What am I doing wrong - Serato Sample & Maschine MK3

SteelDragon 12:35 AM - 16 February, 2019
Hey Guys

I have downloaded a trial of Serato Sample this evening to trial with my Maschine MK3.

I have followed what to do in the Getting Started guide, but once I load the Serato VST into Maschine its like my Maschine Controller just freezes and no matter what button, pad or knob I try an use nothing happens at all, I cant play any of the loop points.

When I change options with the actual Maschine Software GUI on my MAC the display changes on the Maschine controller but again nothing happens if I try an use any part of it.

What I am doing wrong, so far spent 5 hours trying to figure it.
I'd appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks

PS: I can trigger and play the loops point from my synth and the Maschine MIDI input and output is ticked in the preferences options.
Mike Diesel 3:35 AM - 18 March, 2020
My maschine doesn't control Serato either other than putting maschine in keyboard mode to play the pads
Serato, Support
Mitchell C 4:56 AM - 19 March, 2020
Quote:
Hey Guys

I have downloaded a trial of Serato Sample this evening to trial with my Maschine MK3.

I have followed what to do in the Getting Started guide, but once I load the Serato VST into Maschine its like my Maschine Controller just freezes and no matter what button, pad or knob I try an use nothing happens at all, I cant play any of the loop points.

When I change options with the actual Maschine Software GUI on my MAC the display changes on the Maschine controller but again nothing happens if I try an use any part of it.

What I am doing wrong, so far spent 5 hours trying to figure it.
I'd appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks

PS: I can trigger and play the loops point from my synth and the Maschine MIDI input and output is ticked in the preferences options.

Hey there,

I would recommend opening a support@serato.com who can help you out. We look forward to hearing from you!