Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Ddj 1000 & serato

akispdj 10:54 AM - 5 February, 2019
I have ddj 1000 pioneer. Can I connect with serato .in the future connection.? Unofficial mapping ?because I pay serato and is my main program at my club .
WildcardX 1:59 PM - 5 February, 2019
Unless yo find and unofficial mapping, this controller is for Rekordbox DJ and that's it. Serato has nothing to do with it.
akispdj 6:09 PM - 5 February, 2019
sorry for my question . sorry serato
DJ Tecniq 9:18 PM - 5 February, 2019
No. You are stuck with Rekordbox. The DDJ 1000 is not a Serato hardware device.
Despo 10:04 PM - 5 February, 2019
People will ask for this forever
pdidy 2:05 AM - 6 February, 2019
Quote:
I have ddj 1000 pioneer. Can I connect with serato .in the future connection.? Unofficial mapping ?because I pay serato and is my main program at my club .

Most of us have decided not to by it until it supports Serato.
DJ/VJ Graham 7:38 PM - 6 February, 2019
I just tried mine with my virtusl dj and its pretty tight. Sll the rekordbox issues I was having are non existent in virtual dj. It works pretty well. I still use scrstch live with my 1200s, serato dj with my ddj sx2 but I will no longer use rekordbox on my ddj 1000....... I will use virtual dj with that instead.
DJ Nin 8:10 PM - 6 February, 2019
I get that Pioneer wants to dominate the DJ world and become a monopoly, but Rekordbox isn't gonna take off. Face the music Pio. They need to release a Serato version of this controller. It would be the best selling controller ever. I won't be purchasing another Pioneer controller until they do.
popnwave 8:46 PM - 6 February, 2019
I played around with a friend's DDJ-1000 in VDJ as well, and I was impressed.
Johnnynights 12:28 AM - 7 February, 2019
Quote:
I get that Pioneer wants to dominate the DJ world and become a monopoly, but Rekordbox isn't gonna take off. Face the music Pio. They need to release a Serato version of this controller. It would be the best selling controller ever. I won't be purchasing another Pioneer controller until they do.

Yeah they need to release it for serato..same here wont be getting any other pioneer controller until they make one for us serato users.
Just Mike 1:09 AM - 7 February, 2019
Quote:

+1
It literally is the best feeling controller on the market but Rekord Box sucks!!! For that reason, I do not use it in public.
YOGIRLY 5:29 PM - 1 March, 2019
So this cannot be used even with a Serato box?
popnwave 5:47 PM - 1 March, 2019
Quote:
So this cannot be used even with a Serato box?

Kinda pointless, you wouldn't have any of the controls available.
Dj KoolBreeze 10:06 PM - 1 March, 2019
serato is slowly getting there, only a matter of time till they open the app to any software