Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Whitelabel.net - Bad audio? Territory restrictions? Please read the FAQ first

Serato, Support
ChrisD 5:56 AM - 21 July, 2009
Answers to common questions regarding audio quality, file availability and file corruption can be found on the FAQ page: www.whitelabel.net
selectajay 1:59 PM - 2 November, 2009
currently im having problems problems previewing & dl releases on wl. wow,never had this happen b4.is wl experiencing tech difficulties or is it on my end?? thnx..
Serato
dave 5:01 AM - 3 November, 2009
We had some intermittent issues as you would have seen here: serato.com

All sorted now.
Figgy1682 10:50 PM - 19 November, 2009
im still having territory issues and i live in the u.s. so i dont see why i cant get alot of songs.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:19 PM - 19 November, 2009
HI Figgy.

For some reason we have been unable to determine your IP address, which is what we use to determine your geographical location.

Are you using any proxies or anonymizing services that might prevent us determining your IP address?
Figgy1682 4:42 AM - 20 November, 2009
YEAH! im using a proxy with firefox cause its more secure and actually faster this way. do you need my ip or do you need me to take the proxy off temp so you can determine location?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 5:16 AM - 20 November, 2009
I just checked your profile and we have your IP address now. You should be able to continue using the proxy.

Can you access the US-only releases now?
DJHoboBob 12:50 AM - 28 November, 2009
I'm new to serato and am having territory problems too. Is my IP hidden as well? I can't figure it out. I've tried on enternet explorer too. Thanks!

p.s. I live in Bismarck, ND
Serato
dave 10:43 PM - 29 November, 2009
Yeah, it does look hidden.

Are you using any proxies or anonymizing services that might prevent us determining your IP address?
DJ Rhino1 3:00 PM - 4 December, 2009
I'm having a "fuzz" or "humm" through most to all of my Whitelabel tracks. I checked the FAQ's but I didn't see anything there about it. How do I fix it?
Serato
dave 9:07 PM - 6 December, 2009
Do you have Scratch Live or ITCH hardware attached?
DJ JOEY MENCH 5:40 PM - 9 December, 2009
All of the tracks I have downloaded from Whitelabel have been useless to me. They all have a slight echo to them. Is there a way to increase the quality of the downloads?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:15 PM - 9 December, 2009
Joey Mench, none of the tracks I've listed to have any kind of echo effect.

Are you sure you're not listening to them with some kind of effects processing added?
Dj Deric 4:07 AM - 10 December, 2009
I'm having that Fuzz buzz on the Whitelabel tracks also...,did you guys fix this
Serato, Support
ChrisD 4:12 AM - 10 December, 2009
There shouldn't be any fuzz. I've listed to LOTS of Whitelabel tracks and never heard fuzz, echo etc.

What hardware do you have connected when you hear the fuzz?

Remember Whitelabel audio tracks only play in high quality when played in Scratch Live or ITCH AND you have a supported hardware device connected.
Dj Deric 4:30 PM - 10 December, 2009
Has to be something wrong with audio if folks getting fuzz buzz noise I'm getting,whats a email so I can send you what I downloaded from here..I play it in Scratch Live
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:15 PM - 10 December, 2009
Quote:
Has to be something wrong with audio if folks getting fuzz buzz noise I'm getting

I've never heard of anyone getting a fuzz noise except you.

It would be helpful to know what kind of hardware you have connected when you hear the fuzz.

Also, let me know exactly which track you're experiencing this problem with. Please provide me with a link to the page where I can download the track.
Dj Deric 8:33 AM - 11 December, 2009
Quote:
I'm having a "fuzz" or "humm" through most to all of my Whitelabel tracks. I checked the FAQ's but I didn't see anything there about it. How do I fix it?
Chaddy Chaz 5:01 PM - 11 December, 2009
Is there any way to Just add a Feedback button by the Product when Posted - That way the feedback can be entered right away then just going to a different forum. Or This way - the track will have to be listened to FIRST then give feedback in order to download it!
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:44 PM - 13 December, 2009
Chaddy Chaz, we don't particularly like the idea of requiring people to give feedback before downloading a track. Some promo services do this, but I find it annoying and the overall result is whole lot of meaningless comments that people have left just so they can access the track.

But making it easier to add feedback does make sense. I'll keep your suggestion in mind and consider it for an update in the future.

Thanks for your feedback.
James Talerico 8:43 PM - 15 December, 2009
I also am having gaining access to all the white label tracks. What do I need to do in order to get the access to the rest?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:12 PM - 15 December, 2009
James Talerico, you should be all sorted now.
Millie 11:38 AM - 17 December, 2009
Hey Chris. I can't access a lot of the songs on whitelabel and i think its because of IP address or something. I'm stationed in japan but from tha states. Can you help me out.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:13 PM - 17 December, 2009
Hi Millie.

If you're stationed outside of mainland USA you're unable to access US-only releases unfortunately.

The next time you're back on US soil be sure to check back at Whitelabel.net so we can get a US based IP address from you.
DJ MX1 10:42 PM - 28 December, 2009
hi getting msg some whitelabel track locked asking for email address put in email address and getting msg incorrect email address when try to login using same email i use when i go to whitelabel.net and can log in any ideas
DJ MX1 10:42 PM - 28 December, 2009
this is in scratch live software
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:49 PM - 28 December, 2009
Hi DJ MX1.

Which track(s) is this happening to?
lowh20rd 5:18 PM - 31 December, 2009
I recently ran several Whitelabel tracks through Rapid Evolution to determine the key of the tracks and imported the tracks into iTunes to sort them out with smartplaylists. When I brought them back into Itch, several of the tracks sounded like they were corrupted. They play fine at 32-bit in iTunes, just not in Itch (they used to play fine until I pull them all out to reorganize my playlists)... When I looked for the files on Whitelabel.net, they are no longer posted (LMFAO for example). Any suggestions?
lowh20rd 8:36 PM - 31 December, 2009
Just checked the FAQ - Looks like tags have been modified by Rapid Evolution. Some tracks are on-line and I can re-download some of the tracks, but others have disappeared (e.g. LMFAO).

Any plans to have the track key added to the downloaded file tags? Wouldn't need Rapid Evolution (as much) if it was included.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:18 PM - 4 January, 2010
Quote:
Any plans to have the track key added to the downloaded file tags?

Yes, it is something we're investigating.

For the time being I would suggest that you don't use Rapid Evolution with Whitelabel.net audio files.
dj1208 4:53 AM - 12 January, 2010
First of all I love this site. I hope our feedback helps promote these artists and albums as well as help them to put out and create better music. There is a lot of garbage being put on the radio and non-talented artists making money (Miley Cirus) Lol
One question: I can't preview any of the downloads before I download? Any suggestions or comments would help. I also get the fuzz only because I have to preview songs in Itunes.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 5:08 AM - 12 January, 2010
Hi dj1208.

What browser and OS are you using? What happens when you try and preview a track? Do you see a pop-up window open?

The preview player should open in pop-up window which you can then leave open and add more tracks to it by clicking the preview links.
dj dirty luv 3:37 AM - 18 January, 2010
I can't unlock the whitelable files? I can log in to the site and download. I using 1.9.2
Serato, Support
ChrisD 3:52 AM - 18 January, 2010
Quote:
I can't unlock the whitelable files?

Which track(s) can't you unlock?

Quote:
I can log in to the site and download.

If you posted a message on the forum then you must be able to log in. Could you please tell me exactly which page you can't download from.
SteadFast 5:15 AM - 11 February, 2010
if i download one of the instrumentals from whitelabel will the quality only be good in scratchlive and not any editing software?
Serato
dave 2:27 AM - 12 February, 2010
Yes.
SteadFast 2:35 AM - 12 February, 2010
Quote:
Yes.

Is there a thread that goes into detail about this? So if I take an instrumental from whitelabel, and an acapella from a different source is the sound going to be off if I edit them in a program like logic? No matter how its rendered? Or no matter how its rendered its going to sound different in itunes then scratchlive?
Serato
dave 2:58 AM - 12 February, 2010
Hi SteadFast,

WL.MP3 files have 2 audio streams:
- High quality when you're DJing.
- Low quality when you're organizing (or playing in Logic).

More details here: serato.com
27pablo 10:32 AM - 13 February, 2010
I just would like to confirm.

Some of the releases like for instance DEF JAM is not active for me to download, is it the the territory restriction?

Thanks
Serato
dave 7:45 PM - 14 February, 2010
Yes, that's the territory restrictions. We are working with the labels to get worldwide delivery, but given we are 100% legal, getting the right agreements in place does take time.
27pablo 6:19 PM - 15 February, 2010
Thanks for reply
SteadFast 8:53 PM - 15 February, 2010
Quote:
Hi SteadFast,

- Low quality when you're organizing (or playing in Logic).

So when i edit and render the mp3 is it editing both the high quality and the low quality?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:16 PM - 15 February, 2010
Quote:
So when i edit and render the mp3 is it editing both the high quality and the low quality?

No.

Only Scratch Live and ITCH can access the high quality audio data. Any other MP3 playing and/or editing software can use the low quality audio data only.

If you edit Whitelabel audio file in an audio editor you will almost certainly destroy the high quality audio portion of the file.
SteadFast 9:36 PM - 15 February, 2010
Oh bummer.. You guys got some good instrumentals. Thanks for the info though!
StreetzMag 1:38 AM - 17 February, 2010
Great site first off!! Keep doin' your thing! Question: I have Itch but when I download your MP3's the quality is real low, help?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 1:42 AM - 17 February, 2010
Hi StreetzMag.

Quote:
- Low quality when you're organizing.

ie. Connect your ITCH hardware and your Whitelabel files will sound mint.
DJ FEMMIE 2:31 PM - 5 March, 2010
ALL THE FILES I LISTEN TO HAVE DEEP CUTS IN THEM THE MARIAH CAREY - THE MELANI
AS A DJ I AM not interested in listening to chopped up mixes case in point Mary J Blige I cannot review a song for any artists with cuts all through it - either you want us to have and review the music or not - also where can I get canned effects since I am using serato I lost a lot of my effects
Serato
dave 8:21 PM - 7 March, 2010
Hey FEMMIE, I've asked you to clarify what you mean over here in the Melanie Fiona feedback: serato.com
Millz 2:34 PM - 8 April, 2010
Hi dave,

I can not download the new Christina Aguilera track.

Thanks
Serato
dave 10:31 PM - 8 April, 2010
What happens when you try to download it?
Millz 7:29 AM - 9 April, 2010
it says that its not avail in my territory...which is odd to me...
Serato
dave 9:42 PM - 11 April, 2010
Yeah, that doesn't make sense, you should be able to see it. We'll check it out for you.
D.J.Marsh 3:39 PM - 19 April, 2010
That's odd
abstractribe 5:41 AM - 14 May, 2010
i have a recording i made of this fuzz i get from whitelabel tracks being played in scratchlive. if i play the same track in quicktime it plays perfect. weird?
Dee-Jay Real 2:42 AM - 18 May, 2010
Hey! abstractribe, Whitelabel tracks only play perfectly well on scratchlive with the hardware connected!!!.
Bill Hallquist 8:41 PM - 22 May, 2010
I'm in Mexico to DJ at Heaven tonight, and would love to have this new Sergio Mendes to try programming some of it tonight, but I get a territory restriction block. I'm from Miami. Perhaps when I return to Miami I won't have this problem, or am I just forbidden altogether for some reason?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 12:24 AM - 23 May, 2010
Quote:
Perhaps when I return to Miami I won't have this problem

Correct. Once you're back in the US you'll be able to access the US-only stuff.
DjChino3 1:41 PM - 20 June, 2010
great site, great releases, wish we could get more acapellas and instrumentals for blends. Also would be cool if we could access high quality stream w/i iTunes. Thanks for everything.
ooodjaceooo 8:53 PM - 29 June, 2010
why did u change this?..i dont have serato, i use virtual dj, due to costs, i think its ridiculous that you make the file in low format, it didnt use to be this way, you should definitely change this
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:19 PM - 29 June, 2010
Quote:
why did u change this?.. it didnt use to be this way

I'm not sure where you got that idea from. Whitelabel audio files have ALWAYS been this way.

Whitelabel.net is a promo service for users of Serato DJ software. ie. Scratch Live and ITCH
dj phase 8:48 AM - 30 June, 2010
I always get very bad audio quality downloading from here. Thats why I never use it. However, I would like to. How do I get a better quality download? Im currently getting 32kbps. I've been reading down this forum and it sounds like its a case-by-case basis?
Thanks
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:45 AM - 30 June, 2010
It's not a case-by-case basis. The .wl.mp3 audio format is explained in this FAQ: www.whitelabel.net

In a nutshell, ALL Whitelabel audio files are high quality but only when played in Scratch Live or ITCH and only when played through hardware supported by those pieces of software.

In all other situations you will only hear the 32kbps portion of the audio file.
dj phase 9:51 AM - 30 June, 2010
AH I get it. Sorry I missed it in the FAQ's. That makes it difficult to edit the tracks before I put them into my Serato now doesnt it?
Serato
dave 12:28 AM - 1 July, 2010
Yep. Audio editing programs can only load the 32k audio, and there's not much point editing that.
d.young 7:57 PM - 31 July, 2010
Im having the same problem here....im tryna download sum music it has a territory resriction??....any help?
Serato
Brigid 12:24 AM - 1 August, 2010
Hey d.young,

There are territory restrictions on some songs as you can see here: www.whitelabel.net

What songs are you having problems with?
djdonniec 9:48 PM - 6 August, 2010
hello fellow djs i am new to whitelabel i have a question, when i download it into my hard drive and then i play it in the offline player it says preview at 32kbps i thought when it goes into serato it switches to 320 kbps or just in the offline player and i hope it would play 320 kbps when the ttm57 is hooked up becuz it sounds like crap in the offline player. so could someone answer that for me ?
Serato
Brigid 12:08 AM - 7 August, 2010
Hey djdonniec,

The tracks will play at 320kbps in Scratch Live and ITCH with the hardware connected only. In the offline player and in any other mp3 player, it will play at 32kbps.

You can read about this here in our FAQ: www.whitelabel.net
d.young 7:51 PM - 18 August, 2010
Im having a problem with kanye West. Power and Y.G'z, Toot it and Boot it. sorry for the late reply been busy.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:10 PM - 18 August, 2010
Hi d.young.

Could you try again please.

It could be that you didn't have any genres specified in your DJ profile. I selected the 'Hip-Hop' and 'Dance' genres for your profile so that should give you access to those Releases.

FYI, you can edit your genres yourself here (in the DJ Details section): whitelabel.net
d.young 12:09 AM - 20 August, 2010
Thank you props on that i already did just that =)
sarellano 7:29 PM - 25 August, 2010
Hello,

I just downloaded two tracks and when I played them in ssl, they were not complete and it shows a circle with an lighting through it....any ideas that may help? I am trying to reload them.
sarellano 7:31 PM - 25 August, 2010
I guess it's a corrupt file! I will try to download again. I hope it helps. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:08 PM - 25 August, 2010
Hi sarellano,

Definitely worth trying to download the file again. If that doesn't help please let me know.
DJ Cool Heat 3:10 PM - 28 September, 2010
When previewing music on WL it sounds fine but once i download it to ITUNES, it sounds distorted. I have a MacBook Pro & I'm using the 1st. Serato
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:12 PM - 28 September, 2010
Quote:
When previewing music on WL it sounds fine but once i download it to ITUNES, it sounds distorted. I have a MacBook Pro & I'm using the 1st. Serato

This FAQ explains how Whitelabel audio files work: www.whitelabel.net
KiddKutt 4:57 AM - 15 November, 2010
why am i having territory problems with white label and not with digiwaxx? I like the idea of white label but i want all the tracks.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:03 PM - 15 November, 2010
Hi KiddKutt.

What Releases are you having troubles with?
KiddKutt 11:12 PM - 15 November, 2010
the new enrique tonight track. I got it from digiwaxx as i couldnt get it from whitelabel. I will say that im new to whitelabel and really like it so far.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:47 PM - 15 November, 2010
You should be able to access that Release now, KidKutt.

That Release was delivered to a genre-specific list. You had no genres selected, hence it not being available to you.

I enabled all genres for your user profile but you can edit them yourself here: whitelabel.net

Nice to hear that you're enjoying Whitelabel.net. Welcome aboard.
KiddKutt 1:19 AM - 16 November, 2010
Thank you Chris! Im loving the already set beatgrids!
jagro 8:10 AM - 17 January, 2011
Hey serato team.... the terrritory restriction really sucks. i'm from germany, and i see 70% of the tracks passing by, without being able to access them.

i know it's not your fault, but just wanted to tell you that whitelabel.net is not longer useful for me...

greetings
mkdva 8:41 PM - 24 January, 2011
Quote:
Hey serato team.... the terrritory restriction really sucks. i'm from germany, and i see 70% of the tracks passing by, without being able to access them.

i know it's not your fault, but just wanted to tell you that whitelabel.net is not longer useful for me...

greetings

I fully agree with you. Territory restriction = supporting piracy. Why? Because all this restricted tracks I cannot buy legaly in my country so if I want them I have to download them illegaly. The problem with me is that I am using only original music and it pisses me off when record companies discriminate me and punish me for living in certain area of the world (in Europe). The only way for me at the moment is to buy a CD or vinyl from Germany or UK if I want to play these tracks. This really sucks. Record companies please stop discriminating us. I know that most of the guys will not be angry because they will download the music for free. Damn.
marcA 6:23 PM - 10 February, 2011
+1
marcA 6:26 PM - 10 February, 2011
so let me get this straight...if i was on US soil and connected to whitelabel with a US IP address i would be able to download all tracks?
mkdva 9:27 PM - 10 February, 2011
Quote:
so let me get this straight...if i was on US soil and connected to whitelabel with a US IP address i would be able to download all tracks?

You can do it from Belgium but with US IP address.
marcA 6:20 AM - 11 February, 2011
thats what i was thinking also
*which makes this restriction pointless imho*
Serato, Support
ChrisD 8:51 AM - 11 February, 2011
If you guys want to discuss ways of spoofing your location you could at least show some respect to the record labels who provide you with free promotional music and find somewhere else to it.
mkdva 10:35 AM - 11 February, 2011
Quote:
If you guys want to discuss ways of spoofing your location you could at least show some respect to the record labels who provide you with free promotional music and find somewhere else to it.

Sorry about mentioning a way of spoof, you can delete that part. It was not my intention to disrespect or suggest someone to do something illegal.
Respect? For 30 years I am buying only original music, MC's, records CD's, and now digital files. If you come to me and see my collection, you will know what I'm talking about. So, my respect goes out to all the record labels for giving us free promo music. Kindly asking them once again to think about the territory restrictions. For example, if I want to buy a song by Rihanna, I must buy a complete CD (so only album versions, no remixes). No chance for me to buy a legal mp3 because of territory restrictions. Is this normal?
marcA 11:32 AM - 11 February, 2011
Quote:

sorry ChrisD but i disagree, i don't think mkdva or me are *explaining* how to bypass this
furthermore i never did cause i simply don't want to
but at the same time i'm sure a lot of users go that road making the restriction pointless which was my point
for the record : i'll be a good whitelabel citizen
Serato, Support
ChrisD 8:45 PM - 13 February, 2011
mkdva,

You're more than welcome to discuss the issue of territory restrictions. It's a perfectly valid topic and I'm sure record labels are keen to hear your thoughts on the issue.

I'm simply asking you to steer clear of any mention of circumventing the measures that are, for better or worse, in place at the moment.
mkdva 9:53 PM - 13 February, 2011
Chris,
sorry for losing my temper. I am sometimes really frustrated by the territory restrictions. What is normal for most of you guys, for me is science fiction. Think that's the reason why most DJ's in my country are not buying music. I am still buying 12''s of tracks that are restricted and instead of 2,00$ paying up to 20$ with shipping. Great, isn't it? Record companies will earn more money allowing us to buy their mp3's than expecting from us to buy whole albums because of one song (album versions, no remixes). And then they are complaining because of piracy and illegal downloads. Ok, that's all from me about this topic.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:09 PM - 13 February, 2011
Ha, no problem mkdva :-)

I live in New Zealand, I feel your pain and I agree with your points. You've explained your situation really clearly and I hope that the record labels pay you some attention.
Youngfreshy 12:35 AM - 14 August, 2011
Hey i have the same problem as most here i guess, I live in the US but territory restrictions make me pass up all these great new releases. i dont really know how to work the whole ip adress thing so can i get some info
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:29 PM - 14 August, 2011
Hi Youngfreshy.

For some reason you location was not correctly detected, hence your inability to access the US-only content.

I've updated your profile so you should have access to US-only Whitelabel.net Releases now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if this happens again.
bony2552@yahoo.com 10:52 PM - 17 November, 2011
I'm using the latest version 2.3.1 and can't unlock the files.What do i do?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 10:57 PM - 17 November, 2011
Hi bony2552@yahoo.com.

Which tracks are you unable to unlock?

My guess is that the tracks who have that are locked were locked by mistake. I would suggest that you remove them from your library, delete the files, download them again and then add them back into your library.
weelo 8:48 PM - 18 November, 2011
I have 3 tracks that are locked. I entered correct email and password numerous times, even tried pressing enter with the curser on the the unlock button. Keeps saying my email is incorrect.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 7:25 AM - 19 November, 2011
Quote:
I have 3 tracks that are locked

What are the names and artists of the tracks.

My guess is that the tracks who have that are locked were locked by mistake. I would suggest that you remove them from your library, delete the files, download them again and then add them back into your library.
Mr Sandman 6:53 PM - 1 April, 2012
Not able to gain access to all the track.
Mr Sandman 6:58 PM - 1 April, 2012
Good Now.
Kellogy 3:55 AM - 2 May, 2012
every track That I download into my serato has a distorted noise in the background.

Am I doing something wrong. do I need to convert it to another audio format.

Can someone help me

Dj Kell-O-G
Chi Town
DJ Sean P 7:21 PM - 25 May, 2012
Almost all of my whitelabel tracks don't unlock. Even new ones that I download. This has been an ongoing issue with the last few SSL updates for me. I've given up on my whitelables and replace the important one.
dj ht 5:39 AM - 26 August, 2012
hi guys im new here!
i just wanna know
where i can find some hip hop
that i can start training myself.
krock790 4:32 AM - 10 November, 2012
i tried to download a few of the files and they are all zero bytes. i am using the current version of safari. Anyone know what the problem might be?
krock790 5:05 AM - 10 November, 2012
not sure what i did but i got it working
mdminor2124 5:31 AM - 5 January, 2013
I read some of the post about lock songs...as well as entering your email and password. I still have issues with location of the locked songs and now I am having territory issues with the newly release able of DJANGO
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:15 PM - 6 January, 2013
Hi mdminor2124.

Could you explain to me what you mean by "territory issues".
DJ Mauro Koboldt 11:40 PM - 24 March, 2013
but after downloading all the tracks, they are in poor sound quality ..... less than 128kbps. what ...what am I doing wrong?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 4:25 AM - 25 March, 2013
Quote:
but after downloading all the tracks, they are in poor sound quality ..... less than 128kbps. what ...what am I doing wrong?

whitelabel.net

(Please note that this FAQ has not been updated to include mention of Serato DJ. But Serato DJ does support Whitelabel file playback.)
DJ TwoCities 2:07 AM - 14 December, 2013
Where do I find FAQ on wl.mp3 "Sound is base heavy, muddy" and how to correct?
Serato, Support
ChrisD 11:58 PM - 15 December, 2013
Quote:
Where do I find FAQ on wl.mp3 "Sound is base heavy, muddy" and how to correct?

whitelabel.net

The second FAQ explains it.

Please note that this FAQ makes no mention of Serato DJ (only Scratch Live and ITCH). But the same holds true for Serato DJ.
DJ TwoCities 4:16 AM - 16 December, 2013
I am using a Serato DJ Intro controller unlocked to DJ no other players are use to play/edit the files in my library. I have the latest version of DJ installed. Not all but enough of my files sound base heavy or a bit muddy when played. My files are located on a sata drive in a 2.0 sata to usb drive case. This way both authorized computers are identical in SDJ The link spoke to low quality playback which I don't think is my issue. I remember seeing an FAQ that mentioned base heavy, muddy sound somewhere here but can't find it again. I really need to solve this issue or stop playing wl.mp3 files They need to sound crisp as it affects the mix.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 8:34 PM - 16 December, 2013
Quote:
I am using a Serato DJ Intro controller unlocked to DJ

Hmm, ok. That setup should be working perfectly.

Could you please give me one or two examples of tracks that aren't sounding right to your ears.

Thanks.
DJ TwoCities 2:09 AM - 17 December, 2013
Quote:

Could you please give me one or two examples of tracks that aren't sounding right to your ears.

Thanks.

#Beautifiul (Louie Vega EOL REMIX) feat. Miguel... Both Clean and Main Sidney Samson Remix sounds great. Bad Habits (Harlan Pepper &AG III Club Remix)
dropmut3 6:31 PM - 24 April, 2014
edit them with audacity, normalize then remove noise...then save it ...u can tweak the quality of audio in preferences....

dropmute..
stefanmplayer 10:46 AM - 11 June, 2015
Hey Everyone, I've got a little question: I haven't been very active on here for quite some time so I'm looking to get back on track so to speak, whilst browsing the releases I come a cros lots of cool tracks but almost every - single - one of them is not available in my territory, a few years back when i was actively using whitelabel.net this was never an issue...... does anyone have a workaround for this?

cheers.

Stefan.M
(djcrownsupreme) 6:51 PM - 31 August, 2015
when is every territory going to get that Carly Rae Jepsen
DJ Shadowmonkey 2:03 AM - 16 December, 2015
This site is a total mess.
(djcrownsupreme) 3:06 AM - 16 December, 2015
Why are some songs not available in the USA territories
la208 12:45 PM - 26 December, 2015
why cant i download preview or listen,hardware is sx2..but all i see is territories....
Dj Scott 1217 2:00 PM - 12 February, 2016
New to this site and thought well I have Serato why not check out all it has to offer well very disappointed trying to preview tracks and you guessed it won't play or down load so what's the issue and whats this territory crap this site was highly recommended for new music that Dj's could put out to the public well the new Zendaya and several others won't play. I allowed the pop up everything but still nothing, very sad site.