Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

A release for Scrat Live for Mini Laptops or Netbooks

djvicny 4:14 PM - 20 July, 2009
I tried installing Scratch on my net book and it did not work. The resolution required to run Scratch is 1024X700 or more. Most net books run on 1024X600. When you change the resolution to meet scratch requirements, the entire screen gets whacked out. Is there a solution to this? As we are becoming advanced with technology, laptops, and net books, I would think this would be a worthwhile investment for Rane. I purchased this net book as a back up in case my laptop gives me issues or work on my music library on the commute in and out of work. Now I can’t do anything. Please consider this or provide a solution to this
DjLogan 11:57 PM - 22 July, 2009
Me and a buddy run Serato on MSI Wind U100 Hackintoshs ... The resolution would be a help however Serato is still playable on our netbooks
wrosenbl12 2:40 AM - 23 July, 2009
dude this gets asked all the time...search netbooks.
DJ Jinnai 2:04 PM - 23 July, 2009
Works on my MSI Wind U100 too. Mine is Win XP.
DJ Trice 2:52 PM - 24 July, 2009
I don't understand this request... i have a pentium M 1.73 Ghz with 2 Go of RAM.
Since 1.9.0 my pc start to give me some freezing when i browse my crates but USB buffer indicator never lights.
I meen, that EEPC Series will never drive SSL correctly with their Atom CPU.
nobspangle 4:38 PM - 24 July, 2009
Quote:
I don't understand this request... i have a pentium M 1.73 Ghz with 2 Go of RAM.
Since 1.9.0 my pc start to give me some freezing when i browse my crates but USB buffer indicator never lights.
I meen, that EEPC Series will never drive SSL correctly with their Atom CPU.

SSL runs fine on a 1.6GHz atom, that chip is probably faster than your Penitum M plus it's dual core.
Drapol1 7:42 AM - 25 July, 2009
Atom is good enough to handle serato. I have nlited XP and it uses about 60-70 percent of processor power. I set my latency at 3ms and this seems to be optimal setting. The only problem I experiencing right is screen updates. It only happends when I use resolution hack (AsTray). If I fast rewind the track the circles are seem to have refreshing problems. I hope you know what I mean. Bur it's ok when using native 1024x600. Can't wait the version for netbooks with 1024x600 resolution. I have NC10 with 2GB Ram.
Drapol1 9:11 AM - 24 August, 2009
Ok so here's a small update. Last nite I installed a bual boot on my nc10 so now I have XP and OSX running. I didn't check serato yet cuz I borrowed my 57 but OSX seems to be running flawlessly way better then I expected. Will do some tests today and tomorrow.Besides that everything works besides wifi (there is no driver for a stock card) but I don't really use wifi cuz I have a hspa modem built in which works perfect. Mac OSX seems to work faster then XP!
Drapol1 11:56 AM - 24 August, 2009
Ok so I confirm serato is working on my hackintosh. Latency set to minimum, didn't notice any drop outs yet. Works on 1024x600 without screen scrolling!! Only if you go to setup you can't see the options below and scroll there...Does anyone know if there is a resolution hack for mac osx??
Drapol1 3:56 PM - 24 August, 2009
Another problem I noticed is when you minimize Scratch Live and then maximize it, it sets to 1024x768 so you can't see the last few lines. I couldn't find any option for scrolling either cuz new to Mac OS. Besides that it works flawless!!
djdragon 6:36 PM - 30 August, 2009
This would be an easy one.

It's called ITCH