Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Vinyl Scroll! Song selection with decks like Scratch

natrussell 1:05 PM - 14 January, 2019
As a performer I miss SO much being able to select songs with the CDj platter. As a punter surely you would want to see a dj spending more time on the decks than leaning over and tapping and dragging and dropping on the computer. Such a simple function that adds so much please please bring it back. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Despo 11:09 PM - 14 January, 2019
+1000
AKIEM 9:25 AM - 20 January, 2019
+1 bring it back
sigh
DOZEmusic 10:31 PM - 5 March, 2019
+2
DJ CUT NICE 3:33 AM - 12 February, 2020
Please serato bring back vinyl scroll into serato dj really gutted it's left out hate using my lap top when not using a midi controller mixer, even when i have vinyl scroll is faster don't have to touch nothing
DJ CUT NICE 6:48 AM - 19 February, 2020
Please serato bring back vinyl scroll into seratodj really gutted it's left out hate using my lap top when not using a midi controller mixer, even when I use a midi controller mixer, vinyl scroll is faster don't have to touch nothing on the mixer or lap top to just load the next track.

You just focus on the decks spending more time on the decks getting into the mix, adding scratch samples, scratch kick sample, while mixing is more fun for me.
AKIEM 9:25 PM - 19 February, 2020
...and for controllers - midi button press and it goes into 'library scroll mode'.

they should have never got rid of it
DJ CUT NICE 11:49 AM - 13 March, 2020
Serato help us and fix the issues in serato dj please
DJ CUT NICE 5:49 AM - 2 May, 2020
please serato bring back vinyl scroll in serato dj please please please please