Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

2.1 bug

Millz 9:01 PM - 28 December, 2018
Upgraded to 2.1, now most of the expansion packs and other items Ive purchased over the years are gone. Also bought a new laptop, and although it says its registered/licensed at the My Serato box, the yellow warning message is at the bottom right of my GUI. Rebooted, etc etc, cant get it to work. Is this a known bug?
Millz 9:02 PM - 28 December, 2018
Rather, cant get my packs and Suite etc to work. GUI connects to SZ. Cant get the yellow warning box to go away either. Thanks for any info.
Millz 9:03 PM - 28 December, 2018
Ive started a ticket using DJJackMillz@gmail.com (thats what Serato DJ connected to when I purchased Suite etc some years ago.
Millz 9:05 PM - 28 December, 2018
Now this is really fucked up. In setup, showing Serato Video activated, but not in My Serato. Now Mix Emergency wont play videos. I know everything on that end re: licensing is fine.
Millz 9:07 PM - 28 December, 2018
Declicked enable Serato video, closed serato, opened it back up, videos are working but the rest of the stuff I mentioned above is still not. Thanks.
Millz 9:10 PM - 28 December, 2018
Can someone lace me with the DMG for 2.0.5 ? I dont have time for sniffing bugs at the time, so Im going to revert back to 2.0.5. Bueller? Bueller? Thanks.
Millz 10:50 PM - 28 December, 2018
Reverted back to 2.0.4 and Im still having the same license issue.
DJ Tecniq 1:10 AM - 29 December, 2018
R.I.P. Scratchlive. Things were just so simple back then...😕
djcrap 2:26 AM - 2 January, 2019
2.1 Serato DJ is buggy I was spinning on New Year’s Eve and all of a sudden both dicks in the serato interface started playing songs in reverse or backwards but the platters on the dj 808 were playing forward as they should it didn’t matter what song was loaded. I had to close serato and restart it again for everything to go back to normal.