Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Xtendamix Videos mp4 Files Corrupted

Monchike 4:25 PM - 27 December, 2018
Hello Guys, i have somes files from Xtendamix Videos corrupted and they don't play on Serato Video in Windows but they do play in Mac. I've done several things to correct them on Windows but it just don't work. Can you help me please ?
popnwave 4:36 PM - 27 December, 2018
One quick way to try out is to rebuild the container using MPEG StreamClip:

www.squared5.com

I use it a lot in both Windows and osx/macos and you just load the file and so a SAVE AS, to a new spot, nothing else. Try using that new file in Windows and see if it gives you the same problem.

**YOU WILL LOSE ALL CUES/TAG INFO (ALBUM ARTWORK) IN THE NEW FILE** the original will be ok, but you'll have to reset all of that stuff.
Monchike 4:45 PM - 27 December, 2018
Thanks for helping me but the problem stills on. I don´t know what to do anymore. :(
popnwave 4:56 PM - 27 December, 2018
Do they play ok in MPEG StreamClip on Windows? I bet it is tied to Quicktime being retired but Serato not really having a replacement yet for it on Windows.
Xtendamix 7:25 PM - 13 January, 2019
Hi Monchike,

Sorry you are having issues with some of the files. We would recommend to re-download them from our website. Sometimes if your connection drops during a download, this could cause the file to not completely download and therefore, be corrupt. You can re-download any file from Xtendamix for Free. Just go to My Account and click on Download History and you will see your complete download list. Just search for the file(s) that you had issues with and click Re-Download.

Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!

Regards,

The Xtendamix Team
Rado 11:52 AM - 28 January, 2019
Hi there, same problem with video files on windows 10. There is 100% bug in the new 2.1 pro . Versions 1.9x it plays without problem. Serato must to do fix.
Xtendamix 6:33 PM - 30 January, 2019
Hi Everyone,

We did some research and testing and the new version of Serato Pro 2.1 has some bugs in it. We contacted Serato about this and they are aware of the issue. If you find that you are getting a lot of corrupt or damaged video files, please downgrade to 1.9X and all the issues will go away.

Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!

Regards,

The Xtendamix Team
popnwave 11:41 PM - 30 January, 2019
The 2.0.x ones should work ok as well :)
YannSwitch 9:58 PM - 6 March, 2019
bonjour
j'ai le meme probleme avec des fichier corrompu ou des video ou j'ai des flash blanc .....

il y a t'il une solution ??
Xtendamix 10:00 PM - 6 March, 2019
Quote:
bonjour
j'ai le meme probleme avec des fichier corrompu ou des video ou j'ai des flash blanc .....

il y a t'il une solution ??

Bonjour,

Serato a confirmé la fin du problème et la nouvelle mise à jour corrigera ce problème.

J'espère que cela t'aides!

Cordialement,

L'équipe Xtendamix
Xtendamix 10:01 PM - 6 March, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Serato has confirmed that the problem is on there end and the new update will fix this issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

The Xtendamix Team
YannSwitch 10:04 PM - 6 March, 2019
hate d'avoir la mise a jour :) merci xtendamix :)
YannSwitch 10:05 PM - 6 March, 2019
vivement que la mise a jour soit publiée :)
Serato, Support
Scott S 10:52 PM - 6 March, 2019
Hi guys, there was the following change with the 2.1.1 release today:

Quote:
• Fixed an issue where files containing foreign characters would be incorrectly marked as corrupt

I think this hopefully should solve the problem you are having :)

Download Serato DJ Pro 2.1.1 here > serato.com
Xtendamix 11:08 PM - 6 March, 2019
Quote:
Hi guys, there was the following change with the 2.1.1 release today:

Quote:
• Fixed an issue where files containing foreign characters would be incorrectly marked as corrupt

I think this hopefully should solve the problem you are having :)

Download Serato DJ Pro 2.1.1 here > serato.com

Hi Scott,

Yes, this is the issue that Luke emailed us about. It has to do with Non-Latin Characters in the filenames. We noticed that the new version of Serato DJ Pro just got released, so we are encouraging all members to do the update ASAP.

Thanks for much for clearing this up :)

Regards,

The Xtendamix Team
YannSwitch 8:42 PM - 18 April, 2019
bonjour a tous ,

je n'ai plus de probleme de fichier corronpu mais j'ai des flash blanc sur mes video ou un ecran vert ? pourtant j'ai un pc gamer avec une carte video de 2gb , 24 gb de ram et un disque ssd 1 to ...
Xtendamix 9:34 PM - 18 April, 2019
Quote:
bonjour a tous ,

je n'ai plus de probleme de fichier corronpu mais j'ai des flash blanc sur mes video ou un ecran vert ? pourtant j'ai un pc gamer avec une carte video de 2gb , 24 gb de ram et un disque ssd 1 to ...

Bonjour,

Il s'agit probablement d'un problème de configuration dans Serato. Pour toute assistance, envoyez un e-mail à l'assistance technique de Serato - support@serato.com

Cordialement,

L'équipe Xtendamix