DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

After upgrading to Mojave my 62 won’t properly connect to my 62 mixer.

djsatony 11:47 AM - 18 December, 2018
I was us using the OS before the newest Mojave which never caused any problem with the actual conmecitions.

When I connect the serato dj (I’m up to date with the newest serato DJ they provide of how)

Once I connect the usb from my 62 to the ma it shows “this might take few minutes” every time. Despite the fact I’ve left it to wait for the connection but even after 30-hour the screen does not change and I am looking for a solution to fix this problem. I’ve tried everything i was able to find, even after all the tips I still cannot get them to connect properly. I’ve been missing handful of gigs because of this situation.

If anybody can help me out or have any pointers i would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!!
Rebelguy 2:05 PM - 18 December, 2018
Maybe the issue is that Rane didn’t update the drivers on the 62 for Mojave. You may have to rollback to whatever OS version you were using before.
djsatony 4:41 AM - 20 December, 2018
Quote:
Maybe the issue is that Rane didn’t update the drivers on the 62 for Mojave. You may have to rollback to whatever OS version you were using before.

Not sure if there was a new update or something but after downloading the serato dj pro it worked just fine with my 62 now. Anyways I appreciate the input!
DJ G-Rebel 11:14 PM - 20 December, 2018
I tried mojave on my mid 2012 Macbook Pro. But I rolled back everything to yosemite because I had tons of audio problems. Not all were related to serato. Even the internal speakers didn't work. But now everything is fine again. I think I will be on Yosemite forever. Even serato dj pro 2.1 works here flawless!
DJ Intrigue 11:15 PM - 20 December, 2018
The OS "Mojave" is a Desert. Desert don't care about your feelings.