DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

What's on your DJ Christmas list this year?

TurtleFaceBrownNoser 4:24 PM - 30 November, 2018
Seasons Greetings my wonderful loving and supportive Serato family!

Santa wants to know, what is on your DJ wish list this year?

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!
DJ Uprize 10:58 AM - 2 December, 2018
I would go for an XDJ RX2. I like to have the options of using a laptop or a USB stick, but I also like an all in one module and the 16 performance pads.
I would also go for a few JBL 815p’s, as I think they sound great even without subs. I would also go for pretty much anything made by ADJ or Chaucer, I think they are great brands.
RR437T 10:28 PM - 2 December, 2018
Serato just gave us the best Christmas present ever.
The Return of Dj Sparky 11:48 PM - 2 December, 2018
Well he should not have enough time on his hands now to get his presidential campaign,

which leads me onto this seeing as its Christmas time, here is a lil throwback present remember this fool youtu.be
The Return of Dj Sparky 11:48 PM - 2 December, 2018
Well he should now have enough time on his hands now to get his presidential campaign,

which leads me onto this seeing as its Christmas time, here is a lil throwback present remember this fool youtu.be
The Return of Dj Sparky 12:01 AM - 3 December, 2018
and we can't mention Christmas and grand masturbater without posting this classic

i.imgur.com
The Return of Dj Sparky 12:03 AM - 3 December, 2018
forgot to add the context ,

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
also North Korea just hacked his facetime and intercepted this

i.imgur.com

and we can't mention Christmas and grand masturbater without posting this classic

i.imgur.com

blackavenger 2:27 PM - 7 December, 2018
Quote:
Serato just gave us the best Christmas present ever.

Ha!!
DJ Intrigue 4:56 PM - 10 December, 2018
Christmas came early for me! I got a Rane 72 and two 12's. My response "Dayum big momma!"