Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

SERATO DJ PRO Purchase

kwake 12:42 AM - 27 November, 2018
HI,

I been using serato dj for a few years now but i ran into an issue with it wanting me to purchase it now. I use the RANE 72 and be using the pioneer s9 before that.

I bought this NUMARK DJ2GO2 for ogranizing my crates and cues but it wouldnt connect to my NUMARK. Its says i have to purchase or use the DEMO, so I said yes for the 14 day trial...now when i plug in my RANE 72. The is a green box at the bottom of my SERATO DJ PRO saying "Trail 14 days Remaining" Do I have to actually purchase this now or pay month for it even tho i have the s9 and the 72???

if i have to purchase SERATO DJ now cuz i hooked up this NUMARK..Ill be very UPSET!

HELP!
DjSyndic8 3:29 AM - 18 December, 2018
U will have to purchase serato dj pro when you use DJ2GO2 because its a beginner controller
Thats how it is,
your other 2 dj hardware are pro devices which enables the full version of serato dj pro,
DJ Double Dee 7:32 PM - 29 December, 2018
Hello to all

DjSyndic8, I purchased DJ Pro on Christmas via download but did not install as of yet.
Received my DJ2GO2 and am guessing I need to Download and Install DJ Lite with my controller connected. Then install DJ Pro and all should be well, is this correct

Thanks in advance

Donald Davis Jr. AKA DJ Double Dee
DjSyndic8 2:11 AM - 30 December, 2018
Quote:
I need to Download and Install DJ Lite with my controller connected. Then install DJ Pro and all should be well, is this correct

this is incorrect when you purchase Pro, then you don't need to install lite, download pro install it then log in through my serato on pro and activate the software choosing dj2go2 as your controller, that's it just plug your controller in and play very simple process