Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Virtual Assistant Feature

TheProfessa 7:21 PM - 11 November, 2018
Okay. I am just noodling on this idea. With the vast number of songs out there and the vast number of DJs around the world that are "connected" via laptops, it seems that we could do something that would be very interesting. The idea is that Serato DJ could provide a top x suggested next tracks based on crowd sourced data such as:
1. Playlists that DJs upload to the site
2. DJs opting in to share Playlists at the end of a set (currently we just close the application and not asked to submit a playlist - its a missed opportunity)
3. DJs opting in to share song selections in real-time
4. An algorithm that uses key, genre, artist, and BPM to make "next song" suggestions
5. Other?

The song selections could be based on our local library and/or Tidal. For me it would be interesting when I am practicing, working in an open format set, a festival or some other gathering where I want to be more creative in my song selection.
Laz219 11:55 PM - 11 November, 2018
I'm pretty sure virtualDJ already does something similar to this, where it suggests tracks based on what other users commonly play with that track.
TheProfessa 12:15 AM - 12 November, 2018
Ive never used VDJ seriously and so I would not know. If it does, that's cool.
Laz219 12:18 AM - 12 November, 2018
I was trying to find a link to the feature to see if it was basically what you were looking for, however their website is kinda useless in actually getting information.
TheProfessa 12:14 AM - 13 November, 2018
@Laz219 Thanks for checking into it. One day I may download it and take a look at it and see.
TheProfessa 11:43 PM - 14 November, 2018
Found an article. It does sound like what I was thinking. I’m going to check it out.

djtechtools.com