Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Serato & Xtendamix - 40 FREE Music Video Downloads

Xtendamix 5:30 PM - 23 October, 2018
Hi Everyone!

In case you didn't know, Xtendamix is giving away 40 FREE credits to all Serato Video users. All you have to do is create your free account and redeem your code on the Xtendamix website. If you already have an account, just use the Xtendamix website link below to redeem. You can use the 40 credits to download music videos that can be used for both audio and or video events. Xtendamix offers over 200,000+ licensed music videos ranging from the 1950's to today's top hits, including many different genres and languages. You will find videos that you thought never even existed! You can download multiple versions of a song for 1 credit. For example, you can download the Clean Single (CS), Clean Extended (CE), Dirty Single (DS), Dirty Extended (DE) and a Remix Service (RS) all for 1 credit. That's 5 video files for 1 credit! Can't find a video your looking for? No problem, Request it! Xtendamix fulfills over 90% of all requests made and they are on the website in 12-48 hours.

You can find more information on the Serato website here:

www.serato.com

OR, on the Xtendamix website here:

www.xtendamix.com

Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!

The Xtendamix Team
Xtendamix 5:58 PM - 3 November, 2018
Hi Everyone!

If anyone has any questions about the promotion or needs help redeeming there code, don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact us here: www.xtendamix.com

We had over 2000+ Halloween Videos and over 3000+ Christmas Videos on the site already, with so many more to come!! We look forward to your requests.

Have a great weekend :)

The Xtendamix Team
DJ SAL 916 1:16 AM - 21 November, 2018
HI Xtendamix,

I tried to download the 40 video's but it wouldn't allow me to do so without purchase of a membership fee?

-DJ SAL
Xtendamix 3:21 AM - 21 November, 2018
Quote:
HI Xtendamix,

I tried to download the 40 video's but it wouldn't allow me to do so without purchase of a membership fee?

-DJ SAL

Hi Sal,

You do NOT need to purchase a membership to redeem the code. All you have to do is login to your Xtendamix account and go to the "Partners" link at the top of the page. Here is a direct link to our partners page: www.xtendamix.com
On this page you will enter your code and the credits will be added.

Let us know if you need any assistance, we are happy to help!

The Xtendamix Team
dj_clinton 10:24 AM - 5 December, 2018
Was there a time limit to this? My code is not working.

Cheers,
Clinton
Xtendamix 12:56 PM - 5 December, 2018
Quote:
Was there a time limit to this? My code is not working.

Cheers,
Clinton

Hi Clinton,

No, there is no limit to redeem the code. We can help you get setup with the promotion. Can you please email us at: info@xtendamix.com or Private Message us here.

We look forward to your message.

The Xtendamix Team
Xtendamix 7:19 PM - 13 January, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We look forward to providing you with the best possible service again in 2019!

We have many surprises for 2019 and look forward to sharing them with you soon!

Regards,

The Xtendamix Team
ExpressURSelf 4:18 PM - 18 January, 2019
I am having issues trying to get this offer to work for me as well. It says that my membership is unpaid, Can you assist ?
Xtendamix 4:37 PM - 18 January, 2019
Quote:
I am having issues trying to get this offer to work for me as well. It says that my membership is unpaid, Can you assist ?

Hi,

Sorry that you are having trouble! You can ignore that message, all you have to do is login to your Xtendamix account and go to the "Partners" link at the top of the page. Here is a direct link to our partners page: www.xtendamix.com
On this page you will enter your code and the credits will be added.

Let us know if you need any assistance, we are happy to help!

The Xtendamix Team
Xtendamix 10:08 PM - 6 March, 2019
Hi Everyone,

BIG NEWS! We just hit over 300,000+ Music Videos on our website. A massive thank you to all our members for your continued support and requests! We look forward to providing everyone with the best possible service and highest quality audio & videos. We are the world's largest video supplier and will continue to expand and grow everyday. If you aren't already a member, stop missing out and create your Free account today - www.xtendamix.com

Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!

Regards,

The Xtendamix Team
Xtendamix 9:43 PM - 18 April, 2019
Hi Everyone,

We are now offering 1080P videos on our website. Now you have the option to download your videos in SD (480P), HD (720P), Full HD (1080P) or all of the above.

We have also introduced Dark Mode. This mode is great for members that have sensitive eyes or prefer darker web-pages. It's also great for darker environments so the screen is not so bright and distracting.

This is just a few of many features that we will be releasing over the next few months. Thank you for all the feedback, we appreciate it!

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

The Xtendamix Team
Xtendamix 10:10 PM - 25 June, 2019
Xtendamix 10:00 PM - 26 February, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder, you can redeem your code here: www.serato.com

Have a great day!!

The Xtendamix Team
Peter Zac 9:46 PM - 7 April, 2020
The selection on Xtendamix is superb! Keep up the great work guys!!