Serato Sample General Discussion

Talk about Serato Sample

Official Serato Sample Controller

Hmmz 7:10 AM - 22 October, 2018
Why is there no official Serato sample controller?
Twist EQ 11:45 AM - 1 November, 2018
Quote:
Why is there no official Serato sample controller?

Good point and great idea.

A controller or support for maschine/push or any midi controller would make me use this plugin again.

At the moment using the mouse all the time just takes too long
Ledolch 10:00 AM - 13 December, 2018
Yes please serato . Build a dedicated controller for serato sample or make an update si WE can Map the slicing please please please ... You have the better time strech in the industry ... Please please PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE
KC1 10:50 AM - 3 January, 2020
Still, no official controllers eh
Dubbylabby 6:58 AM - 16 April, 2020
Serato is software company. Rane was the hardware part and now it’s under inMusic umbrella.
It’s possible to release something in junction but better to ask at inMusic with the subject “Rane or Numark dedicated controller for Serato Sampler”.

IDK if Ssampler supports external midi but if so my advice will be a pad controller with xy pad like the old korg padkontrol or vestax padone/nanopad so you can control pitch & time with one finger (and hold the position with hold button) so you can do tone slicing. I done it back in the day with my Roland VariOS (Variphrase technology) and nowadays with ReSlice iOS app.

Cheers.
Bomkad 1:19 PM - 21 July, 2020
+1 for this pls
Yeah pls when not official hardware than full midi integration. An global function for selected pad would allready enough
Select pad hav start and end poti for it. Its really slow and not that fun to adjust everything with the mouse .... so oldshool hardware sampler workflow would be niice. Integration for push2 and mschine kapow :D or give us midi mapable global controllers for start end and so on so we could map it ourself out.
Made an feature suggestion for this kind of feature but no answer on it :(