Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Pitch N Time does not appear in my account any more!!

RodrigoVolta 7:03 PM - 28 September, 2018
I swapped my HD for an SSD and did the complete installation of the system, updates, etc. and installed SDJ Pro 2.0.5 on my Mac.
I put my username and password from my Serato account and to my surprise, Pitch N Time does not appear in my account anymore so I can install it !!! Just disappeared !!! Bought it over 4 years ago and it always worked !!! I never changed computers, it's always the same. I looked at my account in the Products session and there is my Pitch N Time, along with other products that I purchased, but it does not appear in SDJ Pro !!!
Does anyone know what can it be?
popnwave 8:48 PM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
I swapped my HD for an SSD and did the complete installation of the system, updates, etc. and installed SDJ Pro 2.0.5 on my Mac.
I put my username and password from my Serato account and to my surprise, Pitch N Time does not appear in my account anymore so I can install it !!! Just disappeared !!! Bought it over 4 years ago and it always worked !!! I never changed computers, it's always the same. I looked at my account in the Products session and there is my Pitch N Time, along with other products that I purchased, but it does not appear in SDJ Pro !!!
Does anyone know what can it be?

Open a support request with the green link on this page. ------------>
RodrigoVolta 2:07 PM - 29 September, 2018
Support Serato solved the problem. I do not know why it hit the maximum number of activations. But everything is settled. Thank you!
virgiterian 8:30 AM - 14 December, 2019
Hi I can't use serato pitch n time please help.
RodrigoVolta 1:11 PM - 14 December, 2019
Quote:
Hi I can't use serato pitch n time please help.

Open your profile in Serato website and delete any computer that you not use anymore. After, login again in your laptop and active your plugins.

If this procedure doesnt work, open a help ticket.
Serato, Support
Marcus S 3:56 PM - 14 December, 2019
Hey all - please open a help ticket if you're having trouble with deactivating on our website from the account section.